HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So many feuds in the RAW thread right now.

Natey vs MCG
Sheppy vs Jussi

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if it means anything I'm a Winnipeg Jets and Winnipeg Blue Bombers fan .

Yes. But we roommates. Teams don’t mater and roommates stick together...except Keit, suicide girl*, reymundo, Diana, Koopa, Francine, Dude who lasted one day, Spencer, Shanoa....

Wow that’s a lot of people.

Reactions: Brudda

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yes. But we roommates. Teams don’t mater and roommates stick together...except Keit, suicide girl*, reymundo, Diana, Koopa, Francine, Dude who lasted one day, Spencer, Shanoa....

Wow that’s a lot of people.
and now, @PeterSidorkiewicz and @Mitchy @Serac and @SeidoN of the outcasts who all share one room and one bed because they can't afford it.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I used a zip tie thing to try and unclog my bathtub drain and pulled a bunch of hair yet, yes gross, but somehow I made it worse and water actually backs up now :laugh:

It didn’t do that before I tried cleaning it I was trying to be proactive and somehow I made it worse. F Me. I can’t figure out how to get the damn drain stopped thing off either.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
not my prof but one of the profs today at my school barricaded himself up against the door to the lecture hall and said he'd protect the students when that active attacker alert went out that was then revealed to be a false alarm. Prof is American.

then there's me who was in a test (that I def failed) sitting right by the open door and had no idea this shit was going down while my phone was vibrating like crazy

dumbass school I swear

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I used a zip tie thing to try and unclog my bathtub drain and pulled a bunch of hair yet, yes gross, but somehow I made it worse and water actually backs up now :laugh:

It didn’t do that before I tried cleaning it I was trying to be proactive and somehow I made it worse. F Me. I can’t figure out how to get the damn drain stopped thing off either.

I know how to do sinks and toilets.. (?)
But never did bathtubs.
My guess is the pipes are frozen (besides chugged) if you got that cold weather thing you were talking about.
Shut the water, drain the crap coming out and burn your house down to claim the insurances.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m having a late night anxiety attack about my life rn, and it sucks.

I’m not sure if anxiety attack is even the right word tbh

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF WEEKLY

OPENING:
Mount Rushmore opens the show. MCG, Bon, Paris and Gongshow are all wearing suits. MCG announces tournaments for the HFWF Title and HFWF Tag Titles. He then says history was made when The Gongshow made his mark and did the right thing for the HFWF and for his career. The Gongshow speaks and says he was sick of being overlooked and associated with a bunch of losers. He says you're only as good as the people who associate with, and he was sick of being associated with a bunch of losers like SeidoN, Mitchy and Serac. He said a group finally saw his true talent and potential and he took the opportunity and anyone else would have done the same. MCG announces The Gongshow will be in the HFWF Title tournament.

MATCH 1: Brudda & Disclose def. Two local talents. After the match, they announce their participation in the HFWF Tag Title tournament, and even offer the two local talents an opportunity at being their roommates. Before they get an answer, they beat down the two local talents.

PROMO: BonMorrison and Paris in Flames announce their participation in the HFWF World Title tournament. They say by the end of the tournament, all the gold will be where it belongs: with the best group of four in the industry.

PROMO: Serac, Mitchy and SeidoN appear in a separate backstage area. They say they were wronged on HFWF Super Duper Showdown, but they've come to expect this. They have a plan and a response for everything and Mount Rushmore will get what's coming to them.

MATCH 2: BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC. No match happens as The Outcasts jump Bon and Paris during their entrances. A huge brawl breaks out until security separates everyone.

PROMO: As punishment for attacking BonMorrison & Paris in Flames, MCG announces that no member of The Outcasts will participate in either tournament, and as far as he's concerned, none of them will ever hold gold in the HFWF.

MAIN EVENT: Kimi vs. Fro. Fro wins when Cor runs in and causes a distraction to Kimi. Afterwards, The Gongshow runs in and lays out Kimi AND Fro to make a statement. The Gongshow and Cor stare each other down as the two will participate in the HFWF Title tournament to close this edition of HFWF Weekly.

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCHES

- The Gongshow vs. Kimi.
- jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhhhh.
- Cor vs. Fro.
- MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz.

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT MATCHES

- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC.
- Disclose & Brudda vs. ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK).
- Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27.
- Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. Sns & GKJ.

HFWF WEEKLY 2

OPENING -
The Outcasts, @Mitchy @Serac and @SeidoN appear in the ring to open the show for a promo. They vow revenge against Mount Rushmore and promise to cause chaos in the HFWF until they're noticed and get what they deserve. @Disclose interrupts along with Brudda. Disclose says the HFWF may not treat them right, but he has a couple of rooms available for rent if they're willing to share a bed since they seem to do EVERYTHING (wink wink) together. Disclose even offers them a discounted rent rate as even he knows The Outcasts will never amount to much and never be successful enough to pay the full cost of the rent. Disclose says he'll give them some time to think about the offer, because he and Brudda have a tournament, and tag titles to win.

MATCH 1 - ColePens & Scandale Du Jour (w/KIRK) vs. Disclose & Brudda.
-- ColePens & Scandale Du Jour defeat Disclose & Brudda in a back-and-forth contest with a distraction from KIRK at ringside.
-- Post-match, Mitchy, Serac and SeidoN appear and put a beating in on Disclose & Brudda. They put up a fight, but the numbers game catches up to them and The Outcasts leave the duo lying.
-- As a result of this match, ColePens & Scandale du Jour advance to round 2 of the HFWF Tag Title tournament.

PROMO - @Kimi cuts a promo on @Cor. He says last week was about being able to make a statement, and because of Cor interfering, he couldn't do that against @Fro . Kimi promises to keep a close eye on tonight's main event of Cor vs. Fro, and promises to get revenge. Kimi proclaims he will walk out of his tournament as HFWF champion.

PROMO - Backstage, MCG, @Paris in Flames , @BonMorrison and @The Gongshow are shown. They have a response for The Outcasts. MCG merely states there is no favouritism at play here. It's simply a matter of what the entire locker room and the entire world knows, and was exactly as Disclose stated -- The Outcasts will never EVER amount to anything. The Gongshow ensures he's going to prove everyone wrong, but MCG right, and walk out of this tournament as HFWF champion. MCG stares down Gongshow and reminds him that he's a part of the HFWF Title tournament too, and if The Gongshow wants to walk out as champ, he's going to have to work for it because MCG isn't going to go easy on him when they inevitably meet.

MATCH 2 - Mitchy vs. @Chytil
-- Mitchy defeats Chytil in Chytil's debut HFWF match. Surprisingly, Mitchy had none of the Outcasts at ringside with him.
-- Post-match, Mitchy beats down Chytil some more to add insult to injury. Suddenly, BonMorrison and Paris in Flames run down and circle Mitchy, looking to get revenge for last week's ambush. Mitchy is expecting back-up from The Outcasts, but the titantron feed shows MCG and The Gongshow beating down Serac and SeidoN in the parking garage. MCG and The Gongshow leave the two lying and walk off after MCG tells them "it's nothing personal, it's just business."
-- Back in the ring, BonMorrison and Paris in Flames pounce and leave Mitchy lying.

BACKSTAGE -- Disclose and Brudda are talking to someone off camera. They need a third, and they need a new roommate. They shake hands with the unknown man. The camera zooms out to reveal @PeterSidorkiewicz , who tells them he'll join them.

INTERVIEW - Fro is interviewed before his tournament match with Cor. He said in the first HFWF, he didn't quite reach the mountain top. This time, he's doing it right.

MATCH 3 - Fro vs. Cor.
-- Fro defeats Cor in a back-and-forth match.
-- After the match, Kimi stands on top of the stage and smirks as he looks at the downed Cor. Fro celebrates his victory to close the show.
-- As a result, Fro advances to round two of the HFWF Title tournament.

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT

Round 1 matches:
Fro def. Cor
The Gongshow vs. Kimi
jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhh
MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz

Round 2 matches:
Fro vs. MCG/PeterSidorkewicz
The Gongshow/Kimi vs. jbell866/Chris Cuttahhh

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT:

Round 1 matches:
ColePens & Scandale du Jour def. Disclose & Brudda
BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC
Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. Sns & GKJ

Round 2 matches:

ColePens & Scandale du Jour vs. Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd OR Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
BonMorrison & Paris in Flames OR OmniSens & AC vs. Sheppy & Falco Lombardi OR SnS & GKJ

NEXT WEEK ON HFWF WEEKLY

- Chytil seeks retribution vs. Mitchy, in a No DQ match.
- HFWF Tag Title Tournament: Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. SnS & GKJ.
- HFWF Title Tournament: The Gongshow vs. Kimi.
- MCG has a sit down interview regarding the state of the HFWF, and The Outcasts.

HFWF STABLES

Mount Rushmore: MCG, BonMorrison, Paris in Flames & The Gongshow.

The Outcasts: Mitchy, SeidoN & Serac.

Tenants With a Room: Disclose, Brudda & PeterSidorkiewicz.

HFWF WEEKLY 3

MATCH 1 -
@Mitchy vs. @Chytil - No Disqualification Match
-- Opening the show with a match for a change. Chytil wasted no time going to work on Mitchy. It was a back-and-forth battle for the first half of the match, filled with weapons such as trash cans, steel chairs, trash can lids, stop signs, baseball bats, kendo sticks, and included Mitchy putting Chytil through a table with a superplex, which was kicked out of. Desperation was getting the better of Mitchy. He called for backup, and @SeidoN and @Serac made their way out and put the boots to Chytil. 3-on-1, no DQ, nothing could be done. The Outcasts put Chytil through two tables with a double suplex-powerbomb combo in the middle of the ring to finish the match.
-- Mitchy defeats Chytil in 15:00

SEGMENT -
MCG is interviewed in a pre-tape about the state of the HFWF. MCG announces the second special, HFWF Limitless, will take place in 6 weeks (after HFWF Weekly 9). At HFWF Limitless, the HFWF Title and Tag Title tournaments will conclude. They shift gears and he talks about The Outcasts. He calls them a bunch of degenerates who don't know their head from their ass. He said he offered each and every single one of them an olive branch and neither of them took it because they're too stupid to see what's right for themselves. He says @BonMorrison , @Paris in Flames and @The Gongshow are shining examples of those who want to better themselves and associate with people who will take them to the next level. He said with The Outcasts, it's a case of the blind leading the blind and the only place they're going is to the bottom until they're completely irrelevant and nothing but a footnote in the HFWF reboot.

MATCH 2 - Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. GKJ & SnS -- HFWF Tag Title Tournament
-- In a sprint of a match with both teams racing to finish one another off, GKJ and SnS used their chemistry and experience to their advantage, outsmarting their competitors to pick up the win and advance to round two of the HFWF Tag Title tournament.
-- GKJ & SnS def. Sheppy & Falco Lombardi to advance to round 2 in 6:00

INTERVIEW -
@Fro is interviewed. He says he's changed his ways and he's using his money for good, but with the way things are going in the HFWF, he won't hesitate to use his money like he used to and protect himself on his path to the HFWF Title. He doesn't trust a soul. He doesn't trust an Outcast, he doesn't trust anyone in Mount Rushmore, and he doesn't trust a bunch of hippies looking for a roommate like @Disclose. Speaking of which, @Disclose walks into the shot along with @Brudda and @PeterSidorkiewicz offering Fro a room. Disclose even offers Fro the top floor. Brudda chimes in and says there is no top floor, it's just the roof, and Disclose elbows him to shut up. Fro tells the trio that he doesn't like them and he wants to keep himself fresh. He challenges anyone of them to a match next week. PeterSidorkiewicz accepts.

STILL BACKSTAGE - Fro walks off the set and Tenants with a Room are standing there. They look back and notice someone. It's KIRK, the man who played a part in their first round loss. The trio confront KIRK and asks him what his problem was. Disclose tells KIRK that his distraction causing their loss last week cost him one week's worth of pay since he didn't have a match lined up for round two. Disclose says he has to go around and pick fights now and he wants to fight KIRK. Suddenly, The Outcasts walk into the scene and laugh at all four men. The Outcasts get in Disclose's face and say they don't appreciate what he said about them last week. SeidoN says Disclose is too stupid to realize his ass can't cash the cheques his mouth writes and tells Disclose if he wants a fight, he can have one right now. PeterSidorkiewicz chimes in and says they're busy next week as he's going one-on-one with Fro, but in two weeks, Disclose would love nothing more than going one-on-one with SeidoN. Tenants with a Room walk off the shot. @ColePens and @Scandale du Jour walk into the scene and stand behind KIRK. ColePens gets in the face of each member of The Outcasts and asks them if they have a problem with KIRK. No response. ColePens says if they ever get even within 10 feet of KIRK again there's going to be hell to pay.

VIDEO PACKAGE - @OmniSens and @Phobia Catalyst highlight package, including highlights from the original HFWF spliced with interview snippets. Omni says they're better than ever and not a single soul in the HFWF can compete with their expertise and talent.

MAIN EVENT - @The Gongshow vs. @Kimi - HFWF Title Tournament
-- The two men paced themselves and worked a technical wrestling match-up until turning it up a notch. Mid-way through the match, Kimi was in control and looked like he was going to finish The Gongshow off when @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames walked out and were looking to provide a distraction, but suddenly, MCG ran out and helped them back. MCG told Bon and Paris to let Gong fend for himself and see if he's got what it takes. During this exchange, the referee was distracted and missed Kimi hit his finish on The Gongshow and have him down for a 10 count. The referee, still distracted by MCG, Bon and Paris on the stage, also missed @Cor running in and hitting Kimi with a lead pipe. Cor escaped through the crowd, and The Gongshow picked up the bones and finished Kimi off to advance to round two.
-- The Gongshow def. Kimi in 14 minutes

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT

Fro def. Cor
The Gongshow def. Kimi

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT

ColePens & Scandale Du Jour def. Brudda & Disclose
GKJ & SnS def. Sheppy & Falco Lombardi

ROUND 2
Fro vs. MCG/PeterSidorkiewicz
The Gongshow def. jbell866/Chris Cuttahhh

ColePens & Scandale Du Jour vs. Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd OR Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
GKJ & SnS vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames OR OmniSens & AC

NEXT WEEK ON HFWF WEEKLY

-
PeterSidorkiewicz vs. Fro.
- HFWF Tag Title Tournament: Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
- HFWF Title Tournament: jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhh

TWO WEEKS ON HFWF WEEKLY

- Disclose vs. SeidoN.
- HFWF Tag Title Tournament: BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC.
- HFWF Title Tournament: MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFWF WEEKLY 3

MATCH 1 -
@Mitchy vs. @Chytil - No Disqualification Match
-- Opening the show with a match for a change. Chytil wasted no time going to work on Mitchy. It was a back-and-forth battle for the first half of the match, filled with weapons such as trash cans, steel chairs, trash can lids, stop signs, baseball bats, kendo sticks, and included Mitchy putting Chytil through a table with a superplex, which was kicked out of. Desperation was getting the better of Mitchy. He called for backup, and @SeidoN and @Serac made their way out and put the boots to Chytil. 3-on-1, no DQ, nothing could be done. The Outcasts put Chytil through two tables with a double suplex-powerbomb combo in the middle of the ring to finish the match.
-- Mitchy defeats Chytil in 15:00

SEGMENT -
MCG is interviewed in a pre-tape about the state of the HFWF. MCG announces the second special, HFWF Limitless, will take place in 6 weeks (after HFWF Weekly 9). At HFWF Limitless, the HFWF Title and Tag Title tournaments will conclude. They shift gears and he talks about The Outcasts. He calls them a bunch of degenerates who don't know their head from their ass. He said he offered each and every single one of them an olive branch and neither of them took it because they're too stupid to see what's right for themselves. He says @BonMorrison , @Paris in Flames and @The Gongshow are shining examples of those who want to better themselves and associate with people who will take them to the next level. He said with The Outcasts, it's a case of the blind leading the blind and the only place they're going is to the bottom until they're completely irrelevant and nothing but a footnote in the HFWF reboot.

MATCH 2 - Sheppy & Falco Lombardi vs. GKJ & SnS -- HFWF Tag Title Tournament
-- In a sprint of a match with both teams racing to finish one another off, GKJ and SnS used their chemistry and experience to their advantage, outsmarting their competitors to pick up the win and advance to round two of the HFWF Tag Title tournament.
-- GKJ & SnS def. Sheppy & Falco Lombardi to advance to round 2 in 6:00

INTERVIEW -
@Fro is interviewed. He says he's changed his ways and he's using his money for good, but with the way things are going in the HFWF, he won't hesitate to use his money like he used to and protect himself on his path to the HFWF Title. He doesn't trust a soul. He doesn't trust an Outcast, he doesn't trust anyone in Mount Rushmore, and he doesn't trust a bunch of hippies looking for a roommate like @Disclose. Speaking of which, @Disclose walks into the shot along with @Brudda and @PeterSidorkiewicz offering Fro a room. Disclose even offers Fro the top floor. Brudda chimes in and says there is no top floor, it's just the roof, and Disclose elbows him to shut up. Fro tells the trio that he doesn't like them and he wants to keep himself fresh. He challenges anyone of them to a match next week. PeterSidorkiewicz accepts.

STILL BACKSTAGE - Fro walks off the set and Tenants with a Room are standing there. They look back and notice someone. It's KIRK, the man who played a part in their first round loss. The trio confront KIRK and asks him what his problem was. Disclose tells KIRK that his distraction causing their loss last week cost him one week's worth of pay since he didn't have a match lined up for round two. Disclose says he has to go around and pick fights now and he wants to fight KIRK. Suddenly, The Outcasts walk into the scene and laugh at all four men. The Outcasts get in Disclose's face and say they don't appreciate what he said about them last week. SeidoN says Disclose is too stupid to realize his ass can't cash the cheques his mouth writes and tells Disclose if he wants a fight, he can have one right now. PeterSidorkiewicz chimes in and says they're busy next week as he's going one-on-one with Fro, but in two weeks, Disclose would love nothing more than going one-on-one with SeidoN. Tenants with a Room walk off the shot. @ColePens and @Scandale du Jour walk into the scene and stand behind KIRK. ColePens gets in the face of each member of The Outcasts and asks them if they have a problem with KIRK. No response. ColePens says if they ever get even within 10 feet of KIRK again there's going to be hell to pay.

VIDEO PACKAGE - @OmniSens and @Phobia Catalyst highlight package, including highlights from the original HFWF spliced with interview snippets. Omni says they're better than ever and not a single soul in the HFWF can compete with their expertise and talent.

MAIN EVENT - @The Gongshow vs. @Kimi - HFWF Title Tournament
-- The two men paced themselves and worked a technical wrestling match-up until turning it up a notch. Mid-way through the match, Kimi was in control and looked like he was going to finish The Gongshow off when @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames walked out and were looking to provide a distraction, but suddenly, MCG ran out and helped them back. MCG told Bon and Paris to let Gong fend for himself and see if he's got what it takes. During this exchange, the referee was distracted and missed Kimi hit his finish on The Gongshow and have him down for a 10 count. The referee, still distracted by MCG, Bon and Paris on the stage, also missed @Cor running in and hitting Kimi with a lead pipe. Cor escaped through the crowd, and The Gongshow picked up the bones and finished Kimi off to advance to round two.
-- The Gongshow def. Kimi in 14 minutes

HFWF TITLE TOURNAMENT

Fro def. Cor
The Gongshow def. Kimi

HFWF TAG TITLE TOURNAMENT

ColePens & Scandale Du Jour def. Brudda & Disclose
GKJ & SnS def. Sheppy & Falco Lombardi

ROUND 2
Fro vs. MCG/PeterSidorkiewicz
The Gongshow def. jbell866/Chris Cuttahhh

ColePens & Scandale Du Jour vs. Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd OR Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
GKJ & SnS vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames OR OmniSens & AC

NEXT WEEK ON HFWF WEEKLY

-
PeterSidorkiewicz vs. Fro.
- HFWF Tag Title Tournament: Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd vs. Dr. Pepper & CHGoalie27
- HFWF Title Tournament: jbell866 vs. Chris Cuttahhh

TWO WEEKS ON HFWF WEEKLY

- Disclose vs. SeidoN.
- HFWF Tag Title Tournament: BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. OmniSens & AC.
- HFWF Title Tournament: MCG vs. PeterSidorkiewicz.

Man, these are just awesome. Kudos.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Maybe @Disclose is right. Maybe you just won't amount to anything.

Maybe you should have accepted my offer.

The offer was extended to @Serac and @SeidoN. I never got the offer, but of course I would never accept it even if I got it. @M.C.G. 31, you know in your heart (even if you'll never admit it), the Outcasts are main eventers and superior to Mount Rushmore. We are what you wish you could be. You had to buy your way to the top. We got to the top because of our talent and you'll always resent us for it.

Also, I get what this vendetta is all about. You're still jealous that your golden shovel couldn't bury us. You're still jealous and upset that I got the biggest pop in HFWF history and broke ratings records.

Reactions: SeidoN

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
it's okay @Cor i left a quarter of my calculus test blank today and had like 8 mental breakdowns on my way to the gym because of how angry i was so i'm there with you

Reactions: Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
theyre good stuff dude. i appreciate it the time you put.
cor cant even do Big Brother smh.... :sarcasm:

(seriously thank you for those too. hilarious every time)

I was actually thinking of simming a Big Brother or Survivor reality game, saving all the results, and then adding more story to everything afterwards rather just the base results.

I’d essentially form alliances and enemies based on what the results dictated and who voted for who. Essentially similar to what Survivor actually does. Taping the season and then building the individual episodes based on what happened over the entire season

But if you’re gonna be snarky about it :P

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
it's okay @Cor i left a quarter of my calculus test blank today and had like 8 mental breakdowns on my way to the gym because of how angry i was so i'm there with you

Oof.

I’ve been there before when I was in school. I was always one of the first one or two done tests all through my program, and there was a test, where, I left like 15% of it blank, guessed on like another 25%, so I only really did like 60% of it to my ability.

Was essentially the last one to leave.

As I handed in my test, my prof looked at me and said “don’t let a bad day at the office get you down”.

That’s always stuck with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad