OT: Hilarious Pastrnak ad for Dunkin

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
marchy has a hilarious ad as a zamboni driver. wearing a luigi mustache. just saw it on instagram.

Reactions: Kovi

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
He is much smoother than most hockey players who do the MONOTONE CARD READING whenever a camera is on them.
that new one is also poorly timed, torturously monotone, clunky. acting is not what Bruins excel at. "hey, ref, I understand the meaning of my line, so I am a step ahead of most bad sport-star commercial actors, but my contract says three takes, so pick one of these where I seem to be on ketamine." yay?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
that new one is also poorly timed, torturously monotone, clunky. acting is not what Bruins excel at. "hey, ref, I understand the meaning of my line, so I am a step ahead of most bad sport-star commercial actors, but my contract says three takes, so pick one of these where I seem to be on ketamine." yay?

This went right over my head.

Maybe you can explain it to me with your homemade advanced stats system?...

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I suggest more hobbies in your life if this is your reaction to an athlete in a harmless fun commercial

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad