HFWF: The Reboot X

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
*Kayla Braxton sees AC after him calling Dandy out and gets a word.*

Last week you said no comment on El Dandy. Why now?

Because this clearly isn’t over. He seems to want another beating and if that is what he wants fine. I was ready to get back on track and get the championship but it seems this little detour is not yet over.

Why do you think he continues to target you?

Honestly I don’t know but if I had to guess I’d say he’s infatuated with me. I think he might be a masochistic. I mean he is clearly enjoying me beating him severely. I have now had two opportunities to end his career and chosen not to. But he is doing his best to try and make me regret it. There are moments where I feel that this next time I need to make sure I send him to the hospital for a long stay.

*Both Kayla and AC take in the seriousness of that comment and are silent for a while. Then without a word AC leaves.*

Reactions: UnrealMachine

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this is part of why I feel like I cant post BTO. it literally wont make sense :/
I don’t think anyone cares. We all know the circumstances behind this and the only reason this has been revived is because @El Dandy spent countless hours putting everything in TEW to keep this alive (thank u dandy yes I’m exposing the business thank you f*** you goodbye)

It’s fun to post it and see what you came up with even if it is unfinished because I couldn’t write a match.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
BEING THE OUTCASTS – Episode 5: The Bells

The camera opens to the Outcasts trio leaving a production meeting. All three men are studying a booklet titled “Post-NTR Plans”. They stop and give each other a stern but solemn look. After a beat, the trio throw back their heads in laughter, tossing the pages over their shoulders and walking off down the hall as the camera fades to black.

SOME MONTHS LATER

The camera opens on the HFWF performance centre. The primary training ring is set up for match practice. But what is on the schedule is by no means a practice. Serac stands outside of the ring in casual wear, his arms folded, a concerned look on his face. SeidoN is shown in one corner, full ring gear. He turns to face the other corner.

SeidoN: “Are you sure you wanna do this?”

We see Mitchy in the other corner, also in full gear. Both men wear Outcasts armbands.

Mitchy: “I have to know. I just...... have to know.”

For Mitchy, the last few months have seen him filled with self-doubt, regret and broken confidence. For him, knowing who the better man in the Outcasts is is not so much about proving a point to the others, but proving something to himself. Win or loss, Mitchy will finally have closure.

SeidoN nods slowly. A sanctioned HFWF referee climbs through the ropes and checks each man. After a tense pause that seemed to last a lifetime, the referee calls for the bell.

Mitchy and SeidoN put on a back and forth battle with nothing held back. It seems like either man could take the win at any point of the match. Eventually, Mitchy hits a Curb Stomp on SeidoN, the referee counts 1-2-

The tape cuts out. There's some static, before the tape resumes, showing a close up of Serac's face.

Serac: “Is this thing on? There was already tape in it. Oh yeah here we go, it's recording!”

The handheld camera pans and we see a lavish hall, many chairs adorned with white covers all facing a slightly elevated stage below a stained glass window. The entire HFWF roster is milling around the hall, discussing what they have been up to lately, and praising how fantastic the hall looks. In the background, we hear the ringing of church bells.

Serac excitedly heads towards his fellow Outcasts brothers who have just entered the hall. Mitchy is wearing an expensive suit and sunglasses. SeidoN has of course donned a kilt, as is tradition of the occasion. Serac greets the two enthusiastically

Serac: “FINALLY you two are here. Doesn't this all look so great? You guys look amazing of course. Not sure about the skirt SeidoN but you do you. Have you seen Cathy?? Her dress is A-MA-ZING”

SeidoN chuckles: “We just got here man. I haven't seen her. But thanks, you look great too. What's with the camera?”

Serac: “Oh im just recording some stuff for BTO. Mitchy I hope you dont mind I borrowed your camera”

Mitchy: “Uh yeah sure. Did you.... change the tape?”

Serac: “Umm no, im just using the one that was already inside”

SeidoN turns to Mitchy: “Oh man, maybe someone at the PC has.......”

Mitchy puts his hand on SeidoN's shoulder and smiles: “It's fine. Trust me.”

Serac: “Well anyway, you guys are so fashionably late that you're gonna need to take your seats NOW. We're about to start”

The entire HFWF roster takes their seats in the hall. ColePens makes his way to the stage, whispers something behind a curtain, then stands to one side of the stage. The hall goes silent. MCG's music hits and he power walks out from behind the curtain and strides to the microphone planted front and center stage.

MCG: “ALRIGHT DAMMIT. I have a few things I wanna say before we get this show on the road DAMMIT. First of all, thank you all for being here today. Ever since this offseason began I know you are all doing your own thing, so im glad we can all be together today. Secondly, thanks to BonMorrison for paying for this whole shindig, and for the Red Lobster buffet for later.”

EmperorEddy's ears prick up in the audience. BonMorrison has a shocked look on his face. He looks around the hall, where he spots SeidoN holding up the Mount Rushmore tag belt sideplates once again, and a Red Lobster invoice. He slumps in his chair as the Outcasts laugh.

MCG: “Alright lets get this started DAMMIT”

A man in an extravagant suit and top hat walks out from the curtain and takes to the mic, where he very much belongs.

KIRK: “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. My name, is KIRK. And I am..... so very happy you could all be here...... for the happiest day of my life.”

KIRK chokes up a little, but manages to keep it together. A single tear rolls down his face.

KIRK: “Firstly, I want to say thankyou.... to Scandale De Jour and Unreal Machine. You see not long ago, they ambushed me and put me in a hospital bed. You may be wondering why im thankful for that. But it was in that hospital bed that I met the love of my life. The one I could not imagine being without from this day forward. And I am here today to give away my heart like I never knew I could, in the presence of everyone who in their own small ways, made it possible.”

Disclose appears from the back of the hall, peeking through a doorway, and looks towards the stage. KIRK gives a thumbs up, and the wedding march plays on the organ.

Disclose walks out from the side room holding a small hand draped in white. The audience stands as Disclose makes his way up the aisle, accompanying Stash the Monkey, wearing a white dress with embroidered yellow bananas stitched down the train. KIRK loses his composure and begins to sob as Stash is led to the stage. Upon arrival, Disclose gives his old friend Stash a Tranquilo fist, then a long hug and takes his seat. The audience sits and MCG takes to the microphone once again.

MCG: “Alright DAMMIT. We are gathered here today to witness this..... unconventional, but ultimately beautiful bonding between KIRK and Stash. A pairing that was born out of pain, and ended in love. I can think of no two better people, or mammals for that matter , to spend their lives together than these two. Now before we begin, if anyone here knows of any reason these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Falco Lombardi stands, and opens his mouth to speak.

Falco Lombardi: “....”

Falco looks around, lost for words. He sits back down.

MCG: “Alright then DAMMIT. Let's do the short version of this, I have a steak wrap with ketchup in the microwave. Do we have the rings?”

KIRK looks over at his best man ColePens, who hands him a small ring box. KIRK opens the box revealing a small silver ring with a brilliant yellow diamond in the shape of a banana. He slips the ring onto Stash's finger. BonMorrison looks over at SeidoN who is holding up an invoice for FruitThemedWeddingRings.com. Bon once again slumps in his chair, his head in his hands.
Stash's maid of honor steps forward, and it's none other than Nurse Nancy. She hands Stash a ring box, bearing a small gold band which Stash promptly lobs on the floor. The audience laughs as ColePens picks up the ring, handing it to KIRK as he places it on his finger.

MCG: “Alright, by the power vested in me by the HFWF sponsors, I now declare you man and monkey. You may now... do whatever it is you do”

The entire audience stands in applause as KIRK and Stash embrace, and walk back down the aisle as the roster throws flower petals as they pass. The bells ring out harmoniously.

The camera cuts out, resuming at the after party. Loud music plays and the HFWF roster is in full party mode. Serac is walking through the crowd where he spots Cathy chatting to some production members. His chest instantly tenses up, he begins to sweat. He knows that of all the times he can make a move, this has to be it. He begins to approach Cathy, but its cut in front of by Brudda who takes Cathy by the hand. They whisper briefly, before heading the the dance floor. Serac turns the camera around, we see him distraught.

Serac: “How do I turn this damn thing off. Where's the goddamn butto........”

The camera cuts out.

Camera fades in, we see Mitchy and SeidoN sitting on a bench by the pond outside the church. SeidoN has clearly had a few waters and is taking a break from the party, which is still rocking long into the early hours of the morning. Serac comes air-guitaring out of the hall to the Outcasts theme, which he has coerced the DJ into playing, much to the chagrin of the rest of the roster. He spots his Outcast brothers.

Serac: “Heyy you two, THERE you are. You're totally missing our jam!”

Mitchy: “It's all good, I think a little break from that is much needed”

SeidoN: “So, did you talk to her”

Serac plays it cool

Serac: “Nahh, decided to play the long game a little longer. You know, really get to know her a bit more before I make my move.”

SeidoN smiles as he looks over Serac's shoulder

Cathy: “Make what move?”

Serac spins around shocked: “Ahhhhh nothing, talking about wrestling moves. Y'know, wrestling stuff. Ahem.”

Cathy looks at the ground before coyly raising her eyes to meet Serac's: “You know, speaking of moves, maybe you could show me some of yours? On the dancefloor?”

Serac's eyes widen: “Oh uhh.... But I thought you and Brudda......”

Cathy lets out a laugh before smiling at Serac: “He only asked for one dance. I said yes. But maybe I'm looking for someone to have more than one dance with?”

Serac's mouth is agape. He turns and looks at Mitchy. Hidden from Cathy's view, he puts his thumb out sideways and waggles it, as if to ask Mitchy's opinion. Mitchy nods.

Serac whispers “You sure?”

Mitchy: “Of course. Why wouldn't I be”

A voice calls out from the hallway door: “MITCHY. There you are. You've been hiding out here this whole time? You know you owe me a dance!”

Nurse Nancy bounds towards the group and embraces Mitchy.

Mitchy: “I know I know, just getting some air. I'll be back in soon babe”

SeidoN looks surprised: “Wait, you two? Back together?”

Nancy: “Aww I couldn't say no to this one for long”

SeidoN: “But wasn't there a problem with.... you know.... Mitchy's....”

Mitchy glares at SeidoN: “Dude”

Nancy laughs: “Oh you heard those stories huh? Fake news. There's NO problem in that department. Mitchy here is basically HFWF's Batista”

SeidoN recoils: “Okaaaay too much information. So wait, why DID you break up then”

Nancy: “While I was taking care of KIRK, do you know how many wrestlers, monkeys, child killers, promos and all sorts of crazy nonsense I had to put up with? I thought you were all bat shit mental. I wanted to stay well away from any of you. But after this wedding, I can see this is just par for the course for you guys.”

SeidoN nods in acceptance.

Nancy: “Alright boys we'll leave you to it, but don't keep us waiting for long. C'mon Cathy”

The two women head back to the party.

Serac: “I'll be right in Cathy!”

Serac turns back to Mitchy and SeidoN.

Serac: “See..... long game”

The pair laugh.

PRESS PLAY BEFORE CONTINUING

SeidoN: “So what's next for you guys over the summer?”

Serac: “Japan! For a while. MCG is letting me work the G1 over there. Maybe I could take Cathy on vacation!”

SeidoN: “Awesome, and you?”

Mitchy: “I need a break from wrestling to be honest. Me and Nancy are gonna stay at one of Paris in Flames cottages for a while. No electronics, no stresses. Just some rest and relaxation.

SeidoN: “Sounds great man, I'm sure you'll enjoy it”

The group stands.

SeidoN: “So, when will we see each other next?”

Mitchy: “I don't know man. Maybe after the summer? Hard to say”

Serac: “Probably yeah. After summer. I think?”

SeidoN nods: “Well, until next time I guess”

The camera slowly zooms out. It cuts to inside the party and pans in slow motion across the party.

We see the HFWF roster at the party interspersed with highlights from HFWF shows.

EmperorEddy sits at a table eating the leftovers of the Red Lobster buffet.

Legendary AC and El Dandy are arm wrestling over the last piece of wedding cake as Gongshow watches on.

Cor is riding a tricycle around Falco Lombardi, ringing the bell as Falco looks on speechless.

Fro, Jbell and Dr Pepper are at a table, drawing some elaborate plan for a new Tag Team finisher.

BonMorrison and Paris in Flames glare at each other, before smiling and shaking hands, returning to the dance floor for some very emotional EDM.

MCG is talking on the phone, presumably with some sponsor. The camera catches a glimpse of the screen, on which the caller ID simply reads “EMMY COMMITTEE”

Disclose and ColePens are enjoying a cold beer, looking on like proud parents as KIRK and Stash are dancing together happily.

The camera returns to the Outcasts.

SeidoN: “But first, one last time?

Mitchy and Serac agree: “One last time.”

They all throw up the OC hand signal before smiling and hugging each other.

They break apart and Serac heads to the party to meet Cathy. Mitchy pats SeidoN on the shoulder before turning and heading after Serac.

SeidoN sits back down and looks out over the water.

SeidoN: “Until next time, I guess.”

BEING THE OUTCASTS - FIN

Last edited:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
HFWF WEEKLY 83 (AUGUST 6, 2020) NOTES:

- The show opens with @Emperoreddy & @PeterSidorkiewicz teaming up to take on The Best Friend Experience, @Falco Lombardi & @Cor. In a fast-paced opening match, the number one contenders for the HFWF Tag Championships picked up the win when Falco Lombardi pinned PeterSidorkiewicz @ 8:00. After the match, Falco & Cor offered to shake the hands of Peter, and yes - surprisingly, they offered it to Emp as well. Peter looked to shake the hand, but Emp pulled Peter back and led him out of the ring, refusing to shake their hands.

- @The Catalyst made his way out to the ring and called out @El Dandy for his actions over the last several months and challenged him to a match. El Dandy came out with no response other than a brawl. The two men had to be separated.

- Cathy Kelley interviewed @Disclose hyping up his upcoming match with @UnrealMachine. Disclose said he beat the big stupid oaf to win the G1 briefcase, and he's going to embarrass him again. @ColePens enters the scene and wishes Disclose good luck.

- @Disclose def. @UnrealMachine via disqualification @ 7:00 when UnrealMachine got himself intentionally disqualified. He absolutely snapped and was pummeling Disclose. @Scandale du Jour and UnrealMachine both attacked Disclose, @ColePens ran out to make the save, but Scandale and UnrealMachine left him lying too. Scandale grabbed a mic, "come out, come out wherever you are, @KIRK. We'll see you soon."

- @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames cut a promo, but Paris looks disengaged. Bon tries cheering Paris up, but Paris is having none of it. FTR, Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder walk in. The two teams have a confrontation but officials are quick to separate them. FTR taunted Bon & Paris for their losing ways.

- @Dr Pepper & @Fro def. @SeidoN & @Serac in a hot match that went over 15 minutes. With high drama and great action, Fro and Dr Pepper picked up the win when @jbell886 got involved and helped The Blueprint pick up the win. SeidoN & Serac stared down The Blueprint as they backed up the ramp.

- @The Gongshow celebrated his success as World champion, having a celebration the right way now that he finally got Legendary AC out of the way. He says he's the future and the present and is going to hold onto the World Title for a long, long time. MCG came out. Gongshow wanted to hug him, but MCG wasn't having it. MCG congratulates The Gongshow for successfully defending the title against AC - something MCG couldn't do. But as champ he's going to have obstacle after obstacle after obstacle and he's going to have to find a way to get through them. MCG wants to know if Gongshow crumbles under the pressure, or if he's the real deal. Gongshow tells MCG he's the real deal. MCG announces Gongshow's next opponent for the title: @Mitchy. Mitchy came out to a HUGE pop. The two stared each other down to close the show.

The show was a resounding success, with a sell out of nearly 4,500 people and over 5,200,000 viewers on television in Canada, United States and Mexico and a show rating of B.

View attachment 243129

Once again the blueprint shows why we are the dominant faction in hfwf. As for @Falco Lombardi and @Cor we’ll see you at payback when we once again destroy you

@Dr Pepper @Fro

Reactions: Fro

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
BEING THE OUTCASTS – Episode 5: The Bells

The camera opens to the Outcasts trio leaving a production meeting. All three men are studying a booklet titled “Post-NTR Plans”. They stop and give each other a stern but solemn look. After a beat, the trio throw back their heads in laughter, tossing the pages over their shoulders and walking off down the hall as the camera fades to black.

SOME MONTHS LATER

The camera opens on the HFWF performance centre. The primary training ring is set up for match practice. But what is on the schedule is by no means a practice. Serac stands outside of the ring in casual wear, his arms folded, a concerned look on his face. SeidoN is shown in one corner, full ring gear. He turns to face the other corner.

SeidoN: “Are you sure you wanna do this?”

We see Mitchy in the other corner, also in full gear. Both men wear Outcasts armbands.

Mitchy: “I have to know. I just...... have to know.”

For Mitchy, the last few months have seen him filled with self-doubt, regret and broken confidence. For him, knowing who the better man in the Outcasts is is not so much about proving a point to the others, but proving something to himself. Win or loss, Mitchy will finally have closure.

SeidoN nods slowly. A sanctioned HFWF referee climbs through the ropes and checks each man. After a tense pause that seemed to last a lifetime, the referee calls for the bell.

Mitchy and SeidoN put on a back and forth battle with nothing held back. It seems like either man could take the win at any point of the match. Eventually, Mitchy hits a Curb Stomp on SeidoN, the referee counts 1-2-

The tape cuts out. There's some static, before the tape resumes, showing a close up of Serac's face.

Serac: “Is this thing on? There was already tape in it. Oh yeah here we go, it's recording!”

The handheld camera pans and we see a lavish hall, many chairs adorned with white covers all facing a slightly elevated stage below a stained glass window. The entire HFWF roster is milling around the hall, discussing what they have been up to lately, and praising how fantastic the hall looks. In the background, we hear the ringing of church bells.

Serac excitedly heads towards his fellow Outcasts brothers who have just entered the hall. Mitchy is wearing an expensive suit and sunglasses. SeidoN has of course donned a kilt, as is tradition of the occasion. Serac greets the two enthusiastically

Serac: “FINALLY you two are here. Doesn't this all look so great? You guys look amazing of course. Not sure about the skirt SeidoN but you do you. Have you seen Cathy?? Her dress is A-MA-ZING”

SeidoN chuckles: “We just got here man. I haven't seen her. But thanks, you look great too. What's with the camera?”

Serac: “Oh im just recording some stuff for BTO. Mitchy I hope you dont mind I borrowed your camera”

Mitchy: “Uh yeah sure. Did you.... change the tape?”

Serac: “Umm no, im just using the one that was already inside”

SeidoN turns to Mitchy: “Oh man, maybe someone at the PC has.......”

Mitchy puts his hand on SeidoN's shoulder and smiles: “It's fine. Trust me.”

Serac: “Well anyway, you guys are so fashionably late that you're gonna need to take your seats NOW. We're about to start”

The entire HFWF roster takes their seats in the hall. ColePens makes his way to the stage, whispers something behind a curtain, then stands to one side of the stage. The hall goes silent. MCG's music hits and he power walks out from behind the curtain and strides to the microphone planted front and center stage.

MCG: “ALRIGHT DAMMIT. I have a few things I wanna say before we get this show on the road DAMMIT. First of all, thank you all for being here today. Ever since this offseason began I know you are all doing your own thing, so im glad we can all be together today. Secondly, thanks to BonMorrison for paying for this whole shindig, and for the Red Lobster buffet for later.”

EmperorEddy's ears prick up in the audience. BonMorrison has a shocked look on his face. He looks around the hall, where he spots SeidoN holding up the Mount Rushmore tag belt sideplates once again, and a Red Lobster invoice. He slumps in his chair as the Outcasts laugh.

MCG: “Alright lets get this started DAMMIT”

A man in an extravagant suit and top hat walks out from the curtain and takes to the mic, where he very much belongs.

KIRK: “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. My name, is KIRK. And I am..... so very happy you could all be here...... for the happiest day of my life.”

KIRK chokes up a little, but manages to keep it together. A single tear rolls down his face.

KIRK: “Firstly, I want to say thankyou.... to Scandale De Jour and Unreal Machine. You see not long ago, they ambushed me and put me in a hospital bed. You may be wondering why im thankful for that. But it was in that hospital bed that I met the love of my life. The one I could not imagine being without from this day forward. And I am here today to give away my heart like I never knew I could, in the presence of everyone who in their own small ways, made it possible.”

Disclose appears from the back of the hall, peeking through a doorway, and looks towards the stage. KIRK gives a thumbs up, and the wedding march plays on the organ.

Disclose walks out from the side room holding a small hand draped in white. The audience stands as Disclose makes his way up the aisle, accompanying Stash the Monkey, wearing a white dress with embroidered yellow bananas stitched down the train. KIRK loses his composure and begins to sob as Stash is led to the stage. Upon arrival, Disclose gives his old friend Stash a Tranquilo fist, then a long hug and takes his seat. The audience sits and MCG takes to the microphone once again.

MCG: “Alright DAMMIT. We are gathered here today to witness this..... unconventional, but ultimately beautiful bonding between KIRK and Stash. A pairing that was born out of pain, and ended in love. I can think of no two better people, or mammals for that matter , to spend their lives together than these two. Now before we begin, if anyone here knows of any reason these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Falco Lombardi stands, and opens his mouth to speak.

Falco Lombardi: “....”

Falco looks around, lost for words. He sits back down.

MCG: “Alright then DAMMIT. Let's do the short version of this, I have a steak wrap with ketchup in the microwave. Do we have the rings?”

KIRK looks over at his best man ColePens, who hands him a small ring box. KIRK opens the box revealing a small silver ring with a brilliant yellow diamond in the shape of a banana. He slips the ring onto Stash's finger. BonMorrison looks over at SeidoN who is holding up an invoice for FruitThemedWeddingRings.com. Bon once again slumps in his chair, his head in his hands.
Stash's maid of honor steps forward, and it's none other than Nurse Nancy. She hands Stash a ring box, bearing a small gold band which Stash promptly lobs on the floor. The audience laughs as ColePens picks up the ring, handing it to KIRK as he places it on his finger.

MCG: “Alright, by the power vested in me by the HFWF sponsors, I now declare you man and monkey. You may now... do whatever it is you do”

The entire audience stands in applause as KIRK and Stash embrace, and walk back down the aisle as the roster throws flower petals as they pass. The bells ring out harmoniously.

The camera cuts out, resuming at the after party. Loud music plays and the HFWF roster is in full party mode. Serac is walking through the crowd where he spots Cathy chatting to some production members. His chest instantly tenses up, he begins to sweat. He knows that of all the times he can make a move, this has to be it. He begins to approach Cathy, but its cut in front of by Brudda who takes Cathy by the hand. They whisper briefly, before heading the the dance floor. Serac turns the camera around, we see him distraught.

Serac: “How do I turn this damn thing off. Where's the goddamn butto........”

The camera cuts out.

Camera fades in, we see Mitchy and SeidoN sitting on a bench by the pond outside the church. SeidoN has clearly had a few waters and is taking a break from the party, which is still rocking long into the early hours of the morning. Serac comes air-guitaring out of the hall to the Outcasts theme, which he has coerced the DJ into playing, much to the chagrin of the rest of the roster. He spots his Outcast brothers.

Serac: “Heyy you two, THERE you are. You're totally missing our jam!”

Mitchy: “It's all good, I think a little break from that is much needed”

SeidoN: “So, did you talk to her”

Serac plays it cool

Serac: “Nahh, decided to play the long game a little longer. You know, really get to know her a bit more before I make my move.”

SeidoN smiles as he looks over Serac's shoulder

Cathy: “Make what move?”

Serac spins around shocked: “Ahhhhh nothing, talking about wrestling moves. Y'know, wrestling stuff. Ahem.”

Cathy looks at the ground before coyly raising her eyes to meet Serac's: “You know, speaking of moves, maybe you could show me some of yours? On the dancefloor?”

Serac's eyes widen: “Oh uhh.... But I thought you and Brudda......”

Cathy lets out a laugh before smiling at Serac: “He only asked for one dance. I said yes. But maybe I'm looking for someone to have more than one dance with?”

Serac's mouth is agape. He turns and looks at Mitchy. Hidden from Cathy's view, he puts his thumb out sideways and waggles it, as if to ask Mitchy's opinion. Mitchy nods.

Serac whispers “You sure?”

Mitchy: “Of course. Why wouldn't I be”

A voice calls out from the hallway door: “MITCHY. There you are. You've been hiding out here this whole time? You know you owe me a dance!”

Nurse Nancy bounds towards the group and embraces Mitchy.

Mitchy: “I know I know, just getting some air. I'll be back in soon babe”

SeidoN looks surprised: “Wait, you two? Back together?”

Nancy: “Aww I couldn't say no to this one for long”

SeidoN: “But wasn't there a problem with.... you know.... Mitchy's....”

Mitchy glares at SeidoN: “Dude”

Nancy laughs: “Oh you heard those stories huh? Fake news. There's NO problem in that department. Mitchy here is basically HFWF's Batista”

SeidoN recoils: “Okaaaay too much information. So wait, why DID you break up then”

Nancy: “While I was taking care of KIRK, do you know how many wrestlers, monkeys, child killers, promos and all sorts of crazy nonsense I had to put up with? I thought you were all bat **** mental. I wanted to stay well away from any of you. But after this wedding, I can see this is just par for the course for you guys.”

SeidoN nods in acceptance.

Nancy: “Alright boys we'll leave you to it, but don't keep us waiting for long. C'mon Cathy”

The two women head back to the party.

Serac: “I'll be right in Cathy!”

Serac turns back to Mitchy and SeidoN.

Serac: “See..... long game”

The pair laugh.

PRESS PLAY BEFORE CONTINUING

SeidoN: “So what's next for you guys over the summer?”

Serac: “Japan! For a while. MCG is letting me work the G1 over there. Maybe I could take Cathy on vacation!”

SeidoN: “Awesome, and you?”

Mitchy: “I need a break from wrestling to be honest. Me and Nancy are gonna stay at one of Paris in Flames cottages for a while. No electronics, no stresses. Just some rest and relaxation.

SeidoN: “Sounds great man, I'm sure you'll enjoy it”

The group stands.

SeidoN: “So, when will we see each other next?”

Mitchy: “I don't know man. Maybe after the summer? Hard to say”

Serac: “Probably yeah. After summer. I think?”

SeidoN nods: “Well, until next time I guess”

The camera slowly zooms out. It cuts to inside the party and pans in slow motion across the party.

We see the HFWF roster at the party interspersed with highlights from HFWF shows.

EmperorEddy sits at a table eating the leftovers of the Red Lobster buffet.

Legendary AC and El Dandy are arm wrestling over the last piece of wedding cake as Gongshow watches on.

Cor is riding a tricycle around Falco Lombardi, ringing the bell as Falco looks on speechless.

Fro, Jbell and Dr Pepper are at a table, drawing some elaborate plan for a new Tag Team finisher.

BonMorrison and Paris in Flames glare at each other, before smiling and shaking hands, returning to the dance floor for some very emotional EDM.

MCG is talking on the phone, presumably with some sponsor. The camera catches a glimpse of the screen, on which the caller ID simply reads “EMMY COMMITTEE”

Disclose and ColePens are enjoying a cold beer, looking on like proud parents as KIRK and Stash are dancing together happily.

The camera returns to the Outcasts.

SeidoN: “But first, one last time?

Mitchy and Serac agree: “One last time.”

They all throw up the OC hand signal before smiling and hugging each other.

They break apart and Serac heads to the party to meet Cathy. Mitchy pats SeidoN on the shoulder before turning and heading after Serac.

SeidoN sits back down and looks out over the water.

SeidoN: “Until next time, I guess.”

BEING THE OUTCASTS - FIN

Worth the wait.
tenor.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31 are you even booking the winners and losers?

It'd be hilarious if you didn't to see what TEW did with everyone.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I am booking the winners and losers for now, but it’d be interesting to see what TEW did. :laugh:

I’m scared to see what more is to come after @KIRK turned almost everyone against Catrina lmao

TEW would have like, Chytil as HFWF Champ in no time

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The hold up on his BTO episode was that I had no motivation to write another match even if it was two guys who were easy to write in-ring wise.

I didn’t think it’d be so difficult but yeah, that’s what kind of led to my post “I’m retired from writing matches” now which is why everything - including PPVs, will be recap.

Also just want to say that if I ever start including match ratings in the recaps and they don’t quite lineup with the letter grade in the screenshot, it’s because we’re at cult level and apparently the ratings for things are swayed by the size of the company and stuff like that.

I’ve had a few “superb” matches get C+ grades for example so far.

Reactions: SeidoN

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Yeah I asked MCG to write one last match but I understand he didnt

The good thing is, the delay really helped me visualise and write. My original plan for the episode was just a longer scene where the Outcasts laugh about the plan to break up then walking off fading to black. I then decided to have a match with Mitchy but I knew I wanted the finish to unclear but implied. That's that led to me creating the big scene.

So I won't spoil it for anyone who just clicks "newest post" on this thread, but if anyone saw the picture @Disclose posted that I made him delete, I f***ing knew someone would figure something out about the episode early :laugh::laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i was gonna suggest that i wish you woulda wrote the whole match indeed. i see thats why you were waiting.
its f***ing perfect anyways.

i kinda knew where this was going, because you told me to delete the picture lol.
but laughed my ass off, the way you wrote it... is this Cathy's wedding? nope!

Reactions: Mitchy

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
i was gonna suggest that i wish you woulda wrote the whole match indeed. i see thats why you were waiting.
its ****ing perfect anyways.

i kinda knew where this was going, because you told me to delete the picture lol.
but laughed my ass off, the way you wrote it... is this Cathy's wedding? nope!

Yeah I considered writing a match myself but it didnt feel right. its MCG's thing

when I announced the episode, I was gonna call it The Wedding and tease that it was Serac and Cathy, but I figured it might be too obviously a swerve, and I wanted the real wedding to be a surprise. but I still kept the Serac/Cathy tease at the start of the episode hehe :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad