HFW Reality Games (Pt 2): BB5 In Progress

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother Season 5, Episode 30
* Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRRR! @Dr Pepper won Head of Household and stamped his way into the Final 3. At the nomination ceremony. Pepper nominated @BonMorrison and @Fro setting the stage for the final Power of Veto competition. On a battle of building a staircase, Fro took home the POV, and saved himself from eviction, causing @Paris in Flames to be the replacement nominee, and allowing Fro to decide who joins he and Pepper in the Final 3, Bon, or Paris.

6rsQNKE.jpg

*Julie Chen: "Welcome everyone to the final eviction episode of the season. Tonight we will find out who Fro has decided to take the Final 3 with himself and Pepper, when he decides who will be evicted from the house, Bon or Paris. But First, tonight we will talk exclusively with each remaining houseguests about their game so far. Let's head to the HOH room where current HOH Pepper joins us.

Pepper, this week's HOH was more about your own spot being cemented rather than the Power of deciding who goes home, with that said, have you talked with Fro about the decision at all and do you have any preference who leaves the house tonight?"

Pepper: "Listen Julie, I have a history with Bon in this house and he still hasn't given my socks back, whether it's Bon or Paris leaving the house tonight, someone is giving me my socks back"

Julie: "So I guess it's safe to say you prefer Bon to go home..... Pepper, throughout this game you have often been a Lone Wolf, with no real loyalty to anyone, and latching onto different pacts as needed. Do you think the jury will see this as a positive, or a negative"

Pepper: "Oh, they'll see it as a negative i'm sure, because I'm heading to the Final 3, and they are on a glorified vacation. In all honesty, I've probably had a hand in the evictions of all of them."

Julie: "Thanks for the time Pepper"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* In the Backyard, Fro and Paris are hanging out. Paris tells Fro that they've had the two biggest competition wins of the season, Paris when he won HOH after blindsiding @M.C.G. 31 and Fro when he won the Final POV. Fro says that's true. Paris tells Fro that all he's saying is that in the Final HOH comp, two of the best comp winners should go head to head with another comp beast. Paris tells Fro that he won't run Bon down, but he hasn't really done anything in the second half of the season, just won some things early on when no one else was trying. Fro tells Paris that he's given him a lot to think about *

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie: "Let's head to the bedroom now, where Paris joins us. Paris, in less than an hour from now, you may be evicted from the Big Brother game, just days away from the Finale. That must be stressful?"

Paris: "No Julie, it's not. I can't control anything right now. I made my pitch to Paris earlier in the week and that's all I can do. He won the power this week, and it's his choice. With Bon being the one sitting beside me in the eviction chairs I can't be too upset either way"

Julie: "Paris, just a couple weeks ago you blindsides an alliance member in order to put yourself in a position to win the game, and now you say you can't be upset either way?"

Paris: "Julie I would do that move over 1000x if I needed to. That wasn't the mistake, the mistake was losing this week's Power of Veto. MCG knows as well as I do that it was going to be him or I, and made sure it was him. I'm sure he respects that"

Julie: "Thanks Paris"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* In the HOH room, Fro and Pepper are talking about things that have happened in the game. Pepper tells Fro he thinks Bon should go. Pepper says Bon crossed a line and doesn't deserve to be in the Finale. Fro asks if this is about the socks, and Pepper say damn right it is. Fro tells Pepper that Paris gave him a convincing talk earlier and that caused him to make up his mind. *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie: "Next, we head to the backyard, where we are joined by Bon. Bon, what do you have to say to the people who say you rode the coattails of Paris and MCG to get to this point?"

Bon: "Julie, do you want to know how I made my super large fortune outside this house? By paying people to invest the money I had. And that turned out to let me enjoy all the VIP Concert Packages, Weekend Trips to Italy, and Vehicles for Each Day of the Week. When I came into this house, I made an impression early, and then allowed my game to be invested by two other houseguests. That has turned into a Final Four appearance, and if my hunch is right, me outlasting those two others. So did I ride the coattails of two other houseguests? Sure. but that's how my game was built."

Julie: "Bon, you are a three-time HF Hunger Games winner, but some question your ability to win outside an environment where you are brutally murdering other members of an internet message board. Do you think you can finally win a normal concept?"

Bon: "Yes. Yes I do. I would kill to win this game." *Bon holds up Peppers socks and scissors and shreds the socks. Bon stares into the camera*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie: "We are now joined in the living room by Power of Veto winner Fro. Fro, we have heard from every other houseguest tonight, but ultimately, it comes down to you. You decide who stays, and you decide who goes home. In a few moments, you will be re-joined by the other three houseguests where you will officially announce your decision. Do you know as of now who you will be evicting?"

Fro: "I do. Over the past few days I have had several discussions and one of them stood out to me. It made the decision clear. Tonight I am confident that I am evicting the correct person on my path to winning this game"

Julie: "Fro, you are seen as a strategist, someone who came in with a set plan and executed it, thus far, perfectly. However some also say you just latched onto @jbell886 a two-time Big Brother winner, the only HF Reality Triple Crown Winner, and widely considered the best player to ever play the game. What's your response to that?"

Fro: "I think they are all right. Yeah, I teamed up with the best reality game player to ever exist. Yeah, I strategized our way through the game while he won every Veto he possibly could. That was my plan. I wanted a strong partner and Jbell and I stayed in this game longer than any other duo without turning on each other. In a perfect world, Jbell would be entering the Final 3 with me and we'd be sitting Final 2, but that didn't happen but I'm still here"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pepper, Bon and Paris enter the Living Room. Bon and Paris sit in the eviction chairs and Pepper on the couch. Fro stands at the front of the room.

Julie: "In just a moment, Fro will announce his decision. When he does, the evicted houseguest must gather his bag, and exit the house. Fro, take it away."

Fro: "Over the past few days I have had conversations with each of you and even myself. But one conversation stood out among the rest and that was with Paris. Paris, you gave me a lot to think about, which opened my eyes. It opened my eyes to how dangerous you are. In a span of 5 to 10 minutes, you had me convinced that you should be kept in the game. When it comes to the final 2, the person who wins is often the one who speaks to the jury the best, and you showed me you were my biggest threat in that regard. By convincing me that you should stay, you convinced me that you should go home.

For that reason, Paris, I must vote to evict you" *

*Paris gets up, hugs Bon, shakes hands with both Fro and Pepper, grabs his bag, and leaves the house as the credits roll *

*Narrator: Join us next time when we take a trip back in time and a look at some of the best moments of the season. Then, find out who wins Part 1 of the Final HOH Competition, and earns a bye to the Final Part of the Competition, Next Time on BIG BROTHERRRRR!"

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The next episode is going to take me a bit to write, as it's gonna feature flashbacks to different moments.

This weekend is probably a write off, as due to work & hosting people this weekend, won't have much time. I might get something up during the day tomorrow, but most likely Monday.

Ideally;

Monday will be the next Flashback / Part 1 of Final HOH

Wednesday will be Part 2 & 3 of Final HOH, as well as the Final Eviction

Wednesday night, I will PM the Final 2, and allow them to do a brief write up plea that I will send to the jury, in the PM's I send for their votes.

I'll give Thursday and Friday morning for the Jury to respond to my PM with the vote for the winner.

Friday evening will be the Finale, and the Winner will be Crowned.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother Season 5, Episode 30

6rsQNKE.jpg

* Fro, Bon and Pepper are sitting around the dining room table. They have wine, lots of food, and are talking about the season that has happened. *

* Fro asks about Bon about Week 1, and when Mount Rushmore convinced Cor to help evict Mitchy from the game;*

*Cor and Paris walk into the backyard and sit by the pool. MCG is across the yard at the outdoor gym working out with Phobia and Pepper. Paris tells Cor that Mitchy told MCG that he should nominate Cor for eviction and wanted a truths between the Outcasts and Rushmore. Cor seems shocked. BonMorrison approaches and when asked confirms the story. Cor gets up to leave, and Bon and Paris laugh with each other.

*Bon tells Pepper it's amazing he made it this far, because in Week 1 he told everyone to shut their mouths, and no one evicted him for it *

*Everyone gets up to leave the meeting, but Dr Pepper tells everyone to sit down, hold their applause, and to shut their mouths. Pepper says he's sick of the whispers and the looks he's been getting. Pepper apologizes for spilling the bleach into the pool. Kimi supports Pepper by telling everyone it looked like an accident. Bon gets up suddenly and leaves, mumbling something about counting money. Everyone seems to forgive Pepper for his actions*

* Pepper talks to Bon about how he masterminded to get Cor out in Week 2, after they convinced Cor in week 1 to help evict Mitchy, one of his close allies. *

*BonMorrison is in his HOH room, looking through his gift basket. He pours out the water he was given, as he only likes Voss water. MCG enters and congratulates him on the win. Bon tells MCG about the deal he made. MCG seems upset with it, but says it gave them safety so it's okay. Paris enters and the three begin to discuss what their move is this week. Bon says he wants to take out Cor, which catches MCG by surprise. Bon and Paris tell MCG that Cor had been gunning for him, and the offer he made them. MCG is shocked. Cor enters the room and asks to listen to Bon's ipod. MCG quickly leaves*

* The houseguests talk about the first big explosion of the season, when Cor tried to blow up "Outcasted Rushmore" before leaving the house

*The next morning, all the houseguests are in the Kitchen and Dining Room area making and eating breakfast. Kimi notices that Cor is nowhere to be seen, and brings it up. No one has seen Cor since the previous afternoon.

All of a sudden, the Den door opens, and Cor leaves the room. The other houseguests are looking on. Cor asks everyone to head to the living room. Everyone goes over and sits down. Cor begins to speak. Telling the entire house that there is a cancer within it, and the cancer isn't a single person, but the entity that is "Outcasted Rushmore". He says the two sides have used Mitchy to put a blindfold over everyones eyes, and MCG, Paris, Bon, Seidon and Serac have been working together the entire time. MCG yells up and tells Cor he doesn't know what he's talking about and has gone crazy. Paris yells at Cor as well. Bon tells Cor to walk away and leave the house with class, something he himself oozes of.

Cor walks off to the backyard, slamming the back door on his way out.

Fro says that Cor ended up being right, because Mount Rushmore kept Seidon safe that week, and sent Kimi home, when Pepper wanted Seidon out of the game*

* Pepper tells Bon that he has had some weird moments in this house. Bon tells the story of a moment he had with @M.C.G. 31 *

*Bon is in the storage area. He is dumping Voss water into a bucket. He picks up a duffel bag, and opens it. He pulls out a pair of jeans with a smile on his face. As he is holding the jeans, MCG walks in, and is stunned. MCG walks out as Bon runs after him yelling that it wasn't what it looked like*

* Pepper tells Bon he was thinking of another moment, when he stole, and has yet to return, his socks! *

Bon leaves the diary room and Pepper is napping on the couch in the living room.

Bon sits on the couch opposite to the one Pepper is on. Bon coughs loudly, waking Pepper up. Bon apologizes.

Bon asks Pepper where he got those socks. Pepper seems confused.

Bon explains that they look really comfy, and asks if he can feel one. Pepper sits up now and still seems confused. Bon gestures him to remove his sock. Pepper shrugs his shoulders and removes a sock and tosses it to Bon. Bon catches the sock and starts feeling it. Bon looks up and says "the other one". Pepper slowly removes the other sock, and tosses it to Bon as well.

Bon, now with both socks, just gets up and walks away. Pepper is still confused as to what is going on.

* Fro says the craziest moment of the season had to be when Paris turned on MCG, and effectively ended Mount Rushmore. Bon says that was a tough moment in the house because while Paris didn't betray him, it had a major affect on his game, and MCG was his best friend in the house *

--Jbell, Bon and Paris all enter the diary room and cast their vote--

Julie: "Houseguests, when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest must grab his bags, say goodbye, and leave the house....

BY a vote, of 2 to 1.....

@Dr Pepper ....

You are SAFE

@M.C.G. 31 you are evicted from the HFWBB House. *

* MCG gets up, gives Bon a quick hug, grabs his bag and storms out the house. Everyone got up and walked MCG to the door, but Paris hasn't gotten up from the couch at all, which his head in his hands.

*Bon says this season has been filled with many more moments, but they still have game left to play!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* It's time for Part 1 of the Final Head of Household competition! The winner of this will advance to the third and final part of the competition. The other two houseguests will face off in Part 2, to determine who advances to Part 3 as well.

This competition is called "Bunny Hop". Each houseguest is standing atop a pedestal while holding onto a key above them. They must jump over a circling pole with a bunny attached to it, as it swings under them. If a houseguests stops the pole, falls off, or lets go of their key, they are eliminated. The last houseguest standing, wins!

The competition begins and suddenly Bon jumps off his Pedestal! Both Pepper and Fro are shocked. Bon tells them both that they both pretty much need to take him to Final 2 to have a good chance at winning, and he isn't going to waste his energy.

Pepper and Fro continue to jump over the pole as it swings. Bon has gone inside.

--------

30 minutes later, Pepper and Fro continue on. Pepper tells Fro that he's better at mental comps, and the second part is usually a mental comp. Fro says he is here to win, and not just to beat Bon in part 2.

Rain starts falling onto the houseguests. The keys and pedestals are about to get slippery!

-------

We are now 80 minutes into the game. Fro looks exhausted, as does Pepper. Bon has come out from the house now and is eating a Pizza while watching them.

Fro jumps over the pole and the key suddenly slips from his fingers from the rain! He can't believe it!

@Dr Pepper wins Part 1 of the HOH competition! *

*Narrator: Who will win Part 2 of the HOH Competition and face Pepper in Part 3? And who becomes the Final HOH of the season, and who will be evicted and become the final member of our jury, while the other two reach Finale night? Find out Wednesday, on BIG BROTHERRR! *

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother Season 5, Episode 31
* Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHERRRRRR! @Fro @Dr Pepper and @BonMorrison all made their way from day 1 to earn their way into the final 3 of the season! After a feast like no other, the three did battle in Part 1 of the Final HOH. After Bon made a surprising move and dropped down right away, Fro and Pepper went on an endurance battle like no other, with Pepper outlasting Fro for the Part 1 win!

6rsQNKE.jpg

* We are in the backyard for Part 2 of 3 of the Final Head of Household competition. This competition is called "Chain of Command". Individually, the two losers of Part 1 will enter the backyard and jump into a tank of water, where they must complete a puzzle that will create a path to each of the past Head of Households. The Houseguest to complete this puzzle in the fastest time will win part two of the final HOH competition and advance to part three!

Fro is up first. He enters the backyard, reads the instructions, and then takes his mark. The horn blows and Fro is off. He jumps into the tank and starts the puzzle. He quickly starts the path from MCG to Bon. Fro returns up for air. He goes back down and creates the path to Pepper, to Disclose and then back to MCG.

Fro continues on in the puzzle and thinks he has completed it. He jumps out of the tank and hits his buzzer.... but the puzzle isn't correct!

Fro hops back in and is trying to figure out the error. He changes some of the ropes around and hops back out and hits his buzzer..... the bell rings and Fro has it correct. He heads back inside.

Bon enters the backyard in a weird, full body water suit. He takes his mark, and the horn blows. Bon runs and tries to jump into the tank, but slams into the side. He gets up and uses the later.

Bon quickly creates the path from the first few HOH's before going up for air. He continues on in the puzzle pretty quickly. The water suit seems to have helped his memory.

Bon thinks he has completed the puzzle and hops out of the tank. He starts cheering and celebrating. He finally hits the buzzer but the path isn't right.

Bon runs back towards the tank and uses the ladder to get in. He changes around his path, and hops back out, and again starts cheering and celebrating. Bon hits the buzzer and the bell rings.

Bon and Fro are both in the backyard. Pepper says it is time to see the times.

Pepper says, Fro completed the puzzle in....... 4 minutes and 33 seconds. Bon must beat that time to move onto part 3.

Bon completed the puzzle in......... 8 minutes and 53 seconds.

Fro has won Part 2! He will face Dr Pepper in Part 3!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* It's time for Part 3 of 3 of the Final HOH Competition. It comes down to Fro and Pepper.

This competition is called "Scales of Just Us". The Houseguests each stand on their individual platforms attached to a large scale. Each round, Julie Chen will read the beginning of a statement. The Houseguests must decide how a certain Juror completed each statement. If they are correct, they earn a point and their scale moves up. The Houseguest with the most points at the end becomes the final and most important Head of Household!

On Statement 1, Fro gets it correct, as does Pepper

On Statement 2, Fro gets it correct, as does Pepper

On Statement 3, Fro gets it correct, but Pepper does not

On Statement 4, Fro is incorrect, as is Pepper

On Statement 5, Fro gets it correct, as does Pepper

Score is 4 to 3 for Fro, with 1 Statement remaining.

On Statement 6, Fro is incorrect, but as is Pepper!

Fro wins the Final Head of Household! *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Back inside, and Fro is celebrating his win. Both Bon and Pepper offer their congratulations. Bon heads to the bedroom area. Pepper and Fro start talking about Fro's decision. Pepper tells Fro that Bon has a lot of friends on the jury, and the stunt he pulled in the Part 1, saying both of them have to take him, was him trying to do a power move. Fro says he knows exactly what Bon was trying to pull. He says he needs to think some things over. *

* In the living room area, Pepper and Bon are waiting. Fro enters the living room and sits down. Julie Chen appears on the TV screen, and congratulates Fro on winning. Julie tells Fro he now has to make the biggest decision of the season, and decide who will be evicted, and who will be sitting beside him on Finale night. Julie tells Fro to stand, and make his decision.

Fro stands and says unfortunately, there may be no right or wrong answer here. Both Pepper and Bon are in this spot because they deserved to be and played the game well. Fro says he needs to make the decision he think will work out the best.

Fro says he has decided to evict Bon.

Bon gets up and hugs both Pepper and Fro, wishing them luck. Bon grabs his bag and leaves the house. Fro and Pepper shake hands, and head to the storage room to grab some beers *

* Julie Chen: Next time on Big Brother, it's finale night! We will determine who is the winner of Season 5 of HFW Big Brother! The work is done for Fro and Pepper, but the jury will be here, discuss both houseguests and then cast their votes! Good Night. *

Reactions: Mitchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->