HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Can’t wait for Habs vs. Leafs in the playoffs

Agreed. Nothing like a first round bye to help the Leafs get over the hump and finally into the second round.

The fact that series can happen is insane to me. The talent discrepancy between the two teams is as big as the gap between mine and Bon's bank account.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Agreed. Nothing like a first round bye to help the Leafs get over the hump and finally into the second round.

The fact that series can happen is insane to me. The talent discrepancy between the two teams is as big as the gap between mine and Bon's bank account.
and yet we're still gonna eliminate you :naughty:

Kotkaniemi gonna hand the Leafs that L personally

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Seriously?

I just heard about Black Craft yesterday (I was checking a site that has a listing of all live events/concerts booked in Toronto) and saw it was only $20. I loved Superkick'd live and was considering going to that. Now that I know Morrison and Gangrel could be there...

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Oh. It's Mississauga.

f*** that. Shame too. Girlfriend has a legit thing for Johnny Mundo (we watched Lucha Underground together).

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Admittedly I could drive but then I couldn't have some beer at the show and that ain't happening...and Uber is spotty at best in Mississauga. So meh.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wow guys, did you know if you go to Summerslam this year, @BonMorrison is offering to pay for everyone to stay in their own high rise condo unit with rooftop pools, gyms and a zoo, including a monkey?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Wow guys, did you know if you go to Summerslam this year, @BonMorrison is offering to pay for everyone to stay in their own high rise condo unit with rooftop pools, gyms and a zoo, including a monkey?

Oh, @Disclose is gonna be there?

[Note: I mean monkey in terms of personality, not any form of race stuff.]

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Never heard of that fed before.....also, is there any company that John Morrison HASN'T worked for? Besides Superkick'd, I guess. :laugh:

If Jericho's the "Man of 1004 holds", then Morrison's the Man of 1004 Names. :sarcasm:

John Hennigan[4]
John Morrison[4][2]
Johnny Mundo[5]
Johnny Blackcraft[6]
Johnny Blaze[2]
Johnny Impact[7]
Johnny Nitro[4][2]
Johnny Onyx[8]
Johnny Spade[4]
Johnny Superstar[9]
Johnny Ultra[10]

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Earliest I’ve been to the gym since the summer and I love how quiet it is. If I can correct this stupid sleep schedule I can get used to this

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Earliest I’ve been to the gym since the summer and I love how quiet it is. If I can correct this stupid sleep schedule I can get used to this

I used to love going to the gym for like 7am. Gym is usually empty. Out by 830-900.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Im usually at the gym after work for like 45 minutes. I do my 4 mile run and a couple small things and leave. I am tired and just want to go home usually. :laugh:

I have finally got back into some light weights though to go with running, my armpit muscles are sore 3 days after I did light weights. That's pretty sad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I only lift for like 1-1.5 hours, sometimes a bit more if im doing abs.

I spend like 10-20 minutes warming up before lifting and another 20-45 stretching afterwards.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I only lift for like 1-1.5 hours, sometimes a bit more if im doing abs.

I spend like 10-20 minutes warming up before lifting and another 20-45 stretching afterwards.

Isn't there some running joke that people dont do legs? I like legs way more if I have to do weights. I can flex my Bulgarian thighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad