Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
LeftRightLeftRight Youtube Channel:

*The intro plays*

2PeWHwf.gif

@El Dandy: Welcome everyone to a very special edition of Left Left Right Right. Today myself and the members of The Machine will be playing some Mario Party on the Nintendo Switch in honour of the fallen members of HFWF. We would specifically like to point out one person of that group who without this show never could have existed. This episode of the HFWF Mario Party Memorial tournament is dedicated to
Crimson Skorpion.

The camera pans out to show @UnrealMachine @Scandale du Jour @Clare2904, @The Gongshow and @The Catalyst. All of them nod in agreement.

e0pV3hv.jpg

Scandle: Crimson Skorpion was a true trailblazer for HFWF and while he was only back for one show his legacy will endure forever. I think we all agree he is probably the greatest champion HFWF has ever had.

*AC and El Dandy nod in agreement as Gongshow looks insulted.*

Gonghsow: Hey I’m right here.

UnrealMachine: Are we going to play of what?

AC: Yeah lets go.

They all reach for a joycon and Gongshow is unable to get one.

Gongshow: Not again…

El Dandy: All right here we go. I’ll be Wario.

AC: I pick Mario.

Scandale: Bowser!

Clare: But sweety hes so scary...why not be Peach shes better.

Scandle sees the other guys looking at him wondering how he will react and after looking back at Clare. Chooses Peach. The others laugh at him.

UnrealMachine: I’ll take the green guy.

El Dandy: All right let's do this.

AC: First mini game is...

Gongshow: Balls of Ice?

UnrealMachine: What do we do?

Scandale: Just roll your ball and try not to fall off.

FavoriteWeakCormorant-size_restricted.gif

UnrealMachine: I won!

El Dandy:
Well Damn.

AC: What just happened?

Scandale: that was embarrassing. Okay onto the next one.

Gongshow: Bumpercars!

UnrealMachine: What do we do?

AC: Just try and crash into the other peoples cars.

Clare: You can do it sweetie. Girl Power!

tumblr_mh1d2oosEJ1qe3u9mo3_400.gif

UnrealMachine: I won again!

El Dandy: You know what I think we are done for today.

AC: Yup

Scandale: Yeah I'm out

They leave leaving Gong and Unrealmachine all by themselves.

Gongshow: Well looks like it just me and you.

UnrealMachine: Yeah they are just a bunch of sore losers.

Gongshow: Lets play.

They both sit there and finally after a while of nothing happening UnrealMachine looks at Gongshow.

UnrealMachine: You going to get us started or...?

Gongshow: I thought you were. I don't know how to play, I have never gotten a chance before.

They both sit in silence watching the demo and intro loop until the battery on the camera dies.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
UPDATE:

@KIRK is pleading with everyone on the island, begging them to show him mercy. He says he’s just an advocate. He can’t swim. He’s in the middle of nowhere with people who don’t like him and he doesn’t like himself. He was insane a fat pig’s ass because @Disclose is a pig himself. KIRK says he never meant what he said to @Mitchy and offers him the title as his first reign in the HFWF.

Everyone starts surrounding KIRK and he’s begging. He creates a diversion, saying GUADALUPE is trying to eat the mermaid! @Mitchy and @Serac run and attack GUADALUPE to save the mermaid. Mitchy and Serac start arguing over the mermaid and push each other. @SeidoN has to separate them, and suddenly...

@Falco Lombardi rolls @jbell886 ’s giant head like a bowling ball to take out The Outcasts and the mermaid! Disclose superkicks Falco and then tries to pin KIRK, but KIRK kicked out. KIRK throws a shoe at Disclose, who catches it, and KIRK then throws a coconut at Disclose’s head!

KIRK ROLLS UP DISCLOSE... KIRK COUNTS HIS OWN FALL! KIRK RETAINS THE TITLE!

Disclose trips KIRK, and they roll around on the sand now!

SNAP THE TURTLE WALKS AND HE GOES ON TOP OF KIRK... AND THE FALL IS COUNTED!!!! SNAP IS THE 24/7 INTERNET LIGHTWEIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Everyone on the island is shocked. The turtle takes the belt in his mouth and crawls inside GUADALUPE’s ass to avoid everyone else. No one else wants to go in there, so the turtle is safe for now.

Everyone on the island tries to figure out a way to get the turtle out.

Everyone looks down at JBELL’S giant head just rolling around.

Jbell lets out an “aw man...” as the scene fades.

To be continued...

EVENTS:
- KIRK defeated Disclose to retain the title
- Snap the Turtle defeated KIRK to win the 24/7 Internet Lightweight Heavyweight Title

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
im choosing to believe that BTO 5 emotionally broke MCG and since then this thread has been the unfiltered ramblings of his shattered mind. only a deep state of manic schizophrenia can explain the past 900 posts
Just because I have some of you dead, one of you in hell, most of you stranded on an abandoned island near the Sentinelese, air dropped you a brand new championship, have a floating talking head, have turtles winning belts, have Russian spy monkeys shooting flares and coconuts at people and burning someone’s foot off, having two of my top talents fighting over the love of a mermaid while using someone else’s body for food & flotation devices, or using a pig’s body for shelter (this one is on Disclose) or have one of my talents on drugs seeing the ghost of his partner who perished because he may or may not have tampered with the plane while on drugs has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MENTAL STATE, OK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just because I have some of you dead, one of you in hell, most of you stranded on an abandoned island near the Sentinelese, air dropped you a brand new championship, have a floating talking head, have turtles winning belts, have Russian spy monkeys shooting flares and coconuts at people and burning someone’s foot off, having two of my top talents fighting over the love of a mermaid while using someone else’s body for food & flotation devices, or using a pig’s body for shelter (this one is on Disclose) or have one of my talents on drugs seeing the ghost of his partner who perished because he may or may not have tampered with the plane while on drugs has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MENTAL STATE, OK
AND NOT TO MENTION @ColePens WHO MAY STILL BE INSIDE @UnrealMachine ’s STOMACH AND @Scandale du Jour STEALING COLE’S HELICOPTER JUST TO TAUNT @KIRK ONE LAST TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad