OT: Hilarious Pastrnak ad for Dunkin

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Funny commercial, but it was obviously written for Marchy, not Pasta.
Yup that's what I was thinking but I love this kid! If I had a son I would want a son like him with his attitude and joid-de-vie! I'm hoping that my grandson is able to have this attitude!

I suggest more hobbies in your life if this is your reaction to an athlete in a harmless fun commercial

Exactly but as they say ''it takes all kinds." ;):wedgie:

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
that new one is also poorly timed, torturously monotone, clunky. acting is not what Bruins excel at. "hey, ref, I understand the meaning of my line, so I am a step ahead of most bad sport-star commercial actors, but my contract says three takes, so pick one of these where I seem to be on ketamine." yay?

You're annoying me.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
that new one is also poorly timed, torturously monotone, clunky. acting is not what Bruins excel at. "hey, ref, I understand the meaning of my line, so I am a step ahead of most bad sport-star commercial actors, but my contract says three takes, so pick one of these where I seem to be on ketamine." yay?
good lord relax, nobody is exclaiming the kid is off to a roaring start of a second career in acting

Reactions: Chief Nine

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Let me guess you hate that he has a lot of tattoos?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad