OT: Hi ! Any old posters still around?

Istvan

Nov 17, 2003
SoCal
Visit site
Late 2016 we actually gave the goat and sheep away. A friend of ours had horses [ trained equestrian], and had a few empty stalls. She had a 10 year old who wanted them as pets and was pretty good at doing barn chores. So we loaded them up and brought them down the road, an effing daunting task. They lasted there a bit over a year, they both died , about a month apart of natural causes though I suspect the sheep might've take a hoof to the head.

Istvan

Nov 17, 2003
SoCal
Visit site
RIP. I believe the goat and sheep had names but my memory fails me. My girls have flown the coop and we're also empty nesters. I'll be working till i'm 70 and it's not that far off. Fwiw I lived in Oshawa in the late 60's early 70's. Take care.

Reactions: dinodebino

Lord Chezz

Sep 27, 2009
Can you be sued for copyright infringement by 'The-man-with-the-great-avatar'?

Truthfully, I didn’t make up that schtick. I saw another poster do the GTFO thing (he has a brad pitt in a suit avatar-the username escapes me). I thought it was hilarious, took the ball and ran with it.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Just read through this thread, and holy crap, McPhee!

I don't post as much as I used to, much like a lot of people, but I'm sure that'll change when I start caring about the team again.

Those La Cage meetups with a bunch of people were always fun. I remember going to the last game of the season where the Habs needed to beat the Leafs and they'd be in the playoffs, but they choked and gave up a lead in the third period after a horrible Begin penalty.

I also used to play the EA NHL video games with the same group of guys online .We ended up winning a bunch of trophies in the early days of the EASHL.

Made some of my best friends here, and also met Seb.

Anyway, just went through my pictures on my computer to see if i had any pictures from the meetups, and I sure do! Pictured here from left to right:

IcE_CoLd (Thanks Chezz!)
No idea
@Renholder
f***ing horribly awkward picture of me
@DerekT
AD
@mcfee

D8ZE0ig.jpg

The picture's properties says this was taken on April 15, 2006. So it looks like it was a 4-2 loss to the Sabres.

Lord Chezz

Sep 27, 2009

I don't post as much as I used to, much like a lot of people, but I'm sure that'll change when I start caring about the team again.

Those La Cage meetups with a bunch of people were always fun. I remember going to the last game of the season where the Habs needed to beat the Leafs and they'd be in the playoffs, but they choked and gave up a lead in the third period after a horrible Begin penalty.

I also used to play the EA NHL video games with the same group of guys online .We ended up winning a bunch of trophies in the early days of the EASHL.

Anyway, just went through my pictures on my computer to see if i had any pictures from the meetups, and I sure do! Pictured here from left to right:

@coolasprICE (I think?)
No idea
@Renholder
****ing horribly awkward picture of me
@DerekT
AD
@mcfee

D8ZE0ig.jpg

The picture's properties says this was taken on April 15, 2006. So it looks like it was a 4-2 loss to the Sabres.

IcE_CoLd on the left.

Hehe AD had hair.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The meetup with a bunch of HF Habs and HF Canes posters was really fun too. We all went to a game together when a bunch of them traveled up to Montreal.

Lord Chezz

Sep 27, 2009
The meetup with a bunch of HF Habs and HF Canes posters was really fun too. We all went to a game together when a bunch of them traveled up to Montreal.

Two of them banged on ADs sofa.

Also, I have a pic somewhere of you and I holding a Randy McKay stick in the Habs boutique.

Lord Chezz

Sep 27, 2009
Ice Cold! I knew it had Ice in it.

I should GTFO..

Edit; Just saw you and AD and FB friends. You should send him a link to this thread so he could come see his hair. ;)

Mcphee mentioned this thread at the other forum. Its how I stumbled back. AD should see it soon enough.

Its actually a small miracle that I saw the post, Im barely active any where any more.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal

IcE_CoLd (Thanks Chezz!)
No idea
@Renholder
@DerekT
AD
@mcfee

D8ZE0ig.jpg

Holy **** t'étais maigre, and why is your erection up your belly button?

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

IcE_CoLd (Thanks Chezz!)
No idea
@Renholder
@DerekT
AD
@mcfee

D8ZE0ig.jpg

Great pic.

A bunch of us still keep very much in touch.

Haven't been around much this year - I can't deal with the negativity :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad