HFWF: The Reboot X

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
If HFWF is continuing in some format then BTO 5 will be scrapped. I wrote what is very much a finale that ties up Alot of the non-in ring stories but it won't make sense now.

I might post it in the OT thread at some point if anyone wants to read it or I can just PM the show to anyone curious

I feel comfortable speaking for everybody: YOU BETTER POST IT. :D

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF @HFWF
HFWF has suspended @UnrealMachine for 30 days.

HFWF @HFWF
HFWF has suspended @Emperoreddy for 30 days.

HFWF @HFWF
HFWF has suspended @BonMorrison for 30 days.

HFWF @HFWF
HFWF has suspended Stash the Monkey for 30 days.

Sean Ross Sapp @seanrosssapp
Told @ColePens, @Scandale du Jour and @KIRK are extremely unhappy with MCG for suspending UnrealMachine for a second steroid incident. Unreal & MCG reportedly have some big heat right now.

On the other hand, everyone in the locker room seemed to be super happy at Emperoreddy's suspensions except @PeterSidorkiewicz. Weird.

(ok seriously @El Dandy WHAT THE f*** LOL)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF @HFWF

HFWF @HFWF

HFWF @HFWF

HFWF @HFWF

Told @ColePens, @Scandale du Jour and @KIRK are extremely unhappy with MCG for suspending UnrealMachine for a second steroid incident. Unreal & MCG reportedly have some big heat right now.

On the other hand, everyone in the locker room seemed to be super happy at Emperoreddy's suspensions except @PeterSidorkiewicz. Weird.

(ok seriously @El Dandy WHAT THE **** LOL)
All of UnrealMachine's friends? Angry at me for suspending him.

@BonMorrison 's good friend and tag team partner, @Paris in Flames ? Couldn't have given less of a f*** that Bon was suspended. :laugh:

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
HFWF @HFWF

HFWF @HFWF

HFWF @HFWF

HFWF @HFWF

(ok seriously @El Dandy WHAT THE **** LOL)

dvlNjYg.gif

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Slice Wrestling (@SliceWrestling)
While nothing is official, rumors are that *if *HFWF wanted to cut ties with the problematic Stash the Monkey, it would cost them a pretty penny and perhaps additional legal action.

Stash is said to have "an iron clad contract" that is not only for multiple years, but also features creative control and a wage matching clause where Stash automatically gets bumped up to the same money as whomever is the highest paid.

Am told HFWF will do everything in their power to make things work with Stash and get him the help he needs. If he were to be fired, it would likely cause great tension between HFWF officials and @Disclose @PeterSidorkiewicz and Brudda who are all loyal to Stash.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
after simming an entire month I've decided I'm not going to write anything in full. Everything in recap, but lots of screenshots from the wacky ride TEW is about to take us on :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Via Cid Phoenix of WrestleBlog.net

Review of HFWF WEEKLY 83

I’m still in hospital and HFWF has had a bit of a change so let’s go.

Match:@Emperoreddy & @PeterSidorkiewicz Vs @Falco Lombardi & @Cor. - Up
Fun match and liked the story of Eddy imposing his new attitude on Peter by forcing him not to shake hands.

- Promo: @The Catalyst called out @El Dandy - Up
Looks like this is going to continue and that’s okay.

- Cathy Kelley interview: with @Disclose - Up
Simple but effective new ally? @ColePens wishes him luck

- Match: @Disclose Vs @UnrealMachine - Up
While the match was short it was the post match shenanigans that made this. A battle between these four should be great.

- Promo: by @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames - Up
Nice little segment that pushes the feud with FTR.

- Match: @Dr Pepper & @Fro Vs @SeidoN & @Serac - Up
Really great match but I have to think that Mitchy not showing up could be the continuation of his not seeing eye to eye with SeidoN

- Promo: @The Gongshow celebrated his title reign over the past few months and his single defence in that time. MCG came out and congratulated him on beating AC but rebuffed Gongs attempt at any form of affection. MCG then told Gong he would face Mitchy as his next challenge -Up

Good show. Interested to see how this goes. See you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad