HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
You unfollowed me. So why would I follow you?

The nurse and I have that in common.
tenor.gif

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Found a soccer team, fam. Practice Tuesday. So excited. Been playing a lot of FIFA lately lol

Also, asked this before but got no response. Gonna ask again lol. Is the reply box absolutely shit for anyone else on mobile site? If I mistype something and correct it with the suggested word, it gets all messed up and text doesn't input correctly.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Found a soccer team, fam. Practice Tuesday. So excited. Been playing a lot of FIFA lately lol

Also, asked this before but got no response. Gonna ask again lol. Is the reply box absolutely **** for anyone else on mobile site? If I mistype something and correct it with the suggested word, it gets all messed up and text doesn't input correctly.
Can you highlight text in the text box

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.

Also, asked this before but got no response. Gonna ask again lol. Is the reply box absolutely **** for anyone else on mobile site? If I mistype something and correct it with the suggested word, it gets all messed up and text doesn't input correctly.

Floor hockey and now soccer ? I miss being that active in spring/summer.

Also yeah, that happens to me too on mobile, and I use a totallynotadblocker browser.

Reactions: Virtanen18

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If you like shoes, fashion, and basic girl stuff, I'm a great follow. But if you are looking to be entertained, i'm not worth your time.

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad