HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It just amazes me people on our board thought we could out suck this team and finish 31st. We are bad, but this is another level. Especially with this post-deadline lineup of no Stone, Duchene, and company.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
and nobody wants him. bobby ryan coming here was the begining of the Melnyk hate. after losing Alfredsson.
it went downhill since besides a beautiful run in the playoffs.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That Fyre Festival doc is funny af. Obvs not the people who got f***ed over, but this Billy dude is a different type of arrogant.

This influencer lifestyle is straight up trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I’ve been a Sens fan since 93 and am in the verge of ending that chapter of my life. This firesale is one is the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen, just ridding yourself of all your talent and keeping the guys who don’t matter nearly as much. I’ll save a lot of money not road trippin for games anymore and that stuff.

I don’t think that type of firesale has ever happened since the Wirtz Blackhawks and the Ballard Leafs. In the NHL at least.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That Fyre Festival doc is funny af. Obvs not the people who got ****ed over, but this Billy dude is a different type of arrogant.

This influencer lifestyle is straight up trash.

What? No.

It taught me everything I now know about customer service. I thought I was great with my clients but never would I blow a guy for a truck full of water.

So. A learning experience from me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What? No.

It taught me everything I now know about customer service. I thought I was great with my clients but never would I blow a guy for a truck full of water.

So. A learning experience from me.
DUDE. I thought that was the part where he would draw the line and say this whole festival is a giant scam and f*** you, Billy.

NOPE. Dude was willing to do it.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
fyre-festivals-andy-king-has-responded-to-the-blo-2-13747-1548901964-0_dblbig.jpg

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Just had an interview today. Went well and they want me to come back on Tuesday to shadow someone on the job. Wish they would just hire me first, and tell me what I would make. Had to book a day off today from current job, and then maybe a half day next Tuesday.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Just had an interview today. Went well and they want me to come back on Tuesday to shadow someone on the job. Wish they would just hire me first, and tell me what I would make. Had to book a day off today from current job, and then maybe a half day next Tuesday.

Wait, so they're bringing you back to essentially temp for them, for the day, without first offering you the job?

That's backwards.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ve been a Sens fan since 93 and am in the verge of ending that chapter of my life. This firesale is one is the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen, just ridding yourself of all your talent and keeping the guys who don’t matter nearly as much. I’ll save a lot of money not road trippin for games anymore and that stuff.

I don’t think that type of firesale has ever happened since the Wirtz Blackhawks and the Ballard Leafs. In the NHL at least.

It’s a pretty tough situation for a fan to be in, some of this stuff is why I sort of ditched the Phillies way back when. Total clown show, but I see why they’re trying to hustle to keep Stone or Duchene but the case isn’t there for those guys to stay.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
dolph ziggler is doing a comedy show in Toronto before Summerslam and i'm kind of intrigued to check it out tbh

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Wait, so they're bringing you back to essentially temp for them, for the day, without first offering you the job?

That's backwards.

Doing work for companies during the interview process is quickly becoming the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad