Kreider Toews Buchnevich
Foligno OReilly Zuccarello
Lucic

Burns Byfuglien
Giordano Yandle

The King
Marty Jones

I like my entire team :)
This is the only team that will probably beat me in the FOW stats.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
since everyone is doing it

Marchand Matthews Nylander
Ehlers Malkin Granlund
Rakell Stamkos Bailey
Galchenyuk RNH

Ellis Gardiner
Montour Manson

Rinne
Andersen
Bishop

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
This is the only team that will probably beat me in the FOW stats.
Not sure you're gonna have much competition in net tho. Quick and Hellebuyck.

I think I'm sitting atop the defense list too. Burns Byfuglien Yandle Giordano...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Not sure you're gonna have much competition in net tho. Quick and Hellebuyck.

I think I'm sitting atop the defense list too. Burns Byfuglien Yandle Giordano...
I dunnooo

Karlsson, Jones, Doughty, Provorov, Muzzin and Miller on D. And Miller was really just taken to kill time until Jones returns.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
My ESPN app doesnt show the league for me anymore...weird

edit: neither does the website...did MCG delete me????

edit x2...it is now back...

Last edited:

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
AO - Tavares - Benn
TK - Fiala - DeBrincat
Gourde - Mackinnon - Zucker
Wild Bill - Nico - Dadonov

Klingberg / Schultz / Carlson / Spurgeon / Ekblad

Gibson / Varlamov

No particular order obviously. Could potentially look for another goalie down the line. Nothing really popped out at me for a pick during the draft though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
cause ESPN is shit, I'd have to do some more research into it but I'm pretty sure fantrax is the one where you can draft actual prospects who haven't played in the NHL yet (I believe yahoo and ESPN go off those who have played at least one game), and I think that'd be cool for this league since it's keeper, in which case I'd probably expand keepers and roster sizes to something like 8 keepers total (5 as is now, plus 3 for rookie prospects or something) but that's stuff we can evaluate later on, but just kind of throwing stuff out there.

Needless to say I'm extremely displeased with ESPN and the changes they decided to make and essentially breaking their desktop site.

also, the OP is updated to clear the transactions from last year and keep track of draft trades for this season. I'm getting spanked, so someone make a trade with me for a forward pls.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Myself and buddies had a keeper pool with ESPN, and have had it for like 10 years. We had to switch platforms this year because they up and changed a bunch of shit. We emailed them and the guy who got back to us was legit "Yeah, I agree guys... What we have done is stupid" lol.

Had to migrate to Yahoo, which i hate... but it's doing the trick.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
cause ESPN is ****, I'd have to do some more research into it but I'm pretty sure fantrax is the one where you can draft actual prospects who haven't played in the NHL yet (I believe yahoo and ESPN go off those who have played at least one game), and I think that'd be cool for this league since it's keeper, in which case I'd probably expand keepers and roster sizes to something like 8 keepers total (5 as is now, plus 3 for rookie prospects or something) but that's stuff we can evaluate later on, but just kind of throwing stuff out there.

Needless to say I'm extremely displeased with ESPN and the changes they decided to make and essentially breaking their desktop site.

also, the OP is updated to clear the transactions from last year and keep track of draft trades for this season. I'm getting spanked, so someone make a trade with me for a forward pls.
That's cool, I wish I could have a choice of 3 of the Panthers up and comers that I get to see thru the camps

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
didn't realize how many Kings and Sharks I have until I saw I have 7 players in games tonight from those two teams combined

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
i personally prefer yahoo to espn but ive also heard good things about fantrax

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor @Fro @Paris in Flames @BonMorrison @SnS @Pinkfloyd @jbell886 @CHGoalie27 @Sarcastic

I'm going to see if I can move the rosters over and continue this season and every season moving forward on Yahoo, or do you guys want to stick it out on ESPN for the season?

If it's moving to Yahoo for the remainder of the season, send me your emails again please.

Also, I don't know where Sarcastic has been, so if @Virtanen18 logs on and is interested, I'll make them co-owners of the same team unless Sarcastic flat out doesn't want it anymore, in which case that team can be Virt's, and then we can expand the league next season to 12 teams.

EDIT: never mind, I don't need your emails. Click here if we want to move over: Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Hockey league, HFWF Fantasy Hockey Keeper

EDIT2: I'm playing around with the settings in Yahoo and I apologize already for putting you through ESPN lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad