HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The only job I have is cooking a good meal for my HFWF family. Everyone is gonna need their protein for the matches before HFWF kickoff.

It’s not just all blood and games anymore! :P

Where do you want to go to dinner after we win the tag belts?

Remember that people just give free shit to champions. It’s called being an influencer or something on the gram.

It’s how @ColePens got all his shit to hide how poor he is.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I’ll put it in HFWF.com under the article “MONSTER Loses for a 3rd straight time against the same person, think he’s still relevant ”

UnrealMachine @TheRealUnrealMachine

If I were to lose to you a 2nd (get it right) time, I will quit HFWF and take the (still on the table) offer from AEW. I imagine many others would follow once HFWF begins tanking again, like it did after the first (and only) UM loss.

UnrealMachine @TheRealUnrealMachineAEW

This account has been reactivated.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think you spelled "jobbers" wrong. And yes, loving fish sticks makes you jobbers.

Say it to my face you Quebecer! We got jobs. It’s called kicking the assets of punks like you.

Also you will never get a hockey team and the only baseball team in your entire country will remain the Blue Jays. Also pick a f***ing language.

Reactions: KIRK

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Say it to my face you Quebecer! We got jobs. It’s called kicking the assets of punks like you.

Also you will never get a hockey team and the only baseball team in your entire country will remain the Blue Jays. Also pick a ****ing language.

Loi 101 @Scandale du Jour
Me botter les fesses? Bonne blague. De toute façon, je n'ai pas de temps à perdre avec les "lutteurs" de seconde zone comme toi. J'ai un combat à préparer et un @ColePens à envoyer en prison.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
@HFWF_Insider

Now other sources are saying that UM is working without a contract at the moment and he is being paid per appearance. It sounds outrageous, but a few different outlets are reporting that UM is being paid $15M for his unsanctioned match with @Disclose at Apocalypse. The strangest twist though is that none other than @ColePens convinced some of his investors to put up nearly half the cost, fearing the @Disclose push would once again flop the HFWF. An intercepted phone call with one Ukrainian investor started off with @KIRK (speaking on behalf of Colepens) saying "I would like you to do us a favor..."

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
AC @AlphaCatalyst

@The Gongshow
Hourglass-Almost-Empty.jpg

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
HFWF PRESENTS: ROAD TO APOLCALYPSE EP. 3

As for @Mitchy ? AC says he respects them all: Mitchy, @SeidoN and @Serac. He says they're all super talented and wishes them nothing but the best... but this isn't about them. It isn't about Mitchy. It's about AC. It's always been about AC and this story ends with AC standing tall with his championship. AC tells Mitchy not to get in his way because he won't hesitate to put his respect for Mitchy aside and finish him, too. Legendary AC slowly raises his fist to show barbed wire wrapped around it. Legendary AC's hand is bleeding. He gets up and walks out of the camera shot and into the darkness.

A letter to @AlphaCatalyst

Dear AC:

You are a legend in this business. You are the ultimate redemption story. Seeing you claw your way to the top after being held back time and time again was awe-inspiring. You're a hero to many. In fact, you were one of my heroes growing up. Hell, I'd say you were one of the reasons I even wanted to be a wrestler in the first place. I wanted to be like you. You truly are legendary, AC. Safe to say, I respect the hell out of you. I really do.

But you know something's been bothering me, AC. Something's been really pissing me off, to be completely honest. It's just something I heard recently that really made my blood boil. So, I was training for our triple threat match at Apocalypse and you know what happens? I overhear some guys saying, "I can't believe he said that!" Now, naturally, my curiosity spikes and I ask them what they're going on about. Strangely though, as soon, as I ask them they look shook to their core. Like they know whatever it is, is gonna piss me off. They nervously hand me their phone and you know what I see? You know what I see that makes my blood boil?

I see you. I hear you saying it's not about Mitchy. It's not about me. It's not about ME? It's not about me when I'm the future of this business and this damn company? It's not about me when I'm in the f***ing title match? How dare you? How f***ing dare you? Who the hell do you think you are?

But you know what's funny, AC? You're gonna reference your battles with MCG and how you beat him in 4 minutes at the biggest stage of them all. Wow, good for you, AC! Good for you! The thing is I beat MCG much worse than you ever did. I made him go into hiding. I beat him time and time again, all while the odds were stacked completely against me. I beat him with my hands f***ing cuffed. Can you say that? I'm tired of doing everything I have just to be looked as an afterthought to you.

Hell, you should've never even had that title match at Night to Remember to begin with. That was my spot. My spot! And you stole it away from me. You stole away what should have been the biggest moment of my career. I was destined to be at the top. I had it all. I was red hot. The fans loved me...but not as much as old AC. For some reason, they kept chanting "AC, AC, AC." They propelled you to the match that should've been mine. I would've been the HFWF Champion. I would've fulfilled my destiny. I would've truly been The Man, but you took all that away from me. Don't think I've forgotten that AC because I sure as hell haven't. You took what was mine.

Despite all that, I still respect the hell out of you, AC. You are one of the best. Hell, I still think you are the greatest of all time. Well, were. It's my time now, AC. I'm the best in this company. I'm the best in this entire business. You can keep thinking of me as an afterthought, but at Apocalypse, just like you won't hesitate to put your respect aside, be damn well sure, I won't hesitate to put mine for you either. I'll beat the hell out of you if I have to. Be sure of one thing. When the bell rings to end the match, it'll be my hand that gets raised and it'll be me raising the HFWF Championship.

Sincerely,

Mitchy

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
A camera crew catches up with Fro as he is out having drinks with friends at happy hour

Twitter Insider 1 - Fro, can we get a comment about your match coming up...it's going to be one hell of a show!

Fro - Yes, yes it will be...because I will be on the show...because I always am the main event and draw even when I'm not in the last match...I steal shows from the other talent. Mainly because I prove that I have earned the shots I have...I've never been handed the opportunities some of these idiots have been

Twitter Insider 2 - Fro, what about the match?

Fro - Ah yea...so when I get into the ring with Sera....

Twitter Insider 1 - Fro, its Seidon you face

Fro - wait what? well at least I knew it was one of those undeserving Tenna....wait...no...they have a faction...a little trio

(Fro looks to his friends, one of them tells him the correct name)

Fro - oh, the Outcasts...ah yeah, the ones that all fancy hooking up with the interview chick that wants nothing to do with any of them...those guys...lol, well, no matter which of them it is, none of them have proven anything to earn a shot at the most FROSTIEGOUS title in our business...Now, I think you two have bothered me enough...

(Looks at phone that didn't ring)

Fro - I need to take this, it's obviously important

Camera pans away

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
mfw every promo on the Outcasts is pretending noone knows who the Outcasts are when we have been the only staple of HFWF's stables since the reboot ayyyy

Reactions: Mitchy

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
A fan recently posted a video to twitter where he spots AC in the gym working out. The fan approached and gets ACs attention.

Fan - “AC! Your thoughts on @Mitchy youtube promo?”

AC - “Haven’t had time yet, give me the cliff notes.”

Fan - “He said you are over looking him.
He said you took his spot at Night to Remember.
He said you were the reason his push ended.
He says he is the best right now and he said he will win at Apocalypse.”

(AC just continues doing several reps almost like he did not even hear the fan.)

Fan - “AC? In the video Mitchy said...”

AC - “You’re wrong.” (AC does not stop his workout)

Fan - “What? What do you mean? I...I didn’t say those things, Mitchy did. But which part is wrong? You overlooking him? You taking his spot at Night to...”

(AC then abruptly stops, gets up and looks at the fan. He looks like he wants to say something but seems to change his mind. AC then walks away leaving the fan speechless.)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
*HFWF Youtube Exclusive*

Cathy: HFWF universe I am here now with the man who will defend his world title at Apocalypse in a triple threat match : The Gongshow

*Gongshow enters the frame*

Cathy: Gongshow, HFWF is back, you're still the champion and now you must defend your title against both AC and Mitchy at Apocalypse. What are your thoughts as we get closer to the PPV?

Gongshow: The way I see it... I've beaten Mitchy and I've beaten AC. Why they were both given a shot at MY world title, I don't know. Why I'm being forced to defend my title in a triple threat match, I don't know. What I do know...is that I am the face of this company. This title is going nowhere.

Cathy: Some have said that your reign is what caused the company to go on hiatus..

*Gongshow laughs and pats his title on his shoulder*

Gongshow: All these jobbers and pre-show "superstars" have the audacity to say I'm the reason this company went under... I say to them. ..Where is your world title? What have you done? I'm the legacy killer. Mr. King Of Wrestling and the greatest HFWF Champion this company has ever seen. This company went under when AC got his moment to shine. When it came back no one had a better run than I did. I'm not the reason this company went under the first time and I wasn't the reason it went down a few months ago, maybe if we actually had a decent roster.... I digress..

I'm up against "I can't get the job done" Trash-cast member #3, who shouldn't even be back with this company in the first place and an old man who doesn't know he's past his prime. Once I beat both of them there's really not much better in the company in terms of competition, no wonder we went under. I got tired having to carry this company on my back.

Goldy aint going nowhere

*Gongshow walks off and the video cuts to black*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad