Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
tenor.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother, Season 5, Episode 22

* Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRRRR! @BonMorrison won Head of Household, and nominated @PeterSidorkiewicz and @Dr Pepper for eviction. After Pepper won the Power of Veto and removed himself from the block, Bon nominated @jbell886 as the replacement nominee, hoping to get rid of the Veto king. At eviction, unknown to the rest of the house, @Fro stole @Paris in Flames vote and Peter ended up leaving the house!

6rsQNKE.jpg

* It's after the eviction. Peter has just left the house. Bon and MCG head into the storage room to talk. MCG can't believe Paris voted out Peter. They had Jbell dead to rights. Bon says he can't believe it either. Paris walks in and asks MCG if he voted out Peter. MCG is stunned. He asks what the f*** he is trying to pull. Paris is confused and asks what he's talking about. Paris says he voted to evict Jbell. MCG says there was only one vote to evict Jbell, and it was from him. MCG storms out of the storage room. *

* We head to the backyard for the HOH competition. Bon welcomes everyone to "Freezeframe". Each round, the houseguests will be shown clips of events that have happened over the course of the season. They must then answer a multiple choice question about how the clip ends. If a player answers incorrectly, they are eliminated. At the end of 10 questions, any players remaining will answer a tiebreak.

- First Question.... Everyone remains
- Second Question... MCG is eliminated
- Third Question... Everyone remains
- Fourth Question... Pepper is eliminated
- Fifth Question... Everyone remains
- Sixth Question... Jbell is eliminated
- Seventh Question... Paris is eliminated

@Fro is the new Head of Household and secures his spot in the Final 5! *

* Fro and Jbell are in the HOH room and are pumped. They say they are both in the final 5. They can't believe it. Fro says they need to manage the tension between MCG and Paris. Jbell asks how they should do that. Fro says they should nominate neither of them. Jbell asks what that does. Fro says it'll make them go crazy. It's like breaking into someones home, taking nothing, but leaving a lava lamp. Jbell says he understands but his face says otherwise *

* Bon and Paris are playing pool. Bon asks Paris if he voted to evict Peter, and Paris says he didn't. It has to be MCG. Paris says maybe MCG meant to evict Jbell, but accidentally said Peter. Bon said it's possible, but he doesn't think so. Bon says it's weird because both he and MCG are swearing they voted to evict Jbell. *

* Fro brings Pepper up to his HOH room. Fro tells Pepper that he is needs to be nominated. Pepper asks what for and Fro says he has a plan to try and continue driving the wedge between Rushmore. Pepper says he's trusted Fro this entire game, but isn't sure about this. Fro says to trust the process *

* MCG goes to the HOH room to talk with Fro and Jbell. MCG asks Fro if he's nominating him, and Fro says no, which catches MCG by surprise. He asks if Paris is going up, and Fro says he's thought of it. MCG says that Paris is the weakest of Mount Rushmore, and at the end of the day, a final 4 of Bon, MCG, Fro and Jbell would be the best thing for the show. It guarantees a strong winner. Fro says that's a good point and he'll keep that in mind. *

*Fro gathers everyone in the living room. Fro welcomes everyone to the nomination ceremony. Fro says as HOH he must nominate two houseguests for eviction. He will pull the two keys from the box, which will reveal the names of the nominated houseguests.

Fro pulls the first key.... and it reveals Dr Pepper

Fro pulls the second key.... and it reveals Bon

Fro tells Pepper and Bon that at this point in the game, there is a reason to nominate everyone, and he's doing what is best for himself. Fro says the meeting is over as the credits roll *

-- In Diary Room --
MCG: I can't believe this. During the double eviction, this house had a chance to get rid of me and didn't. Now, it looks like I'm not even a target again. I wish Paris was nominated instead of Bon, but I'm gonna win the Veto, save Bon, and Paris will be the only one left to go up!

* Narrator: Who will win the Power of Veto, and will they save either Bon or Pepper from eviction? Find out next time, on BIG BROTHERRRR!

Reactions: Mitchy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think we can all agree that I’ve played the best game but a twist sank me for a week. I’ll come back from this.

Reactions: Cor

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
My character was just there and did absolutely nothing the entire time.

Actually that’s pretty true to life I probably wouldn’t give a shit and just raid the fridge until I got eliminated.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I think we can all agree that I’ve played the best game but a twist sank me for a week. I’ll come back from this.

Nah. I've clearly been playing you this entire time. You look like the threat. I look weak af and will coast to the win.

Bow down to the true master.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad