NHL 20 Hidden Talent / Gems

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
In my Wings career I traded for N.Aube-Kubel (Minor trade) and had a lot of injuries so I used him with Larkin, he has so so good, had like 12 points in 8 games. In the half season I had him he had 20 points in 30 games. Really good for a 76 rated.

Filip Zadina is not a hidden talent but he has been INCREDIBLE so fun to use as well.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Onjrej Kase
Matt Grzelcyk
Josh Anderson
Taro Hirose
Vince Dunn
Anthony Cirelli

All of those players don't cost much to acquire. Their overalls range from 78 to 82. If you start an expansion, a lot of them are not protected by their teams.

I have 4/6 on my expansion team. Got Kakko, Lafreniere, and now the upcoming 1st overall (a #1 center). Any idea on where I can put these 4 around the 3 studs? (Kase, Anderson, Dunn, Cirelli)

Kakko dropped to 5th overall and I won the Laf lottery last year finishing 2nd to last in my first year. I now finish dead last and have the upcoming 1st overall.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
I have 4/6 on my expansion team. Got Kakko, Lafreniere, and now the upcoming 1st overall (a #1 center). Any idea on where I can put these 4 around the 3 studs? (Kase, Anderson, Dunn, Cirelli)

Kakko dropped to 5th overall and I won the Laf lottery last year finishing 2nd to last in my first year. I now finish dead last and have the upcoming 1st overall.

I'd put the Elite potential players on the top 2 lines. Cirelli can become a great 2nd C.

What's your team lines looking like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad