Hockey Hall of Shame

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
How about the wife beaters

Bobby Hull

Not only a wife beater, but also a fan of Hitler. Those are two things you probably don't want to be associated with.

Former NHL star Bobby Hull told a Russian newspaper that Nazis were not without merit, that the black population of the United States was growing too fast and that genetic breeding was a worthy idea.

"Hitler, for example, had some good ideas. He just went a little bit too far," the Hall of Fame player told the English-language Moscow Times.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...1_worthy-idea-nhl-players-nhl-star-bobby-hull

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Ted Green
Dave Schultz
Bob Gassoff
Dave Brown
Ken Linseman
Matt Cooke
Matt Johnson
Jarko Ruutu

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Chris Simon - sting swing
Chris Pronger - Leg Stomp
Matt Cooke - Countless
Todd Bertuzzi - Moore punch
Marty McSorely - Stick swing

nothingbutrum

Oct 24, 2014
vbookierehab
Gary Bettman

Wang

The guy before Wang that bought the Islanders without any money

The people that allowed the Jets to move to mother****ing Phoenix

Eric Lindros, Quebec Nordiques first overall draft pick

Fox TV's glow puck

$10.50 beer

I did not read OP

Last edited:

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Not only a wife beater, but also a fan of Hitler. Those are two things you probably don't want to be associated with.

200w.gif

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
Kevin Lowe. If put the whole management team post cup run to Chia being hired but I can forgive most of the people involved as just not being good, even Mac-T to some extent. But Lowe. God he still annoys me to this day. I've seen bad management before. But he was an ass on top of it

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Kevin Lowe. If put the whole management team post cup run to Chia being hired but I can forgive most of the people involved as just not being good, even Mac-T to some extent. But Lowe. God he still annoys me to this day. I've seen bad management before. But he was an ass on top of it

From what I saw he never took any responsibility for the shape the team was in. That press conference that someone posted a clip of shows exactly what he was all about. No accountability at all, and a complete ass on top of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad