Hilarious pre-game footage from RDS

Barriwhite

Don’t be shocked by the tone of my voice
Nov 8, 2005
Montreal
The first one talking at the beginning is Alain Crête, the second one could be Brunet, but the last guy talking about Colton Orr is definitely Houde, you can tell by the way he pronounces "tabarnac" :laugh:

Stradale

Sep 6, 2006
From the 2nd video, it sound less like Pierre Houde, but from the first one post on youtube, it was definitely Pierre Houde that said Orr a mange une ********.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
It's funny that this thread comes up... I'm a sports journalist from a regional newspaper. I had a media pass last night so that I could interview Bruno Gervais (he comes from the city in which I write). When I got in the elevator after the game to go in the coach's press room and the players' locker rooms, all four of the broadcasters from RDS and TSN (McGuire, Miller, Brunet and Houde) entered at the same time as I did.

Brunet was talking to a random guy, probably an RDS technician, and he was just swearing in pretty much every sentence he pronounced. Now I understand why his vocabulary is so poor when he's on air. Haha!

Brunet is a frustrated fool, that's why his bitterness shows in his commentary.

Benzaza

Apr 20, 2004
why does the NHL does permit arenas to get sound close enough to hear what they say..it would be awesome and added value...just censor as they do in the NFL..

learn from the best...the NFL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad