OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
@Sards this is going to be close...you got 9 starts left vs my 3 (4 if miller starts tonight) and you got a 65 Point cushion to erase

Reactions: Sards

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
A good week for a bye for me, though I doubt my goalies turn it around enough to matter next week. one of them put up negative points in a start this week, which I didn't think a goalie could do if he tried.

Reactions: Bench and mantha39

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Yeah we should definitely have a gentleman's handshake rule that Hughes needs to be drafted next season.

One more detail: Winning these consolation games won't influence my draft pick right? Not that I could go any higher but if I did tank it, maaaaybe I could be lower? And lower is better!

Reactions: mantha39

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Hughes is available, pickup on waivers. Agree with Bench, more interesting to have guys like Hughes in the draft next fall.

That said, I've put my claim in on him :D

Reactions: martinez

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Yeah we should definitely have a gentleman's handshake rule that Hughes needs to be drafted next season.

One more detail: Winning these consolation games won't influence my draft pick right? Not that I could go any higher but if I did tank it, maaaaybe I could be lower? And lower is better!

Non playoff teams will finish in order of end of regular season

Open to implementing some sort of lottery if you guys want, but consolation weeks don't impact anything

Playoff teams will be like NHL draft standings

Reactions: Bench

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Hughes is available, pickup on waivers. Agree with Bench, more interesting to have guys like Hughes in the draft next fall.

That said, I've put my claim in on him :D
I agree, players like Hughes should be put in the draft. If it stays like this, good teams can potentially snag good players like this.

Reactions: Bench

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
All 5 of my goalies starting on the same night.

Yay

this sucks, i had it in the last matchup as well. We both sucked pretty bad last night, i couldn't believe i took the lead which the point outcome my team had. Darcy kuemper saved my ass again :D

Reactions: mantha39

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Wingers goalies are what killed my lead yesterday, we got a game here now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad