HFWF: The Reboot II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So far in two matches I've made quick work of your little lackey, and then trounced some local talent.

Give me at least something to look forward to.

I want a challenge.

We saw tonight @Chytil isnt even close to where he should be. You and Chytil are the minor leagues. I’m the MAJOR leagues. I’m technically undefeated in HFWF. I’m above you

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Cor @CorHFWF
I’m the best in the world at what I do. Tonight, I showed that. And what does @M.C.G. 31 do? A throw away match with @Dr Pepper next week? The underutilization continues....

So far in two matches I've made quick work of your little lackey, and then trounced some local talent.

Give me at least something to look forward to.

I want a challenge.
giphy (8).gif

This is like watching a feud between Dino Bravo and Sam Houston.

Reactions: Mitchy and Fro

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Oh great, the Outcasts spare wheel is talking
My first match was the Main Event of a PPV. My second match I took the World Champion to his limit. What exactly have you accomplished? This 'spare wheel' has made more of an impact in a few short weeks than you have in your entire existence. We will see who holds important gold first. Here's a hint - it won't be you.

5mwl3s5h2uq11 (1)-1.jpg

Reactions: Mitchy and SeidoN

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
BirdCrew running their mouth on social media only to be squashed by Tenant Peter... oh this is beautiful.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Clean? Oh I have cleansed myself in the Matanzas river many ages ago, and now I cleanse myself in your tears.

3931700-85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.gif

BirdCrew running their mouth on social media only to be squashed by Tenant Peter... oh this is beautiful.

Cage match, no monkey allowed in the building, let's see who will have the last laugh.

Reactions: KIRK

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@M.C.G. 31 - LOVED how my character is written and the continuing issues with the poor folk. I also love the @The Gongshow made his way into it. I hope he ends up aligning with the poor folk stable.

It's non-championship stuff but really fun each week.

Reactions: Fro and KIRK

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
@M.C.G. 31 - LOVED how my character is written and the continuing issues with the poor folk. I also love the @The Gongshow made his way into it. I hope he ends up aligning with the poor folk stable.

It's non-championship stuff but really fun each week.
Nothing like two people costing eachother a title shot to get a feud going!

Also I'm in Mount Rushmore!!! I don't associate with those...poor folk...

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
The monkey has humiliated the PWC for the LAST time! Now look, everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE animals. However, you simply don't put a body like THIS or an advocate like @KIRK at risk of early depreciation. @Scandale du Jour is okay, too. We don't have the time to deal with this monkey business, but we do have the money to make this problem go away... PERMANENTLY. You have been warned.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @CorHFWF
People need to realize I am PURE EXCELLENCE. I am the top level. Right now, @Chytil has about 1 tenth of my excellence but he’ll get there. Wake up @M.C.G. 31 and start using me like the asset I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad