Hi, Boston Blades fan here. Looking for Blades forums

battlingBard56

May 30, 2011
Union County, NJ
I'm not sure where to post this, and if there's actually a separate thread for this, obviously feel free to move.

I'm posting to ask if anyone knows of a Boston Blades forum? Be it here or elsewhere?

For those who might not know, the Boston Blades is a team from the CWHL, the women's pro ice hockey league. Since they are currently (as far as I know up until this point) nonprofit, the CWHL is still active and holding their season, so I want to be sure to keep up with them.
I figured maybe this part of HF might know better than others, so any input is greatly appreciated.

(No sexist comments please. Female players can indeed play just as hard and tough as males can. If it weren't for the fact that players in the CWHL don't get paid, you'd see massive amounts of hitting in that league too. Thank you kindly)

Thank you. :)

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I'm not sure where to post this, and if there's actually a separate thread for this, obviously feel free to move.

I'm posting to ask if anyone knows of a Boston Blades forum? Be it here or elsewhere?

For those who might not know, the Boston Blades is a team from the CWHL, the women's pro ice hockey league. Since they are currently (as far as I know up until this point) nonprofit, the CWHL is still active and holding their season, so I want to be sure to keep up with them.
I figured maybe this part of HF might know better than others, so any input is greatly appreciated.

(No sexist comments please. Female players can indeed play just as hard and tough as males can. If it weren't for the fact that players in the CWHL don't get paid, you'd see massive amounts of hitting in that league too. Thank you kindly)

Thank you. :)
If things get any worse with the Union, this could very well turn into a Boston Blades Forum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad