HFW Reality Games (Pt 2): BB5 In Progress

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So the final two are submitting their final pleas. Once I get those, each member of our jury will be PM’d those pleas and will cast their vote to win.

Once I receive all votes, I will write the Finale episode.

Once I’m done writing it, I’ll set a firm release date and time, so ya’ll can get hyped.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I voted for myself, **** y’all.

A14renee.jpg

Reactions: Fro

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Notice: Finale has been pushed back to 9pm est due to working late related junk and wanting to ensure it’s a well written finale

Reactions: Disclose

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother Season 5 - The Finale

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRRRR! 14 houseguests entered the house to compete for the Five Hundred Thousand Dollar Reward, and the chance to join @Mitchy @M.C.G. 31 and 2-time winner @jbell886 as the winner of HFW Big Brother.

From the get go, several alliances formed instantly, including Mount Rushmore - MCG, @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames , The Outcasts - @Serac @SeidoN @Mitchy , Tenants with a Room - @Disclose and @PeterSidorkiewicz , and the Dynamic Trio of @Kimi, @Fro and @jbell886 along with stragglers like @Cor and @Phobia Catalyst

The season started off with a bang when "Shovel Wielding" @M.C.G. 31 won the first HOH and Mount Rushmore set their sights on The Outcasts, sending Mitchy packing in week 1. The weeks followed saw an unusual truce between Rushmore & the Outcasts, which saw Cor, Kimi & Phobia evicted from the house.

The seasons Double Eviction was a game-changer as promised, when Disclose and then Seidon were both sent packing from the game in the same night, dealing a knockout blow to both the Outcasts and Tenants, which sent Serac into a crazy mental spiral, leading the house unanimous vote to evict him the following week.

Week 7 began the rise of Fro, who strategically managed the house to vote against Bon's backdoor plan on Power of Veto King Jbell, instead the house decided to send Peter packing despite being alone in the game after Discloses eviction.

The following week saw Fro win the Head of Household, and set forth a plan to implode Rushmore from within, planting seeds with both MCG and Paris that the other was throwing their name under the bus. The week ended with Rushmore controlling 2/3 of the vote, and MCG on the block, and in a shocking turn, Paris made the move, and evicted his alliance member from the game

That didn't mean Paris was on Fro's side however, as he won the Head of Household immediately following that decision, and set his sights on sending Fro, or Jbell packing. After Pepper won his final of a record setting Veto win run, Jbell was evicted from the house. However the following week, Fro got his revenge, winning the Power of Veto and giving himself the choice of taking Bon or Paris to the Final Three with Pepper, and Fro sent the loose cannon to the jury

In the Final Head of Household competition, Bon took the headlines from the start of Part 1, by instantly forfeiting the competition, saying that both Pepper and Fro needing to take him to win the game. The came to backfire, as after Fro won both Parts 2 and 3 to become the Final HOH, Bon became the final member of the jury!

6rsQNKE.jpg

Julie Chen: "Welcome everyone to the HFW Big Brother Season 5 finale!!!!! We are just an hour away from crowning the Season 5 winner. It will either be the Competition Beast Dr Pepper, or the Strategic Mastermind Fro. But first, let's welcome back our pre-jury houseguests, Disclose, Mitchy, Cor, Kimi and Phobia!"

*The five houseguests walk onto the stage to a big applause. The five take their seats*

Julie Chen: "You four exited the game far earlier than you would have liked, but Phobia, you also had the chance to watch the entire game from home. Give us your thoughts on the season, and feel free to speak freely as the jury currently can't hear them"

Phobia: "First, I would like to say I am happy that my exit was voted to the top 10 most memorable moments of the season, (crowd laughter) and I was even more ecstatic when Disclose was evicted after pulling that back door crap on me, it was a weak move, by a weak player. I think this is a great final 3, but I think Bon cost himself a final 2 spot by weirding people out with his Voss Water, his Frozen Jeans, and his Sock Stealing. I think both Pepper and Fro played great games are both could win, but if I had a vote, I would probably go with Fro"

Julie Chen: "Thanks Phobia. Now, let's get down to business. Let's bring out the jury! Seidon! Serac! Bon! MCG! Paris! Peter! and Jbell!"

*The jury walks onto stage to a big roar of the crowd."

Julie Chen: "Welcome jury members. In just a few moments you will be casting your vote of who should win the title, as Winner of Big Brother 5, but before that, both Fro and Pepper will give you their final pleas. But first, let's chat. Bon, this will be a life-changing night for either Fro or Pepper, what do you think of this night?"

Bon: "Both of these houseguests are not top tier winners and this final will no doubt be the lowest rated finale yet. I look forward to seeing both of them at Hunger Games. Goodbye."

*Bon gets up and begins walking away*

Julie Chen: "Bon, please sit back down, the show isn't over yet"

*Bon freezes in motion, looks surprised, and scurries back to his seat*

Julie Chen: "Paris, what about you, give us your thoughts on the final two houseguests"

Paris: "Fro is gifted everything around here and Dr Pepper can't even keep a pair of socks on his feet!"

Julie Chen: "....... Alright, let's introduce our final two houseguests who are still inside the house, Fro and Dr Pepper!"

*Fro and Pepper are shown on the giant TV sitting in the living room, the crowd erupts, and some of the jury members clap"

Julie Chen: "Fro, Pepper, we are just moments away from the jury casting their votes of who they think should win the game. But First, each of you will get a few moments to give your plea to the jury. Fro, you're up first"

*Fro stands up, & buttons his jacket*

Fro: "Hello, First of all, it's a tremendous honor to have made the final 2 players in this game. I appreciate the time and the opportunity to address you all as we go into the final vote.

To the fans, you've watched the show, you've found your favorites, hopefully I'm one of them, because RATINGS!!!! It was a lot of fun being here in the house, competing with ppl I've got to know pretty well over the time here. For the most part, what you see from everyone is what you get. Except Bon, he's the worst, never let your kids grow up to be Bon...

To the jury, it seems the most important part of the game, it is up to you of who wins. I'd like to think that I've shown I didn't need to lie or deceive anyone here. I didn't need to weld my "Golden Shovel", I didn't need to freeze any Jeans, I didn't need to steal socks for fun, SERIOUSLY, don't be like Bon...My opponent played the game quite well, as I did myself. I don't have anything disparaging to say about him, as I hope he doesn't of myself. I played this game to the best of my abilities, by the proverbial book, and was honest to those I played against.

The end is, it's a game, and I believe I showed the world how to play it fair.

Thank you for your time and attention"

Julie Chen: "Thank you Fro.... Pepper, it's your turn now"

*Pepper stands*

Pepper: "I'm not much for words but everyone's seen me go through an awful lot in this house, without any help.

No groups, no cliques, no clubs, sometimes even no socks.

And I've still made it this far, through sheer grit and determination....and a fair amount of talent.

Fro is a hell of a competitor but there's only one choice, and it's the choice of a newer generation. Vote Dr. Pepper."

Julie Chen: "Thank you Pepper. Jury members, it's tiiiime to cast your votes of who should win the game. One at a time, you will walk up to the podium, and slide the key of who you want to win the game, into the key box. You may make a very brief address to Fro & Pepper, but do not reveal your vote. Serac, you're up first!"

*Serac steps to the podium*

Serac "I dislike both statements. Can I choose to not vote?"

*Serac slides a key into the box and steps down.*

*Seidon approaches the podium and casts his vote. He gives a sly grin to Pepper and Fro*

*MCG approaches the podium*

MCG: "I am voting for the fighting champion"

*MCG slides a key into the box, and steps down, meeting face to face with Paris. They have a stare down*

*Paris steps to the podium, and casts his vote*

*Peters steps up*

Peter: "I am voting for the person I think has suffered enough"

*Peter casts his vote and steps down*

*Jbell casts his vote, it should be fairly obvious who he voted for*

*Bon steps to the podium, he seems very upset about what Fro said. Bon casts his vote and returns to his seat*

Julie Chen: "Just like that ladies and gentlemen, let's award the twenty-five thousand dollar cheque to North America's favorite houseguest!!!! Over four million votes were cast, and it came down to a top three of @M.C.G. 31 @PeterSidorkiewicz and @jbell886

The third most votes went to...... Peter!

The winner is....... MCG!!!"

*MCG starts smiling. Gets up and does a quick photo op with Julie. MCG says he would like to thank North America for realizing he is the true winner of the season. He said if it wasn't for Paris, he would be a back-to-back Big Brother winner.*

----------------- We go to commercials -------------------------

Julie Chen: "Welcome back everyone, it's time to crown the winner of Big Brother!"

*Julie walks to the podium*

Julie Chen: "It takes 4 votes to win.

@SeidoN voted for @Dr Pepper

@Paris in Flames voted for @Dr Pepper

@jbell886 voted for @Fro

@Serac voted for @Dr Pepper

@M.C.G. 31 voted for @Fro

That is 3 votes for Pepper, and 2 for Fro. Pepper is one away from the win...

8f77ca1fc51bfa91_joshwins.gif

@PeterSidorkiewicz voted for @Dr Pepper !!!!"

@Dr Pepper wins Season 5 of HFW Big Brother!!!

The confetti starts falling, as Pepper is celebrating in the house. Fro shakes his hand and they head out of the house to the stage to a massive pop! The other houseguests greet them. We see Pepper's family join the celebration on the stage. Bon hands Pepper a new pair of socks. MCG and Paris start brawling.

Julie reveals that @BonMorrison also voted for @Dr Pepper giving Pepper a 5 to 2 victory.

Julie Chen: "We will see everyone next season, on Big Brother!"

8fmKpKD.jpg

Returns Next Week!

Last edited:
Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
...so i wasnt invited at all.
but you still found a way to ****ing insult me in your script.
not cool lol.
Cor can’t even keep track of his own game :laugh: he just wanted to take another cheap shot after beating you on HFWF TV last week

Reactions: Cor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad