HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Just a couple of days until I debut in Toronto.

2I51.gif

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
There's still far too many people on Facebook, Twitter, the world, etc that are loving how they can now point out that Canada has a recent mass shooting so they can say gun control doesn't work.

That's beyond horseshit. This shooting proves that gun control DOES work. Gun control is the difference between him carrying this out with a handgun or him carrying this out with an assault rifle.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
There's still far too many people on Facebook, Twitter, the world, etc that are loving how they can now point out that Canada has a recent mass shooting so they can say gun control doesn't work.

That's beyond horse****. This shooting proves that gun control DOES work. Gun control is the difference between him carrying this out with a handgun or him carrying this out with an assault rifle.

the worst is when they say "gun control did nothing for the UK, they have stabbings all the time"

bitch ill take my chances with a knife over an assault rifle, or even a handgun for that matter

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

That's beyond horse****. This shooting proves that gun control DOES work. Gun control is the difference between him carrying this out with a handgun or him carrying this out with an assault rifle.
That, and I saw someone claim if it was America someone with a gun could have stopped the bad guy.

WHEN THE f*** HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED IN AMERICA’S MASS SHOOTINGS?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Toronto people. I hear you guys are all about the ice cream. Tell me more about this sweet jesus ice cream shop? Pictures have me intrigued.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I went to this Hollywood Gelato place when I was in Toronto somewhere on Bayview (close to my aunt's). I dunno how it is now but I enjoyed it back then.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
@Paris in Flames - hung out with our mutual friend tonight and told him the story of all of this. His reaction other than laughter and surprise - “I had a feeling about halfway through the story it was gonna be him.”

Reactions: Cor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad