GDT: Hockey Day in Mi... - 17.1.2015 Coyotes @ Wild FSN 8PM / 4AM Suami

Status
Not open for further replies.

J22*

Spurgeon and Brodin making the "get Suter off the PP" crowd look like geniuses.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Don't worry llama, you're not alone. Today is the first time in a long time that I actually miss a Minnesota winter... Me & my fellow Minnesotans down here are jonesing wishing we could go out & play some pond hockey so bad!

Damn this 77 degree, clear blue sky beach day!! I really don't mean that sarcastically haha. I would totally trade this for 25 degrees some beers in a snow bank & game of pond hockey right now!

Oh man, do I ever know that feeling. I tell people around here and they just don't get it. They assume I'm joking. But god damn do I miss the pond. And the turning of the seasons.

Californians ***** about the "cold" (that's what they call 55 degrees) far more than Minnesotans ***** about -10. It's baffling. Nobody ever taught them to grin and bear it, to embrace the things that are outside their control.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Oh man, do I ever know that feeling. I tell people around here and they just don't get it. They assume I'm joking. But god damn do I miss the pond. And the turning of the seasons.

Californians ***** about the "cold" (that's what they call 55 degrees) far more than Minnesotans ***** about -10. It's baffling. Nobody ever taught them to grin and bear it, to embrace the things that are outside their control.

55 degrees :amazed: :)

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
61 here in AZ nearing 8pm. I mean, I like it, but at least the cold was something you could always talk about. People here don't care about weather.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The fact that Scandella still isn't getting PP time is astounding.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
The fact that Scandella still isn't getting PP time is astounding.

image.php

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

How long have you lived in San Fran? Willing to bet even you didn't experience the brutality of last year's winter.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I mean, what the **** is Pominville doing there on the point. Please use him better. He
's most definitely worth PP time, but not @ point duty.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That guy in my posts is Sarah Hendrickson, an Olympic Skier.

sarah-hendrickson-ski-jumper-portrait-photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad