HFWF: The Reboot X

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Update: @Scandale du Jour stole the @ColePens Enterprise Private Jet and threw @PeterSidorkiewicz & @Dr Pepper out of the back and onto the abandoned island with the rest.

Scandale says only The Machine gets to live together at HFWF HQ and threw coconuts and bananas out of the back of the helicopter onto the island. The rest watched on as Scandale flew away.

Dr Pepper, upon seeing @jbell886 ’s detached head, got sad at the loss of his partner.

“No, I’m alive, buddy!” Says Jbell. Dr Pepper smiles and picks Jbell’s detached head up and hugs it tight.

To be continued...

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
BEING THE OUTCASTS - Minisode

The Outcasts are seen entering a hospital ward, concerned looks on their faces. Nurse Nancy sees them enter and heads over to meet them.

Mitchy: "Any changes?"

Nancy: "No sorry, the doctors are trying their best but theres been no improvement"

SeidoN: "Do they know what brought it on?"

Nancy: "They aren't sure yet, but they think it must have been some kind of extreme emotional distress"

Serac: "Maybe it was the Emmy thing? He took it pretty hard. I didn't expect this though."

Mitchy: "We're by no means his biggest fans, but I hate to see him like this"

The Outcasts enter the hospital room where MCG is writhing on a bed, fidgeting uncontrollably.

MCG: "AnD ThEn ThE MeRmAiD WoN ThE TiTlE aNd MiTcHy WeNt CrAzY aNd ThReW aLl ThE fOoD iNtO tHe Sea"

SeidoN: "Jesus. What the hell is happening to him"

Nancy: "He seems to be suffering paranoid delusions. Something about a plane crash and desert island. The worst part is they're hooking him up to an experimental machine to actually SEE his visions, and broadcast them live on TV."

SeidoN: "Who the hell would want to watch that?"

Nancy: "Actually it seems to be doing good numbers."

SeidoN thinks he sees a hint of a smile cross MCG's face as Nancy talks.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So last night I went to bed after reading that death part and @The Catalyst and @M.C.G. 31 made it seem like it was going away. MCG then sends me some messages saying I won't believe the shit going on.

And I thought we were crazy before... now it's f***ing MADNESS.

And even weirder - I am following everything except one thing. Why am I connected with UM right now? What was the stomach thing? ALL THE OTHER WEIRDNESS MAKES SENSE.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So last night I went to bed after reading that death part and @The Catalyst and @M.C.G. 31 made it seem like it was going away. MCG then sends me some messages saying I won't believe the **** going on.

And I thought we were crazy before... now it's ****ing MADNESS.

And even weirder - I am following everything except one thing. Why am I connected with UM right now? What was the stomach thing? ALL THE OTHER WEIRDNESS MAKES SENSE.
You weren’t on the plane that got killed/stranded (because why would you leave @KIRK ?) and were only welcome on The Machine’s Jet because @UnrealMachine wanted to eat you for lunch so he packed you in his oversized lunchbox.

Reactions: Mitchy and KIRK

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
@AlwaysSunnyInTampa the type of dude to message me months ago, say he wants to join but not post, and then just start popping in when we’re in the series finale :laugh:

Honestly I didn't want to be a pain in the ass about it and push the issue when I didn't feel all that committed to it. I wanted to see what would happen after the PM and I just left it alone. What started as a blurb about going to the show just sort of evolved into this at a weird timing. FWIW I don't write me in. Like I said I spend wayyyy too much time here as it is

You also do fantastic work

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
So last night I went to bed after reading that death part and @The Catalyst and @M.C.G. 31 made it seem like it was going away. MCG then sends me some messages saying I won't believe the **** going on.

And I thought we were crazy before... now it's ****ing MADNESS.

Colepens lives. But where has he been?
WaryBrownCanine-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
UPDATE: @Scandale du Jour landed the helicopter but as soon as he got out, he was met by a smelly @ColePens who met him on the helipad and beat his ass.

After a long fight on top of HFWF HQ, Scandale tried escaping but realized ColePens had locked the door from inside so they couldn’t re-enter the building. Scandale begged off for his life, apologizing for the Skechers, the beating, betraying his trust...

BUT COLEPENS HIT HIM IN THE STOMACH WITH A HAMMER!

ColePens takes Scandale to the edge of building, and ColePens yells, “AIM FOR THE BUSHES, BITCH!”

COLEPENS THROWS SCANDALE DU JOUR OFF THE ROOF! ColePens laughs and flies his helicopter away.

IS SCANDALE DEAD?

To be continued...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE: @Scandale du Jour landed the helicopter but as soon as he got out, he was met by a smelly @ColePens who met him on the helipad and beat his ass.

After a long fight on top of HFWF HQ, Scandale tried escaping but realized ColePens had locked the door from inside so they couldn’t re-enter the building. Scandale begged off for his life, apologizing for the Skechers, the beating, betraying his trust...

BUT COLEPENS HIT HIM IN THE STOMACH WITH A HAMMER!

ColePens takes Scandale to the edge of building, and ColePens yells, “AIM FOR THE BUSHES, *****!”

COLEPENS THROWS SCANDALE DU JOUR OFF THE ROOF! ColePens laughs and flies his helicopter away.

IS SCANDALE DEAD?

To be continued...

Qoku.gif

Pretty Frenchy's Girl (@Clare2904)
I think he could've survived it.

Vince Russo (@THEVinceRusso
Pretty Frenchy looks pretty ****** to me.

Phil Kessel (@PKessel81)

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad