Hockey’s Future Top 50 NHL Prospects, 31-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfunk

Jan 11, 2003
BC
Visit site
Thanks alot. I was beginning to wonder what happened to the rest of the list.

My first impression is that I'm very surprised that Hainsey is ranked above Perezhogin. I don't think you'll find a single Habs follower who would put them in that order.

leafaholix*

Looks like Steen's in the top 30... possible 25.

Ahead of Higgins. :D

EDIT: Great work. :handclap:

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
How in the world is Robert Nilsson ahead of Chris Higgins on the list? BTW, you've got Leksand down as Nilssons team, when really hes playing for a team in Switzerland.

Other words, great work guys!

Strizzi

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Fedz said:
How in the world is Robert Nilsson ahead of Chris Higgins on the list? BTW, you've got Leksand down as Nilssons team, when really hes playing for a team in Switzerland.
Not anymore. They lost their quarterfinal series, and thus his season is finished.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
Looks like Steen's in the top 30... possible 25.

Ahead of Higgins. :D
yeah and this sucks .. :cry:
Hainsey before perezhogin ...sure hainsey skills are great .. but he's really not enough mature to play in the NHL even if he's 23 !
give me a break !
and IMO higgins is as good as steen !
anyway this ranking is not real accurate IMO in terms of habs prospects ! :teach:

leafaholix*

Kryoptix said:
yeah and this sucks .. :cry:
Hainsey before perezhogin ...sure hainsey skills are great .. but he's really not enough mature to play in the NHL even if he's 23 !
give me a break !
and IMO higgins is as good as steen !
anyway this ranking is not real accurate IMO in terms of habs prospects ! :teach:
I think it is.

Perez ain't as good as some Hab fans make him out to be.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
No Eriksson, Miettinen, Daley or Jokinen is pretty sad, especially since I don't agree with alot of prospects being on it. Guess the Stars prospects will continue to be underrated anyway..

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
I think it is.

actually i thought montreal had 3 prospects in this ranking !
Kastitsyn
Higgins and Perezhogin I expected : Kastitsyn top 25 ; Higgins top 30 ; perezhogin top 40 !
and hainse to rot in the minor for the rest of his career !
moral of the story ... i suck at ranking players :cry:

SUPERMAN

Feb 29, 2004
Modano = God said:
No Eriksson, Miettinen, Daley or Jokinen is pretty sad, especially since I don't agree with alot of prospects being on it. Guess the Stars prospects will continue to be underrated anyway..

Yes it seems so, at the swedish page www.eliteprospects.com, on the left side, top 100 prospect, Loui Erikssson moved up from 4th to 2nd place just after Alexander Steen and before Robert Nilsson, updated in march 2004,

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
I think it is.

Well Perezhogin is 5th in points for AHL rookies, he's only 6 points back from Noah Clarke. He also has a 1 point per game avrage in his last 40 games (Since Jarvis gave him some ice time). There's also a guy named Travor Timmins, director of personnal, who said 2 weeks ago that Perezhogin became this year Bulldogs' best player.

The thing that bothers me, is how can HF rank Canadiens as the best team in terms of prospects, and the same time rank their prospects so deep in their chart?

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Aulin should be a little higher, but it's nice to see Fehr recognized as "rising with a bullet". He was a steal.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Slick Nick said:
Well Perezhogin is 5th in points for AHL rookies, he's only 6 points back from Noah Clarke. He also has a 1 point per game avrage in his last 40 games (Since Jarvis gave him some ice time). There's also a guy named Travor Timmins, director of personnal, who said 2 weeks ago that Perezhogin became this year Bulldogs' best player.

The thing that bothers me, is how can HF rank Canadiens as the best team in terms of prospects, and the same time rank their prospects so deep in their chart?

I think it has to do w/ the number of high end pospects that a team has. No offense to anyone here, but there is little difference between #50 and #30 as far as tallent goes. So why people are getting upset w/ where a player is put is well beyond me. Besides, w/o a crystal ball noone knows who will end up where when there careers are over.

Thanks to the staff for taking the time to put this together, if for no other reason then to start discussions.

leafaholix*

Slick Nick said:
Kyle Wellwood has 46 points in 65 games... on one of the worst AHL teams. That doesn't mean he deserves to be on the list. Perezhogin has 43 in 69 games.

I think HF ranks the organizations in terms of depth.

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
Frenzy1 said:
I think it has to do w/ the number of high end pospects that a team has. No offense to anyone here, but there is little difference between #50 and #30 as far as tallent goes. So why people are getting upset w/ where a player is put is well beyond me. Besides, w/o a crystal ball noone knows who will end up where when there careers are over.

Thanks to the staff for taking the time to put this together, if for no other reason then to start discussions.

I'm not upset, I just disagree :rolly:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Leafaholix said:
Kyle Wellwood has 46 points in 65 games... on one of the worst AHL teams. That doesn't mean he deserves to be on the list. Perezhogin has 43 in 69 games.

I think HF ranks the organizations in terms of depth.
In that case, Penguins would be ranked first...

BTW, to add to your point, Michel Ouellet has 27 goals as a rookie for WB, yet he's not in the top 50 prospects, and rightfully so.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hainsey and Aulin are a tad high IMO.

I would pick Krajicek over Hainsey right now.
And Fehr over Aulin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad