Hilarious pre-game footage from RDS

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
im pretty good with faces and voices.... that was 100% brunet on the first one and 100% houde on the colton orr one LOL man i had to turn up the volume for that one

all quebecers are like that when 2-3 come together to talk, its ALWAYS like that lol

MoonlightGraham

Oct 28, 2005
Montreal
The person talking about Colton Orr sounds a lot like Pierre Houde to me. Besides, it would make a lot of sense to me that it would be Pierre and Benoit speaking rather then technicians, since Pierre and Benoit have microphones on them and the technicians don't.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Yeah I'm 100% sure its them alright. Just can't figure out which is which
lol I wonder what Muller was saying to him

edit: Actually it looks like its Pierre both times

BXN

Jul 14, 2009
It's Pierre Houde!!! There's somebody in the rds.ca crew that will have heat tomorrow morning !

Brass

Nov 14, 2007
laurentides
Sounds Like Michel Langevin to me , but prolly some technician , Houde im pretty sure doesnt speak like that even behind cameras

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
lol it didn't last long. Now, I really need to stay on NHL topic unless my account will be suspended once again. I have no more chance. (2 infractions on 3) :P

RIP my video. Thanks CTVglobemedia Inc. I acknowledge... I still wonder why they didn't take down the Yvon Pedneault one, too.

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

lol it didn't last long. Now, I really need to stay on NHL topic unless my account will be suspended once again. I have no more chance. (2 infractions on 3) :P

RIP my video. Thanks CTVglobemedia Inc. I acknowledge... I still wonder why they didn't take down the Yvon Pedneault one, too.

I can't find it.

And you really got an infraction because you posted that video?

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
It's funny that this thread comes up... I'm a sports journalist from a regional newspaper. I had a media pass last night so that I could interview Bruno Gervais (he comes from the city in which I write). When I got in the elevator after the game to go in the coach's press room and the players' locker rooms, all four of the broadcasters from RDS and TSN (McGuire, Miller, Brunet and Houde) entered at the same time as I did.

Brunet was talking to a random guy, probably an RDS technician, and he was just swearing in pretty much every sentence he pronounced. Now I understand why his vocabulary is so poor when he's on air. Haha!

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
It really sound like the voice of Michel Langevin...

you know the clown at l'antichambre....but dunno where it would come from

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
It's funny that this thread comes up... I'm a sports journalist from a regional newspaper. I had a media pass last night so that I could interview Bruno Gervais (he comes from the city in which I write). When I got in the elevator after the game to go in the coach's press room and the players' locker rooms, all four of the broadcasters from RDS and TSN (McGuire, Miller, Brunet and Houde) entered at the same time as I did.

Brunet was talking to a random guy, probably an RDS technician, and he was just swearing in pretty much every sentence he pronounced. Now I understand why his vocabulary is so poor when he's on air. Haha!

Well, I'm not surprised.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad