WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 7th overall pick & 1st NXT pick (SMACKDOWN) - read post 2

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yep... after WWE did their draft, now WE do a draft and see how the rosters would play out.

Some housekeeping:

1. There will be three separate drafts, one for singles superstars (male and female), one for tag teams (NXT and WWE) and one for NXT. Depending on how many NXT tag teams are drafted will determine how many rounds for NXT superstars. Raw will get 3 NXT picks and Smackdown will get 3 NXT picks, this is the only round where there will be an alternating order and Smackdown getting the first pick.

2. Finn Balor, Nia Jax, American Alpha, Mojo Rawley, Carmella and Alexa Bliss will be in the "NXT" category as they weren't on the main roster before the draft.

3. Threads will be open for at least a full day. Once the next thread is up, then the previous poll will close. Never will one poll be open for two-or-more days, though.

4. If you vote "OTHER" you MUST name who you'd vote in that spot.

5. If you would like to break up a tag-team, post in the most recent thread saying "add Bubba Ray" (using as an example). There will need to be at least three posts (the initial post, plus two in agreement from two different posters) for that superstar to be added into the singles draft.

6. We will follow WWE's format where Raw would get three picks for every two Smackdown got, but the format will go Raw-SD-Raw-SD-Raw-Raw-SD-Raw-SD-Raw.

7. For the threads where Raw will have two consecutive picks, the polls will be MULTI-OPTION... only vote for TWO superstars to go to Raw at this point.

Without further ado... let's begin.

WWE_DRAFT_LOGO.jpg

SINGLES ROUND

ROUND 1

1. RAW SELECTS - SETH ROLLINS (92.31%)
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS - WWE champion DEAN AMBROSE (62.96%)
3. RAW SELECTS - AJ STYLES (52.94%)
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS - KEVIN OWENS (42.42%)
5. RAW SELECTS - JOHN CENA (65.38%)

ROUND 2

6. RAW SELECTS - Women's champion SASHA BANKS (42.31%)
7. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
8. RAW SELECTS -
9. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
10. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 3

11. RAW SELECTS -
12. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
13. RAW SELECTS -
14. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
15. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 4

16. RAW SELECTS -
17. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
18. RAW SELECTS -
19. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
20. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 5

21. RAW SELECTS -
22. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
23. RAW SELECTS -
24. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
25. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 6

26. RAW SELECTS -
27. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
28. RAW SELECTS -
29. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
30. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 7

31. RAW SELECTS -
32. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
33. RAW SELECTS -
34. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
35. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 8

36. RAW SELECTS -
37. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
38. RAW SELECTS -
39. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
40. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 9

41. RAW SELECTS -
42. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
43. RAW SELECTS -
44. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
45. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 10

46. RAW SELECTS -
47. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
48. RAW SELECTS -
49. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
50. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 11

51. RAW SELECTS -
52. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
53. RAW SELECTS -
54. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
55. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 12

56. RAW SELECTS -
57. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
58. RAW SELECTS -
59. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
60. RAW SELECTS -

TAG-TEAM ROUND

ROUND 1

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 2

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 3

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 4

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 5

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 6

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

NXT ROUND

ROUND 1

1. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
2. RAW SELECTS -
3. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
4. RAW SELECTS -
5. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
6. RAW SELECTS -​

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
THIS IS A MULTI-OPTION POLL, BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO PICK MULTIPLE SUPERSTARS. IF YOU ARE VOTING FOR AN NXT SUPERSTAR AT THIS POINT, THEN VOTE FOR A MAIN ROSTER SUPERSTAR AND AN NXT SUPERSTAR. IF YOU ARE NOT CHOOSING AN NXT SUPERSTAR, ONLY VOTE FOR ONE MAIN ROSTER SUPERSTAR.

Thank you.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I went with Reigns and Samoa Joe bc I think it's plausible Joe could be the top NXT guy and I want others to fit in raw.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Bray and Joe.
Just keeping Bray away from John Cena, and a fresh strong heel character like Joe is needed on Smackdown, especially with Dean/Bray feud having already happened.
I guess our Smackdown will have to turn the Family with not enough good faces left in the pool.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've voted for Orton for the main roster pick. He's an established star and you need a guy like him on your show who can headline anything. He's also a face, which is needed to counter my NXT pick. Cena would be the better option for this roll, but he's always been taken so Orton it is.

Lesnar is a part timer, so it's silly to waste a pick on him this early when your need as many big stars as you can get. Even more so when Raw has more picks to spend on these stars than Smackdown, no point making it a 3 vs 6 in the top 10 instead of a 4 vs 6.

From NXT I've voted for Joe. Picking between Joe, Bálor, and Nakamura is really really hard. They're all top tier stars so you really can't go wrong. I went with Joe as he's the champion and that's got value when we need to make up for less picks. He can be the monster heel of the show.

Smackdown is also going to get a second pick from the trio with it's second NXT pick. So taking the heel here make sense so you don't end up over balanced on faces in the case of Raw taking Joe next.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Lesner and Orton...

thought about sticking with Zayn, but changed my mind here to make sure Smackdown has starpower

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think it should really be a pick between Orton, Reigns, and Bray. I went with Orton as he's the bigger star so you can headline with him right away. Reigns and Bray are top tier guys too, but need a bit more work to fill that spot (Reigns the heel turn, Bray the trigger pulling).

Right now it's somehow tied between Lesnar and Wyatt (there's an invalid Lesnar & Orton vote).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lesner and Orton...

thought about sticking with Zayn, but changed my mind here to make sure Smackdown has starpower

If you didn't vote for an NXT superstar, only one main roster vote applies. Which one do you want to keep - the Orton vote or Lesnar vote?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If these ties stick, only one of Lesnar or Wyatt will be drafted to Smackdown and no NXT superstar as there are more votes for Lesnar and Wyatt at the moment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Whoever just voted for Lesnar, that's not what MCG was going for

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Why would you even draft Lesnar?

Yeah no kidding. We all know Lesnar's contract specifies that he must only have matches against old farts or Shield members.

Which really makes that Kofi match from Japan so amusing....I thought that was a contract breach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad