HFWF OT X8: Hollywood Falco Lombardi vs. BonMorrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Eh. I don't care much about my birthday.

It's nice to get a free meal or two but that's really it.

But....uhhh....don't let my old curmudgeon ways distract from those who actually enjoy their day.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Me and my youngest brother buy each other something usually. I generally buy something for my middle brother but he never returns the favour cause he "doesnt believe in gifts" lol. The most expensive gift I usually get is from one of my online gaming friends who is rich as shit with basically zero outgoings and usually gives me a decent amount of Steam wallet or Amazon vouchers lol

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
i'm extra and a scorpio and go very very hard for my bday with planning and invites and all that shit and stress myself out over it but they're are always super lit. usually have around 40+ people turn up and we take over a bar or someone's home.

Last edited:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The only time I'm ever on Facebook is to make one post, per year, thanking people for the birthday wishes.

That's pretty much it. :laugh:

So you can probably guess that I'm not much for massive birthday parties. Always been that way, at least as far back as I can remember.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I enjoy being with friends on my birthday having drinks, so it's like a regular Wednesday for me...

In reality I think I always do some type of weekend thing, my 40th, we did a group cruise to bahamas, this year it's a party bus from the GFs family beach house to a Gator football game

Other birthdays have been Sweden for CBJ opener in 2010, beach bar crawling, Det for CBJ away game...etc

For me it's a good reason to get people together and do something fun

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad