GDT: Hockey Day in America (NBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

It's pretty sad when the number one team can't score any goals on the worst team in the league,that's embarrassing

Remember though...buffalo moving enroth should get them punished. I think neuvirths save percentage since the trade is like .960

Bps21*

Also if we are being honest...injuries forced buffalo to call up Pysyk and McCabe. Pysyk is already better than most of their players...has shown it every call up.

They will draft 3.

Timbo Slice

Roaring back
Mar 30, 2010
Rochester
It's pretty sad when the number one team can't score any goals on the worst team in the league,that's embarrassing

You got unlucky in that you ran into Neuvirth, who has been playing excellent hockey, and that Pysyk and McCabe are both playing, who are two of our best young defenseman that have been marinating in Rochester this year.

penguins2946*

Ekblad was holding Perron in the zone and wouldn't let him leave, and Crosby scores as Montoya wasn't watching. Called back because Perron was offsides.

Don't you think it's a little BS that Ekblad can do that?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Incompetent refereeing right there.

Ekblad holds Perron down, no penalty and the refs just stare at him.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Ekblad was holding Perron in the zone and wouldn't let him leave, and Crosby scores as Montoya wasn't watching. Called back because Perron was offsides.

Don't you think it's a little BS that Ekblad can do that?

Switch Perron and Ekblad's names throughout this post and you have the accurate story.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Considering it was Hockey Day in America did anyone find it funny that Chris Cuthbert was doing the broadcast for the Capitals/Flyers game? I mean after he is a Canadian or did he broadcast it since NBC was showing the Bruins/Blackhawks right after.

penguins2946*

Switch Perron and Ekblad's names throughout this post and you have the accurate story.

Lol Perron was on the freaking ice. Yes, it was him that was holding down Ekblad.

I swear, some people mustn't watch games.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Incompetent refereeing right there.

Ekblad holds Perron down, no penalty and the refs just stare at him.

2 minutes left in a 5-1 game, so it's not a huge deal...but the fact the ref allowed it to go on as long as it did was pathetic. Hilarious to see the Pens, unable to enter the offensive zone because of it, just shooting the puck into the net to finally get a whistle. At least call coincidental minors after that long, even if Ekblad was the one who was keeping Perron on the ice.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Lol Perron was on the freaking ice. Yes, it was him that was holding down Ekblad.

I swear, some people mustn't watch games.

You can't be serious.

Ekblad was on top of him. Correct. Perron was hanging on to Ekblad's arm like a 2 year old to its mother's leg. Correct. Ekblad, like most people, must enjoy returning to the bench with all of his limbs.

Xavier Laflamme*

LOL..That's just blatant lying..You just proved your ignorance outweighs reality...lots of mental/mind gymnastics going on upstairs, eh?

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
LOL..That's just blatant lying..You just proved your ignorance outweighs reality...lots of mental/mind gymnastics going on upstairs, eh?

Post the video/picture. :)

Here's the only one I could get. From your board. Tell me, who is holding who. I know, Ekblad should just skate away with a 2 year old hanging to his leg.

47u9jJe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad