HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
have you not gone into our actual league / team page? It's a mess.

The worst part is the LM tools. I can't process any trades (such as the draft pick ones) and a wealth of options were removed and it's buggy as hell.

Yeah I went there and don’t notice anything.

Maybe it’s the league manager stuff. Might be worth giving it a couple weeks, maybe they are changing some stuff

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
ESPN looks to have completely broken their interface and LM tools, so I'm looking at other options. Not big on yahoo, and since we're a keeper league, I think fantrax would be deeper for that. Would anyone have any other opinions?

@BonMorrison @Fro @Paris in Flames @Cor @Sarcastic @jbell886 @CHGoalie27 @SnS @Pinkfloyd

I’ve always enjoyed yahoo and have done numerous leagues on there aswell as a few keeper leagues. I know some don’t like yahoo but I’ve never personally had a problem with it

Reactions: CHGoalie27

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I might have to take temporary ownership of the teams that moved draft picks so I can process the picks if ESPN doesn't get their shit together within a week of the draft date.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
okay, options for this year are either I take control of your teams to process the draft pick trades, or I put the trust in YOU guys to execute them themselves knowing where you stand

so, if you want to do them yourself:

I will have to trade my 19th round pick (14th, but it's 19th with the keeper spots) to @Paris in Flames for his 12th round pick (7th non-keeper pick).

I will have to trade my 14th round pick (9th non-keeper pick) to @Cor for his 12th round pick (7th non-keeper)

I will have to trade 18th round pick (13th non-keeper) to @BonMorrison for his 9th round pick (4th non-keeper)

@Pinkfloyd will have to trade 6th, 7th and 8th round picks (1st, 2nd, 3rd non-keeper) to @jbell886 for his 14th, 18th and 19th round picks (9th, 13th and 14th non-keeper picks)

since I'm a part of 3 of these, I'll send my offers to process these, so Pink and jbell please do yours so I don't have to take control of any teams.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I'm down and ready for whatever site you guys agree on.

We've had pretty good luck with yahoo hockey and football over the years over at the Panthers boards...

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I've not seen this trade but I made a proposal. Might've been because I ended last year with Pacioretty on IR and didn't change it until now.

Yeah I had guys on ir aswell so I guess it didn’t actually send for me but I’ve accepted your trade successfully

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad