HFWF: The Reboot IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Cor @CorHFWF
@Falco Lombardi and I may have lost this week but that doesn’t change anything about our friendship! @jbell886 and @Dr Pepper crossed a line! We just had a gruelling Tag Team match and they snuck up on us! They should be more fair with their physical altercations. I expect an apology next week

sounds like were not the only ones having issues with jbell and Pepper

interesting

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
*Falco is backstage in the locker room, head down clearly disappointed with the loss. @Cor walks in and sits down*

Cor: Hey I'm sorry we lost our tag match tonight.

*Falco doesn't look up*

Cor:We're still best friends though right?!

*Falco still doesn't look up*

Cor: oh okay......

*Cor stands up to leave, clearly upset*

*Falco finally looks up*

Falco: Hey

*Cor looks back hopefully*

Falco:.......that was pretty good ice cream. Thanks.

*Falco stands up and gives Cor a fist bump and walks out*

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
*Cor walks into the Parking Garage*

Cor: RING RING

*Cor seems concerned*

Cor: Bike usually answers to that......

*Cor begins walking through the parking garage, and as he walks out to the outdoor parking, Cor stops dead in his tracks and looks terrified.*

Cor: No..... no..... NOO!

* @jbell886 and @Dr Pepper walk up behind Cor. They are laughing and each put a hand on one of Cor’s shoulders. Cor looks like he’s about to cry.*

*The camera pans around and we see Cor’s ice cream bike sitting underneath a Vehicle Crusher. Suddenly the machine turns on and it CRUSHES COR’s BIKE!!!*

Cor: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Jbell: “Might want to give your buddy Falco a call”

*Cor falls to his knees as Jbell and Pepper laugh and walk away*

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
*Falco is walking towards the parking garage when he finds a distraught @Cor

He debates walking away to avoid having to deal with him....but eventually walks over*

Falco: Hey. Come on, get up.

*Cor reluctantly stands up*

Falco: You gonna be alright?...

*Cor nods his head unconvincingly*

Falco:*sighs* .............

C’mon. You’re riding with me tonight.

*Cor looks up surprised*

Falco: Yes I mean it. Besides, next week we have an actual tag team match against those two thugs and we gotta be ready.

*Cor mumbles something incoherently*

Falco: ....yeah we’ll get ice cream. HEY! DO NOT TOUCH THE BLUE TINTED SHADES! What do you mean “why is all my stuff blue?” Don’t worry about it!

*They drive off in Falco’s car with the license plate reading L G BLUZ*

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Side note OOC:

I have no idea how this story was originally set to go, but I lept waiting for Cor to turn on me in some epic swerve that seemingly isn’t coming. :laugh:
You honestly weren’t even going to win vs. Omni but this thing got a life of its own and I’m like “yup, I’m rolling with it, it’s too good.”

I didn’t even think it’d be this good.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
0oJm5P0.png

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Would like to see an investigation and (unredacted) report on this Privileged @Mitchy & Crooked @M.C.G. 31 collusion!?! Just know that the more you stack the odds against the PWC = the greater we stick together. Next week @Scandale du Jour and I are gonna have our own little collusion of violence and justice to ensure that you two disgraceful fixers don't even make it to the Kings of Wrestling event!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I don’t see how getting parades around on a leash by your skank and stabbing friends in the back entitles you to a shot at the All Class championship, @Disclose

no, you're right. BUT what will give me the title shot, its when i beat the hell out of you next week so bad, you wont be cleared for KOW.

luchalibreonline @luchaonline
BRUTAL! with only days before KOW in MEXICO! Disclose still not on the card.
Catrina is DEMANDING @M.C.G. 31 , that @Emperoreddy puts his undeserved title shot on the line against Disclose, next week at HFWF TV.
#ATANGANA!!!

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
spP90mV.jpg
HFWF: NO MERCY
Page 1 of 31 2 3
The Yes Man
10-12-2019 11:26 AM​
mFTa9oC.gifg
So this past wekend I visited my parents and my Mom had set out a bunch of my old stuff they still had before I went to college and just never picked up after I moved permeanetly. In the stuff was some old wrestling action figures (like 4 Rock , HHH, Stone Cold, Goldberg, Edge, Big Show Rey Mesterio.) Plus my old N64 which had a copy of WWF No Mercy. After I got back home i fired it up and played some of the story more. Still one of the best ever created with the branching storlines. As I was playing it made me think how it could be a great HFWF game (seeing as how they have not had one since like 2014). So I edited the charater models to match some of the current roster. The games had more than what HFWF has at the moment so I had to revive some of the original HFWF guys to fill it out. Now keep in mind this is based off of how the guys play in the game. so ColePens is HHH cause he has Unreal and Scadale back him up like the New age outlaws in the game. so without further ado.
Bon Morrison = Matt Hardy
Brudda = Essa Rios
CHGoalie = Gerald Brisco
Chris Cuttahhh = Pat Patterson
Chytil = Taka Michinoku
ColePens = Triple H
Cor = X-Pac
Disclose = Christian
Dr Pepper = Bradshaw
Emperoreddy = Kurt Angle
Falco Lombardi = Chris Jericho
Fro = Steven Richards
GKJ = Grand Master Sexay
JBell = Faarooq
Karl Anderson = Albert
Kimi = Chyna
KIRK = Stephanie McMahon
Legendary AC = Mick Foley
Legenday AC = Mankind
Luke Gallows = Test
MCG = Vince MaMahon
Mitchy = The Rock
Natey = Kane
OmniSens = Big Boss Man
Paris in Flames = Jeff Hardy
PeterSidorkiewich = Edge
Phobia Catalyst = Cactus Jack
Pink Floyd = Hardcore Holly
Scandale du Jour = Billy Gunn
Scott Dawson = D'lo Brown
SedioN = Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Serac = D-Von Dudley
Sheppy = Eddie Guerrero
SNS = Scotty Too Hotty
The Gong Show = Chris Benoit
Unreal Machine = Road Dogg
Virtanen = Crash Holly

HFWF Originals
Big Fat Cat = The Godfather
Brother Hades = Mark Henry
Chet Donnely = Viscera
Crimson Skorpion = Andre The Giant
El Dandy = Shane MaMahon
End of Line = Bull Buchanan
Gustav White = Rikishi
Icicles = Dean Malenko
iRep = Steve Blackman
Jussi = Funaki
Marf = Al Snow
NYGRYK = Shawn Micheals
Presumido = Bulldog
Rock Lobster = Ken Shamrock
Sheamus Fan = Mae Young
Straight Edge = Steve Austin
Syn Shadow = Tazz
Tarek Feir = Perry Saturn
Tyler Wylde = Val Venis

Other
Mauro = Earl Hebner
Cathy Kelley = Micheal Cole

Reasons behind some:
As I said, some have reason. MCG is obviously Vince. Fro as Steven Richards because for whatever reason Big Show was taken out of the game and Steven Richards was given his role in all the main event storylines and Fro is a main eventer. Rock as Mitchy since he is helping your chosen character in the Heavyweight storlines and that fit better than Gong I feel. Mankind as AC because he too is being held back and in the one branching line turns into cactus Jack (Phobia Catalyst). From there is was mainly who had the most parts in the mid card title stories so Gongshow as Benoit, Disclose as Christian, Emp as Angle, Falco as Jericho, Peter as Edge. Then of Course the tag teams. New age outsiders as PWC as mentioned, SedioN and Serac as dudleys, JBell and Pepper as APA. So yeah. I now have an HFWF game.
Captian Charisma
10-12-2019 11:35 AM​
Christian-WWE-100x100.jpg
LOL Man That is great. I was confused at first why KIRK would be Stephanie but in the game she follows HHH to the ring. Well done.
JR's Hat
10-12-2019 11:38 AM​
Jim-Ross-100x100.jpg
SheamusFan as Mae Young?
The Yes Man
10-12-2019 11:39 AM​
mFTa9oC.gifg

Yeah in the IC title branch she comes out for a match and you need to win in under 3 min to progress. SheamusFan seemed like a good choice.
ColePens Perfection
10-12-2019 11:40 AM​
68936.jpg
giphy.gif
Vacant
10-12-2019 11:41 AM​
thumb.php
That is incredible. I loved that game. Wish they would bring out another HFWF game.
MachoMansGhost
10-12-2019 11:44 AM​
macho-man-savage-costume-wrestling-retro-classic-s-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
I remember playing that game. Well done on matching up those. PWC as DX is good but why Cor as X-pac?
The Yes Man
10-12-2019 11:53 AM​
mFTa9oC.gifg

Mainly because X-Pac shows up in every storline. He even tags With Shane McMahon (El Dandy) and Road dog (Unreal Machine). Seemed like he would be a good patsy for ColePens as well as fodder in a lot of HW matches where he helps HHH. Plus I know somepeople have said Cor gets X-Pac heat.
Straight Edge Society Member
10-12-2019 11:54 AM​
40168_1275779176_100_100.jpg
I can tell you put a lot of thought into these. Your explanations for the logic behind them is great. From KIRK as Steph to AC/PC Mankind/Cactus. Well done sir.
LionHeart
10-12-2019 11:57 AM​
Old-school-Y2J-icon-chris-jericho-27032655-100-100.jpg
KIRK seeing he is Steph

CqYa.gif
Third Mitchketeer
10-12-2019 12:01 PM​
168483.jpg
I like how you incorperated some of the HFWF originals. Nicely Done.
Bork Lazer
10-12-2019 12:02 PM​
images
This is great. I want to do this now.
The Shock Master
10-12-2019 12:03 PM​
jedi_shock_master.png
tenor.gif
FozzyY2JFan
10-12-2019 12:05 PM​
HUG_9002-Ti.jpg
So is KIRK a girl?
The Yes Man
10-12-2019 12:07 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg

No you can actually change the gender of the wrestler. So KIRK is a dude who follows ColePens around, just like real life. It also worked for Chyna/Kimi and Michale cole/Cathy Kelley
Solid Snake
10-12-2019 12:10 PM​
41QSNGclreL._SL500_AC_SS100_.jpg
I never played this game so I don't know what is going on but it sounds impressive.
Austin4Life
10-12-2019 12:15 PM​
steve-austin-stone-cold.gif
Straight Edge as Austin is questioniable.
LionHeart
10-12-2019 12:18 PM​
Old-school-Y2J-icon-chris-jericho-27032655-100-100.jpg
Crimson Skorpion as Andre is cool. You have to win so many matches to get there and it seems fitting that one of the best champs of all time would be the reward.
Prototype
10-12-2019 12:22 PM​
1f1363ef39ad667924506e47ff75e259c7551a92_t.gif
Where is Undertaker? He had to have been in the game.
The Yes Man
10-12-2019 12:24 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg

He is, however he is never used in any of the storylines. Never even seen in a cut scene. So I did not create a HFWF proxy. I don't even know who I would use.
BoneSaw
10-12-2019 12:29 PM​
bone-saw-mcgraw.jpg
No Dash Wilder? He could be your undertaker. LOL JK
The Yes Man
10-12-2019 12:33 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg
I could not find a place for Dash and making him Undertaker just seemed wrong. Maybe I'll use one of the create a wrestler slots for him.
Steamboat Ricky
10-12-2019 12:35 PM​
33101227468_7e06706a5e_q.jpg
What is an N64?
Page 1 of 31 2 3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Bull Buchanan my ass :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Instead of writing the show I wrote all the outlines to Redemption.

Maybe I’ll get the go home show up on Monday after my exam and gym, maybe it’ll be Wednesday after my final exam.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
*Cor walks into the Parking Garage*

Cor: RING RING

*Cor seems concerned*

Cor: Bike usually answers to that......

*Cor begins walking through the parking garage, and as he walks out to the outdoor parking, Cor stops dead in his tracks and looks terrified.*

Cor: No..... no..... NOO!

* @jbell886 and @Dr Pepper walk up behind Cor. They are laughing and each put a hand on one of Cor’s shoulders. Cor looks like he’s about to cry.*

*The camera pans around and we see Cor’s ice cream bike sitting underneath a Vehicle Crusher. Suddenly the machine turns on and it CRUSHES COR’s BIKE!!!*

Cor: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Jbell: “Might want to give your buddy Falco a call”

*Cor falls to his knees as Jbell and Pepper laugh and walk away*

@Cor this is what happens when you make a leafs gdt and they lose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo I was doing the layouts on the build to Redemption and made the Limitless card too based off that, and things get absolutely wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad