HFWF: The Reboot II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF.com Exclusive

Phobia Catalyst in back in his dark room. He is wearing a hoodie to cover his head and his face is once again painted.

0nkLnWb.jpg

There is a plague that has infected HFWF. Many on the roster are consumed by Fear. Fear of rejection, Fear of inadequacy, Fear of monkeys. When they look in the mirror they see only failure that they cannot overcome this Fear. But I am here to help these souls overcome these irrational Fears and reach their full potential. I have been injected with purpose, to light a fire of passion inside them all. I will help all overcome the waves of trials in front of them and save them from drowning in despair. When they look into my eyes they will come face to face with their Fears and only by facing them will they be able to reach the full heights of their potential for success. They will be able to stand at the precipice looking down with confidence that they can achieve anything. This outlook may seem contrary to what they believe at the moment but they must die to their old self. Just as lightning strikes they too shall be struck by an epiphany and thus they will they truly grasp the magnitude of this crippling handicap. There is no worming away from this, none shall escape this reckoning. For like a spider who builds their web I will weave a tapestry of poise and composure into each and every one of them over time. When the day comes when they must finally face what they Fear, they will flourish. For when they face me, they face that Fear. I am Phobia Catalyst, and soon...all...will....Know Fear.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is KIRK. I am the ADVOCATE for PWC. I'm the ONE . . . behind the ONES . . . who beat Tenants in a Room to within an inch of their lives.

Last night, Tenants were DECIMATED.

They were DESTROYED.

But as @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour were ready to snuff the life out of @Disclose, @M.C.G. 31 allowed that filthy, disgusting monkey YET AGAIN to come from above, to the loudest of pops, to save the day.

I'm not ANGRY though.

Not anymore.

Tenants are done, back to the projects from whence they came.

But I'm a businessman, and it is beginning to occur to me that monkey Stash has some real potential.

That monkey sells merchandise.

That monkey saves Tenants from beatings again and again and again.

That monkey is the only reason they have RENT MONEY.

The crowd pops for Stash a hundred times more than they would EVER think of popping for @Disclose.

@Disclose would be busy gyrating in the GUTTER without that monkey.

He's NOTHING, he's a NOBODY without that monkey, and all @Disclose has ever done to THANK the monkey is give it a couple of bunches of rotten bananas that the supermarket throws out.

It makes me curious . . .

How JEALOUS is @Disclose of Stash?

How much BIGGER would Stash be with a little proper guidance . . . and of course regular baths?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I may have lost to @The Gongshow but to be fair it was because the ref didn't tell me sketchers were under the ring. So it was just a fluke. I had him where I wanted him.

And it doesn't matter because I had an $800 steak at Jacobs and Co. after the event. A steak @The Gongshow couldn't even afford.

CAD or USD?

Just trying to figure out if you spent toilet paper money or cheap shoes money.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is KIRK. I am the ADVOCATE for PWC. I'm the ONE . . . behind the ONES . . . who beat Tenants in a Room to within an inch of their lives.

Last night, Tenants were DECIMATED.

They were DESTROYED.

But as @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour were ready to snuff the life out of @Disclose, @M.C.G. 31 allowed that filthy, disgusting monkey YET AGAIN to come from above, to the loudest of pops, to save the day.

I'm not ANGRY though.

Not anymore.

Tenants are done, back to the projects from whence they came.

But I'm a businessman, and it is beginning to occur to me that monkey Stash has some real potential.

That monkey sells merchandise.

That monkey saves Tenants from beatings again and again and again.

That monkey is the only reason they have RENT MONEY.

The crowd pops for Stash a hundred times more than they would EVER think of popping for @Disclose.

@Disclose would be busy gyrating in the GUTTER without that monkey.

He's NOTHING, he's a NOBODY without that monkey, and all @Disclose has ever done to THANK the monkey is give it a couple of bunches of rotten bananas that the supermarket throws out.

It makes me curious . . .

How JEALOUS is @Disclose of Stash?

How much BIGGER would Stash be with a little proper guidance . . . and of course regular baths?
I didnt see any mention of @ColePens let's not forget he too had a night to remember, looks like @Disclose left Cole a little gift.

I beat your legend.

@M.C.G. 31 I want @Fro for the title. Make it happen. Mount Rushmore had a clean sweep last night. Let's keep the momentum going. One more chance at Fro. Not only will it be another classic 5 star and boost them HFWF weekly ratings but also bring even more gold and glory to the true stable of HFWF, unlike those Trash-casts.

Reactions: Disclose

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I didnt see any mention of @ColePens let's not forget he too had a night to remember, looks like @Disclose left Cole a little gift.

I beat your legend.

@M.C.G. 31 I want @Fro for the title. Make it happen. Mount Rushmore had a clean sweep last night. Let's keep the momentum going. One more chance at Fro. Not only will it be another classic 5 star and boost them HFWF weekly ratings but also bring even more gold and glory to the true stable of HFWF, unlike those Trash-casts.

So, you're saying you needed @Disclose's help to pull off a miracle win against @ColePens?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Did you see him at ringside? Did you see him when I hit the cutter out of knowhere?
Did you see him when Coles shoulders were down for the 3 count?
Did you see him as I three him on @Emperoreddy 's lap?
Did you see him when you were running away from a monkey?

So you are saying you weren't MAN enough to beat @ColePens on your own.

@M.C.G. 31 was right about you.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So you are saying you weren't MAN enough to beat @ColePens on your own.

@M.C.G. 31 was right about you.
Who's hand did the ref raise?
Who stood tall and killed Coles Legacy?
Who continues to show everyone who the future of this company is?

Gongshow.

Go continue to spew nonsense with your penguins as the real force of HFWF continue to excell. I'm done with you and your crew. On to bigger and better things
#MountRushmore

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Who's hand did the ref raise?
Who stood tall and killed Coles Legacy?
Who continues to show everyone who the future of this company is?

Gongshow.

Go continue to spew nonsense with your penguins as the real force of HFWF continue to excell. I'm done with you and your crew. On to bigger and better things
#MountRushmore

Oh, I think you misunderstand me, my viper like friend. Perfectly forgivable, since stupid people often have a hard time comprehending what smart people like KIRK, the ADVOCATE for PWC, say.

I meant to say that I have nothing but RESPECT for what you accomplished last night.

RESPECT that you were man enough to KNOW that you could never defeat @ColePens all by yourself 1 on 1.

RESPECT that you begged the lowest of the low, @Disclose, to PLEASE, OH PRETTY PLEASE help you by hiding a pair of Skechers under the ring.

RESPECT that you didn't feel it was beneath you to BEG the ref to pretend not to notice what was happening.

So, perhaps next time someone pays you a compliment like this, instead of babbling about aimlessly, just say . . .

OH, THANK YOU KIRK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
LuchaLibreOnline @ LuchaOnline
Fans have reached to us saying they spotted Disclose and Stash in his home town in Mexico, just one day after Night 2 Remember. visiting the tombstone of his trainer and Lucha legend El Villano III
QUE PASA??!

How pathetic is that?

HOW . . . PATHETIC . . . IS . . . THAT?

Last week, @Disclose pimps out the monkey for RENT MONEY.

Last night, @Disclose needs the monkey to save his fat ass from having his last breath snuffed out of him by the @UnrealMachine

And, today, @Disclose makes the monkey spend its hard earned money so that his gyrating fat ass can enjoy an all expense paid trip to Mexico.

What kind of a mickey mouse, animal abuse condoning operation are you running here @M.C.G. 31?

Well, congratulations, I now feel BADLY.

I feel BADLY that @Disclose needs to hang around a god damned monkey to feel important.

I feel BADLY that you need a god damned monkey to pay for your worthless existence . . . and for your RENT MONEY.

And, god help me, I feel BADLY because I know FOR CERTAIN that monkey-- Stash, okay, I called it by its name-- that monkey Stash could accomplish so much more IF ONLY . . .

IF ONLY . . . STASH DIDN'T HAVE YOU HOLDING IT DOWN.

So, I ask again . . .

Look in the mirror, FAT BOY.

All those Cheese Doodles.

All that cheap pizza.

Does it make you feel like a MAN to know that the only way you can afford those luxuries is because of a monkey?

Does it make you feel like a MAN to know that you have taken advantage of and yes STOLEN from that monkey and lived the poor person's version of HIGH ON THE HOG, no pun intended FAT BOY, while you FORCE Stash to subsist on rotten brown bananas?

As I said, you are NOTHING without Stash. An absolute NOBODY without Stash.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL

I beat your legend.

always love the 1 more chance guy...0-2...get to the back son

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MCG@MCG
@Fro is a fighting champ. @The Gongshow had a great showing at our historic #NightToRemember! The fans have always loved it, and so have I. #HFWFTV, Fro defends against Gongshow. One last time.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
UPDATE from today: BRUTAL! @Disclose was spotted at CAR (centro de alto rendimiento) training hard with old friends and the monkey, while he's still in Mexico. He refused to answer questions about @KIRK comments or his status in HFWF!
after back 2 back loses in straight PPVs, fans in Mexico are speculating that @Disclose COULD be comming back to CMLL or AAA?
QUE PASA??!
#DaleQueNoSoyYo #PorPoquito

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
UPDATE from today: BRUTAL! @Disclose was spotted at CAR (centro de alto rendimiento) training hard with old friends and the monkey, while he's still in Mexico. He refused to answer questions about @KIRK comments or his status in HFWF!
after back 2 back loses in straight PPVs, fans in Mexico are speculating that @Disclose COULD be comming back to CMLL or AAA?
QUE PASA??!
#DaleQueNoSoyYo #PorPoquito

Try Weight Watchers.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00