Hintz vs Horvat vs Konecny

now and going forward

• Hintz

• Horvat

• Konecny

Results are only viewable after voting.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
a little unfair to Konecy and Horvat since Hintz is having heck of a season at 38 points in 33 games. Feels kinda cherry picked and if you asked this same poll in January 1, the answers will be different, it's cherry picked to the point that Hintz because of his 38 points in 33 games, can right now beat out many other players that have a strong reputation in the past. This pace is also higher than Eichels, Reinharts, Nylander, Ehlers, heck even Pettersson and many other star players.

Again small sample size hfboards strikes again. Never hfboards. Never change.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Love Horvat, but i’ve been fan of Hintz game since Liiga, and firm beliver he can keep this up, and even if his totals came down a bit, his ability impact play outside of scoring is noteworthy.

So went with Hintz.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Horvat is a gem. Despite playing for a Canadian team he really doesn’t get the media attention he deserves.

peteyforharrt

Dec 14, 2020
I give them the gears often because they're so pathetic.

But that has nothing to do with this poll. In this poll.....Horvat wins.
Canucks have already made it out the first round in the playoffs , whereas the mighty leafs have still not done so. We’ve made it to the finals the past 10 years whereas your leafs own some of the funniest wtf moments ever seen. So which team is pathetic you say?

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Horvat is the best all around player here. But I'd take Konecny 2nd followed by Hintz. Close between those 2.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Guys on our local (Vancouver) sport’s radio, as I type, discussing if the Canucks would trade Horvat for Seth Jones. Would CBJ make that trade? Would CBJ trade Jones for any of the three players in this poll? Imo they would consider for Bo, but not for the other two.

no they wouldn’t that’s insane and I voted for horvat easily

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad