HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Six

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I don't think I gave the rookies much thought since they're such high risk and reward and they have never really worked out for me. I always tend to draft later and so most of the real good ones never fall to me later in the first round. I took Luke Hughes this year in the third round and who knows, maybe it'll work out but I'm about done with even trying, lol.

I like my team now but man it looks like we're all chasing you again this year jaster.

abparry87

Jun 11, 2010
Australia

Attachments

• IMG_7195.png
    IMG_7195.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7194.png
    IMG_7194.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 8

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Man things really evened out after last weekend, just two teams at 3-1 and six teams at 2-2, nobody is winless. My guys had a nice start last weekend but dropped the (puck) on Saturday. Kind of thought I had that one in the book, nice comeback Wyzer Plan.

My Johnny Hockey draft pick is looking like an absolute failure, what a nightmare start this dude is having.

1699291894557.png

Reactions: Wyzer Plan

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
My team put up a laughably low number of points last week. To the point where I'm not sure I can write it off as a blip, and am now worried I just have a crappy team. I went from 2nd in points to 7th! The sky is falling! Lol.

Wyzer Plan

May 11, 2011
I had a bad start, late setting line ups the first couple weeks. I am in a rhythm now hopefully I can keep it up lol.

I am looking to trade Skinner if anyone is interested I am a little too heavy on Buffalo players I dropped one and still have 3 lol. I feel like I need to diversify a little.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
My team put up a laughably low number of points last week. To the point where I'm not sure I can write it off as a blip, and am now worried I just have a crappy team. I went from 2nd in points to 7th! The sky is falling! Lol.
I would say they have bounced back in a pretty big way, ouch. Matheson did me wrong the other night making that Montreal game even worse.:ha::laugh:

Kyle Connor Wings killer apparently does encores killing Holland's Revenge as well. Tip of the cap, I would need an epic weekend slate here.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
I would say they have bounced back in a pretty big way, ouch. Matheson did me wrong the other night making that Montreal game even worse.:ha::laugh:

Kyle Connor Wings killer apparently does encores killing Holland's Revenge as well. Tip of the cap, I would need an epic weekend slate here.
Guess I’ve got a Jekyll and Hyde team.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Yeah Jaster that team of yours is stacked. I was so close to drafting Matheson too and I thought I could wait another round, I'm really kicking myself for that one, lol. If Montour comes back close to last year's form this week I'm pretty happy with my D though. I finally bailed on Gaudreau, don't everyone fight over him now that he's out there. Zegras is probably next to get the axe, still want to see what happens when he comes back from injury for now.

I probably have the worst first place team we have ever seen right now, lol

abparry87

Jun 11, 2010
Australia
For real, that's a dream team. You're good to go, @abparry87

However you definitely don't need two kickers. Just drop one and pick up someone else to stash for your bench.
Youll be happy to know my team has started off 0-4 and now on the bye... I have lost interest already with that poor start haha

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
The Dr. Jekyll version of my team is back!

My skaters have played 17 games so far this week and have scored 53.20 points. Woof.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I'm real happy I've managed to money puck my way out of the basement to 6th place as of now. I'm winning off the backs of William Karlsson, Frank Vatrano, Noah Dobson, and Sam Reinhart lol.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I'm real happy I've managed to money puck my way out of the basement to 6th place as of now. I'm winning off the backs of William Karlsson, Frank Vatrano, Noah Dobson, and Sam Reinhart lol.
Nicely done this week. My team completely fell apart on me. I only got five goalie games this week with four goalies on my roster, they all got hurt or they stink (Vanecek). In one of those five games, Oettinger got hurt right away, so really it was only four, lol.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Nicely done this week. My team completely fell apart on me. I only got five goalie games this week with four goalies on my roster, they all got hurt or they stink (Vanecek). In one of those five games, Oettinger got hurt right away, so really it was only four, lol.
Yeah GG, sometimes circumstance can kick you in the butt like that. Really even league this year.

Reactions: Sparty

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Nice matchup this past week, @Hammettf2b, that was a nail-biter! Haven't had a close one like that in a while. Was hoping I'd get something out of my 3rd pick-up of the week, but alas, Alex Kerfoot (who has a made up name) got me negative points on Sunday instead :laugh:

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Nice matchup this past week, @Hammettf2b, that was a nail-biter! Haven't had a close one like that in a while. Was hoping I'd get something out of my 3rd pick-up of the week, but alas, Alex Kerfoot (who has a made up name) got me negative points on Sunday instead :laugh:
Ya, I've been there lol. Didn't think I would come back but Zegras came in clutch.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Ya, I've been there lol. Didn't think I would come back but Zegras came in clutch.
I feel like I have dropped like half of my roster from what I drafted this year, like nothing worked out for me (Zegras included). Hoping I can make a run, but my streak of not missing the playoffs yet is on the line this year.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Man what a disappointing week, my goalies are killing me. I bungled my goalies in net on Saturday and it probably cost me the matchup.

I get Oettinger back and I think I finally have a guy who will play most of the time, then he misses more time. Had a really big lead on Holland's Revenge this week and couldn't close it out.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I feel like I'm having the best week I have had yet this year and I'm still trailing the Jasteroids, lol. Man your team is stacked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad