GDT: Hockey Day in America (NBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Didn't see a thread on this, so he it is.

Honouring the 1980 USA team today, will be interesting to hear what they have to say. Didn't know Bob Suter had passed away. It's almost eerie how the two members of that team, Wells and Herb Brooks, both passed away during/after a hockey related event.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
It's great that about a 1/5 of the screen is taken up by notifications letting me know what churches are open and closed

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Our local station couldn't be bothered to start the coverage on time so I missed the pregame.:rant: I don't think Wells is dead since I saw clips of an interview with him. Suter passed away this summer.

Xavier Laflamme*

LOL Rinaldo is such a POS..what a horrible and obvious attempt to elbow someone and he fails terribly and crashes into the end boards...the only disappointing thing is that he didn't severely injure himself...

Nei1ey*

Niskanen has been making the Flyers his *****es this year. First Laughton now Couterier, next up Giroux.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Didn't look like Couturier's knee got hyperextended there. And even the MCL flex didn't look that serious from replay. Obviously he's not putting weight on the leg though.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
That wasn't a knee by Niskanen. He didn't even stick it out. Couturier had his leg extended. Was a BS call.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Not sure how people see that as dirty hit.

Couturier tries to dodge the hit but doesn't get out of the way in time. Niskanen didn't stick his knee out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad