HFWF: The Reboot XII

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @Cor
Want to know why Chytil isn’t suited for HFWF, and why I’m going to toss him into the trash? He struggles to get into the ring! Just has a stupid look on his face!

giphy.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @Cor
Last I checked, I single handedly unhooked the titles in the ladder match I was in with a broken thumb. That takes guts. That takes courage. That takes natural skill. Would be a shame that if you were ever close to that spot in your match, that the ladder just happened to be tipped over

Fro @Fro
Still trying to figure out what @Cor has ever done that @Falco Lombardi hasn't carried him for

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Cor @Cor
Last I checked, I single handedly unhooked the titles in the ladder match I was in with a broken thumb. That takes guts. That takes courage. That takes natural skill. Would be a shame that if you were ever close to that spot in your match, that the ladder just happened to be tipped over

I hear @Emperoreddy knows something about tipping ladders when someone is on top of them...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is KIRK.

Let me spare you the usual cliches and start with this simple message as we approach one of the year's most holy days:

MERRY . . . CHRISTMAS.

Yes, it's me. And yes, I said . . . that.

Merry Christmas. Presents. Egg nog. Peace on Earth. All of that crap.

But this time . . .

This time, I actually . . . mean . . . it.

giphy.gif

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking . . . WHAT'S THE CATCH.

The truth-- and yes, I know that word has a few times in the past been somewhat foreign to me-- is that I had a revelation last night.

You see, last night, while sitting at home, all alone, all by myself listening to Leo Sayer's greatest hits and contemplating ending it all with a tub on Baskin & Robbins Ice Cream, I was visited . . .

I was visited by . . . AN ANGEL.

And it wasn't some ordinary angel. Oh no . . .

It was the ghost of 'Lil Conner.

And the first thing 'Lil Conner said to me is this:

'Ever since I was sacrificed Children of the Corn style in some insane homage by some fish sticks munching bastard, I have been waiting for a chance to earn my wings. And, apparently, the ONLY way I'm going to earn my wings is by convincing you to put down that spoon, forget that tub of ice cream, and change the world for the better'.

Then 'Lil Conner showed me a world that might have been without me . . .

Of @Scandale du Jour going through life without needing to look in a mirror . . .

Of @UnrealMachine never wanting for pennies . . .

Of @ColePens-- dear, dear ColePens-- embracing Political Correctness as HIS . . . ONE . . . TRUE . . . GOD.

And of millions and millions of wrestling fans around the globe WANTING . . . MORE.

It was heartbreaking. All of it. SIMPLY . . . HEARTBREAKING.

Then 'Lil Conner said 'KIRK, you know what to do'.

Nothing further needed said.

So with that, 'Lil Conner SMILED and ascended to the HEAVENS above.

Or maybe it was HELL below.

Whatever . . . the POINT is 'Lil Conner made me realize what I had to do.

Pardon me . . . I'm actually getting choked up right now . . .

paul-heyman-crying.jpeg

Okay, okay . . . I'm better.

As I was saying . . . I knew what had to be done.

@UnrealMachine. Please come out.

giphy.gif

@Scandale du Jour. Please come out.

p2aTvK9.gif

Both of you are sights for sore eyes, but you know what . . .

This doesn't QUITE feel right.

Something is missing.

SOMEONE . . . is . . . missing.

Okay, @ColePens, I know you're back there . . .

@ColePens . . . COME ON OUT!

giphy.gif

Yes everyone, your eyes aren't deceiving you . . .

HE'S BACK . . .

WE'RE BACK . . .

THE PWC . . . IS . . . BACK . . .

takerreaction.gif

Reactions: Creamy Goodness

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
HFWF Player Folds

We open on a ring. A ring announcer can be heard but not seen. There is no ref because they are no longer needed. Fans count the falls now.

In the ring is G.C.M. He reminds you of say, The Miz mixed with Randy Orton. He has harsh words for Roc, he's going to beat him! Roc enters. Roc is a wrestler who appears to be a great, even mix of Randy Orton and The Miz.

Roc: I'm tired of this M.G.C. I'm tired of you. You can never beat me. I'm going to win. But let's make it more interesting. This is now a LADDER MATCH!

GMC: that sounds good to me Roc. You're always high anyway, but tonight is the one night when I'll be higher, climbing that ladder!

source.gif

Roc is seen throughout the night polling people in the audience to see if they'll help him, because he's a heel like Randy Orton or Miz.

Up next is a tag match with RICK and Dison against MalMorrison and PentColes. Can Morrison and PentColes coexist given that they are polar opposites? These two teams can be seen as a mix of Miz and Randy Orton as well as a mix of Randy Orton and Miz. The tag match is incredibly entertaining. A true 5-star match. Who wins is not important because the match was a respectable spectacle of skills and arial attacks. After the match, Morrison turns on PentColes. Doesn't just turn, but drops trou and takes a number 2 on PentColes' face. Morrison then slaps PentColes' mother at ringside. There is a chorus of boos raining down on Morrison, as he mistakes them being for PentColes.
Morrison then calls in an air strike on PentColes' house, where the rest of his family is. A true disgrace. Morrison exits the arena yelling "he should have apologized!" and "you're welcome" while playing his own fake cheers over the sound system.

tenor.gif

Just then, Closedisc enters, wearing his hotly popular t-shirt that just reads "yikes". A very unique superstar here in HFWF. The best comparison you can think to apply to Closedisc is that he's very similar to Randy Orton and Miz mixed together, but oppressed.

Closedisc: I WISH EVERE1 WUD STOP AAKING ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND PENTCOLES! HE GOT QHAT HE DESERVED!!1 You do not mess with my oppression or else the price you pay is being oppressed.

tenor.gif

Just then familiar music hits. Yes! It's SlippyToad! He's heard enough.

SlippyToad: good job. **** that *******!

Both SlippyToad and Closedisc exit the ring area together, confusing the crowd. Is SlippyToad turning his back on the HFWF HiveMind?

QO81.gif

We cut to the back to see HCwinger preparing for his match against Soup du Jour. Roc enters.

Roc: you should probably help me win my 8-star ladder match tonight against GMC. Things are getting buggy around here, you don't want to be on the wrong side of history here.

HCwinger: get away from me Roc, you stink.

Roc: wrong answer, bud.

Roc exits as HCwinger makes his entrance, followed by Soup du Jour. This match has all the makings of a classic. Think Randy Orton vs The Miz. It is a 6.5-star match. Just think of it. It writes itself.
As the two men hug and celebrate their efforts, Roc enters.

tenor.gif

Roc: I told you that you made the wrong decision HCwinger. What I have here is a damning petition to the board of mods. If this goes forward, you will be ruined. I suggest you help me in my match tonight.

HCwinger must accept. He reluctantly leaves to the back with Roc. It has all the impact that a Miz vs Randy Orton feud can have.

Up next is Mikey vs Mr. Pib vs KingEduardo. It's a triple threat twitter match. Whoever can gain the most followers and retweets within the unspecified time limit will win. It is declared a draw after each man receives 0 followers or retweets. But wait, bah gawd, it's PentColes!
PentColes enters wearing different attire to demonstrate his change in character. Think of him now as Randy Orton meets The Miz. ColtPens lays out the 3 men until Roc, MalMorrison, Closedisc and StarFox enter through the empty crowd to storm the ring, but PentColes escapes. Roc takes the mic.

Roc: we're taking over the HFWF! We are The Right Side! This is for all your own good, HFWF HiveMind! We're going to drag this promotion into 2019 kicking and screaming!

TepidThatAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

Before Roc and company can exit, Juicy enters. Think Eugene mixed with Lodi. Juicy takes the mic.

Juicy: THIS SHOW NEEDS MORE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!...who are also good at wrestling!

Juicy receives no reaction and leaves embarrassed.

images

Up next is the ladder match between Roc and GCM. Roc has his stable with him. They are an unbeatable and intimidating mix of Orton's and Miz's. GMC makes his way to the ring, but he has his own insurance policy...KJG! What is KJG doing in the Black Hole zone!? KJG does and says nothing of note, but he's there!
The two people have a 15-star classic ladder match where one of them obtained the object above the ring. Despite the heated rivalry, the two people still hug and celebrate. Then, the music of PentColes hits! PentColes is here, in another new attire! The layers! His attire is like Randy Orton meets Miz, mixed with Iron Man. Incredible. He stands with GCM and KJG, ready to face off against The Right Side. But what's this? All the people turn on PentColes and rip off their shirts to reveal a logo that reads, "All Elite Forums"! What is this?!?

GMC: we're going to give you a higher class of entertainment! All Elite Forums! A promotion truly for 2019. I want you all to spread the word. Come to HFWF shows and say "oops, wrong show". Tell them their promotion is dead now that they only have occasional and meaningful shows! We are AEF and we are the right side of history! A promotion dedicated to being lawless and without a moderator, unless you don't like our shows. If you dare to not follow us, you will be deleted and complained and gossiped about! Do what we say, or else. We promise that no one will be unwelcomed!

tenor.gif

Wingsmjf enters the ring to join AEF, but forgets to wipe his feet on the apron. AEF attacks Wingsmjf and leave him a bloody pulp.

What a dark time for make believe sports entertainment.

Fin.

Reviews are in and positive. Wrestling mark insider Kimberly said of the show; "what Dave said".

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad