GDT: Hockey Day in Canada against the Canucks but we play at 8PM

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Don't like the mystery around the starter. May just go to bed early if smith is starting this one.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I'll be at this one! For those not aware, my record attending Flames games is insane. I've seen them lose twice, both in OT. Won every other game. And I haven't seen the Flames play any other team than the Canucks since 2010.

6-1 loss incoming. Damn it!

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Tonight at 9pm... The salt shall be lifted and I'mma gonna like some posts.

The Flames haven't known D for awhile. In fact the D have been a bit thin and soft and they've been focusing on all the O. I hope they can strap it on a little and bring in that D we all love. We all want and need the healthy thicker and stronger D. The Flames will keep the great position with great O and great D. It's a balance.

Flames 5 Canadian Whale 3

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'll be at this one! For those not aware, my record attending Flames games is insane. I've seen them lose twice, both in OT. Won every other game. And I haven't seen the Flames play any other team than the Canucks since 2010.

giphy.gif

;)

Have fun, hopefully your luck continues and we win!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anglesmith

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
My hometown and where I again live near. Something I hope Canadians don't forget. I was 18 years old that night working in a slow restaurant when I heard the news. Still remember the chills today.

To my belated friend Fanner ... What an incredibly strong woman.

Happy Hockey Day

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The NHL really f***ed up with Hockey Day today. There is no way any games with Canadian teams should be overlapping, starting the Oilers at 4pm was moronic and that game should have started at 2.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Disappointed to see Mangiapane still in the lineup. 2 assists in 16 games. Time to give Quine another shot on LW.

NoMoSnow

Apr 13, 2018
Las Vegas
Hey gang. All the Hockey Night in Canada hosts are wearing a lapel pin which is unfamiliar. Does anyone know what it is and what it represents?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad