HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Six

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I feel like I'm having the best week I have had yet this year and I'm still trailing the Jasteroids, lol. Man your team is stacked.
Take solace, my team has not been good lately. For the past few weeks I've watched my "projected score" go down almost every day of the week.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I went to bed thinking Matt Duchene had a four point night, turns out he only had two. :thumbd:

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I'm not Bruce Levine if that's what you're asking, just some random guy I found after wondering what happened to all his points last night. No idea who he is, lol

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
I'm not Bruce Levine if that's what you're asking, just some random guy I found after wondering what happened to all his points last night. No idea who he is, lol
Oh I know, I just thought it was funny that he seemed as upset as you. I liked the idea of you tweeting that and then quoting your own tweet here :laugh:

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Feel better now??? :laugh:

Tellin’ ya, my team is a paper tiger these days. I hope they can rebound, but most of my good players have been putting up crap points for weeks now, and if they don’t turn it around then my team is not much of a threat.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015

Tellin’ ya, my team is a paper tiger these days. I hope they can rebound, but most of my good players have been putting up crap points for weeks now, and if they don’t turn it around then my team is not much of a threat.
Now I am, as long as your Avs don't explode tomorrow, lol

I really needed this one to keep my playoffs hope alive. I feel like my team ain't bad but the injuries have just killed me this year. Need these guys on my IR to get healthy.

Reactions: jaster

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015

Safe to say they have rebounded

• Wow
Reactions: Sparty

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Who is Holland's revenge?
I believe that's @The Zetterberg Era

You're killing us here man. Both of us are in a tight playoff race with La Goons and it looks like you never got a chance to set lineups this week. I don't mind setting lineups for anyone, but there's not much we can do after the week is over. Nut even reached out to me this morning but I couldn't do anything today, just get Seth Jarvis in your lineup today and you got the win.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I believe that's @The Zetterberg Era

You're killing us here man. Both of us are in a tight playoff race with La Goons and it looks like you never got a chance to set lineups this week. I don't mind setting lineups for anyone, but there's not much we can do after the week is over. Nut even reached out to me this morning but I couldn't do anything today, just get Seth Jarvis in your lineup today and you got the win.
Set it on Tuesday, missed the Monday last week. So something went wrong. That or the autoset lineup is screwing something up which is sort of a problem of the feature.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
If anyone makes any roster moves, it will un-set any days you set after that day. Probably what happened was you did an add and then it canceled out any rosters you set for set for after that day I'm guessing. Since Yahoo doesn't know what you want to do with your roster now that you made a change to it, it just leaves that same roster for all the days after your roster move.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Good luck to all the playoff teams this year, looks like I'm out this year (first time!).

Couldn't overcome just a brutal draft in retrospect and my keeper pool is going the wrong way, so hopefully I have better luck next year and early draft pick helps me out.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Good luck to all the playoff teams this year, looks like I'm out this year (first time!).

Couldn't overcome just a brutal draft in retrospect and my keeper pool is going the wrong way, so hopefully I have better luck next year and early draft pick helps me out.
Thanks Commish! Lets see where this goes, a few of my best players are injured, hopefully Point and Barkov come back during the week, as well as demko. Good luck to you guys!

Reactions: Sparty

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Just wanted to give a heads up I'm gonna have to hand off my team next season. I just don't have the time to put much effort into it.

Good luck to whoever receives it! Lol

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Just wanted to give a heads up I'm gonna have to hand off my team next season. I just don't have the time to put much effort into it.

Good luck to whoever receives it! Lol
Thanks Nick, I get it, I don't have as much time to play as I used to but I'm still going to hang around for now. I think we had some interest before, so hopefully we'll have some takers.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
its about to go down, @jaster :D
200w.gif

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
This one appears to be over, nice job @jaster !!
The fat lady does appear to be warming up. Great season! Once again the Turkeys were the team I feared the most, will probably continue to be the case as long as you’ve got McJesus :)

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
For the losers bracket title we have a close matchup, which is pretty funny because I'm struggling to beat someone who's not setting a lineup.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: NickH8 and jaster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad