HFVan Hockey League 2019/20 (1 Team Available - Apply Inside!)

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
HFVHL 2019-20 Awards

Thank you to all 23 GMs and AGMs who voted!

Hart Trophy

usa_today_10447392.0.jpg

New Jersey Devils - Nathan Mackinnon

Art Ross Trophy

cut.jpg

Toronto Maple Leafs - Leon Draistaitl

James Norris Memorial Trophy

d68c1a987ee7c994d74a017747412f80

Vancouver Canucks/New Jersey Devil - John Carlson

Vezina Trophy

andrei-vasilevskiy-eyes.jpg

Ottawa Senator - Andrei Vasilevskiy

Calder Memorial Trophy

quinn-hughes.jpeg

Dallas Stars - Quinn Hughes

Conn Smythe Trophy

i

Los Angeles Kings - Brayden Point

Trade of the Year

To Toronto: Miro Heiskanen
To Washington: Logan Brown, 2020 PIT 1st, Lukas Elvenes, Alec Regula, Madison Bowey

Rebuilder of the Year

Toronto Maple Leafs GM - @canucklax

GM of the Year

Tampa Bay Lightning GM - @donut

Last edited:

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
VGK offersheets Alec Rauhauser to a 1 x 1.439M deal, @ahmon has one week to match or will receive zero compensation

TOR offersheets Gage Quinney to a 1 x 800K deal, @Intoewsables has one week to match or will receive zero compensation

VGK offersheets Mirco Mueller to a 1 x 1.439M deal, @HankNDank has one week to match or will receive zero compensation

TOR offersheets Nicholas Halloran to a 2 x 900K deal, @Raistlin1022 has one week to match or will receive zero compensation

CGY offersheets Tyler Parsons to a 2 x 950K deal, @ahmon has one week to match or will receive zero compensation

VGK offersheets Vladislav Kamenev to a 1 x 1.439M deal, @Paneerboy has one week to match or will receive zero compensation

Reactions: Dabeast and Goon42

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Prospect signings:

OTT signs:

Nico Gross - 3 x 925K ELC

WPG signs:

Dustin Waleff - 3 x 750K ELC

TBL signs:

Cameron Lee - 2 x 900K ELC
Michael Callahan - 2 x 950K ELC

FLA signs:

Viktor Lodin - 3 x 925K ELC
Curtis Hall - 3 x 925K ELC

TOR signs:

Carson Focht - 3 x 950K
Declan Carlile - 3 x 900K
Matt Kiersted - 2 x 950K
Roddy Ross - 3 x 900K
Steve Lorentz - 1 x 875K
Connor Corcoran - 3 x 1M

PIT signs:

Andrei Altybarmakyan - 2 x 950K
Bryce Kindopp - 2 x 800K
Filip Lindberg - 2 x 950K
Jacob Pivonka - 2 x 950K
Seth Barton - 2 x 950K

Last edited:

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Prospect Signings:

DET Signs:

Alex Green 1 x 1M ELC
Arvid Holm 3 x 2M ELC
Cole Koepke 2 x 800K ELC
Eetu Makiniemi 2 x 1M ELC
Fredrik Karlstrom 3 x 1.5M ELC
Lassi Lehtinen 2 x 1.8M ELC
Olle Lycksell 2 x 1M ELC
Pontus Holmberg 2 x 1M ELC
Victor Berglund 2 x 1.5M ELC

Reactions: Intoewsables

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
cut.jpg

Calgary signs Rourke Chartier to a 1 x 975K deal

2057257_web1_ptr-Harrington-121319.jpg

Calgary signs Scott Harrington to a 1 x 1M deal

cut.jpg

Vegas signs Tobias Rieder to a 1 x 1M deal

072313_lewis.jpg

Florida signs Trevor Lewis to a 2 x 900K deal

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Bogosian-Stanley-Cup-Bruce-Bennett-1024x568.jpg

Florida signs Zach Bogosian to a 1 x 750K deal

66a0ea0ba9eac021e9ba1b8ef466b865

Nashville signs Nathan Walker to a 2 x 2.25M deal

cut.jpg

Pittsburgh signs Travis Hamonic to a 1 x 1.5M deal

valentin-zykov.png

San Jose signs Valentin Zykov to a 7 x 1.3M deal

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Prospect signings:

OTT signs:

Nico Gross - 3 x 925K ELC

WPG signs:

Dustin Waleff - 3 x 750K ELC

TBL signs:

Cameron Lee - 2 x 900K ELC
Michael Callahan - 2 x 950K ELC

FLA signs:

Viktor Lodin - 3 x 925K ELC
Cole Hults - 3 x 925K ELC
Curtis Hall - 3 x 925K ELC

TOR signs:

Carson Focht - 3 x 950K
Declan Carlile - 3 x 900K
Matt Kiersted - 2 x 950K
Roddy Ross - 3 x 900K
Steve Lorentz - 1 x 875K

PIT signs:

Andrei Altybarmakyan - 2 x 950K
Bryce Kindopp - 2 x 800K
Filip Lindberg - 2 x 950K
Jacob Pivonka - 2 x 950K
Seth Barton - 2 x 950K
Dallas is already in possession on Cole Hults

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
2020 Draft Review: ANA - CAR

Anaheim

DraftedJaromir Pytlik (82), Blake Biondi (104), Zayde Wisdom (106)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Anaheim did a nice job getting value at each of their picks. Pytlik and Wisdom were cooking late into the 3rd and 4th rounds, both of whom could go higher come draft day. Biondi, a very sought after selection was a nice selection as well. None of these picks have top line potential but could carve very nice careers on a team’s middle six.

Grade: C+

Try’s Thoughts: Value wise, these are some great picks here for Vanilla. Pytlik and Biondi have some good potential offensively and Biondi specifically is really underrated because of the current high school scene. Wisdom has had the opportunity to play alongside top prospect Shane Wright and has shown solid middle six potential with a hard working engine. Despite not having tons of picks he did well in terms of value.

Try’s Grade: C+

JBFA’s Thoughts: Anaheim got solid value with Pytlik and Wisdom, two players who will most likely be snatched up on the second day of the draft and could round into solid bottom 6 players. Biondi I am not a fan of and would list as DND, he has a good engine but I dont think he’ll ever put it all together.

Grade: C

Lax’s Thoughts: Guess I’m gonna have to start off by disagreeing with my colleagues. Pytlik plays a responsible game defensively, making him likely to have some success at the pro level but his offensive upside is very questionable. The Soo was not a good offensive team, but as a late birthday 01, I think you expect more points out of Pytlik both in junior and at the WJC. Biondi is probably the best USHS forward in the draft but its not a great year for prep prospects and projecting them to even the NCAA level is often a crapshoot. Wisdom is a glue guy who can make a line work, but relies on his linemates to do the scoring making him more of a gamble.

Grade: C-

Arizona

DraftedJeremie Poirier (27), Brady Burns (120)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: I felt Toews made a very smart selection taking Poirier at 27, definitely one of the higher offensive guys in the draft and has a good risk of getting many fantasy points. Brady Burns has some nice skill but I feel there were definitely better options at 120. Overall a very quiet draft for Arizona however they added one very decent piece to their already stacked defensive pipeline.

Try’s Thoughts: Saint John Coyotes in this draft as Toews grabs one of the biggest steals of the first round in Poirier. Has potential to be a top 10 player from the draft in terms of fantasy value, if not higher. Burns is a decent pick, but not someone really on my radar of NHL level talent.

Try’s Grade: B

JBFA’s Thoughts: Toews made two nice picks this draft, Poirier is one of those defensemen who will perform better in fantasy than in the real NHL, that is if he ever reaches the NHL. Burns is a sneaky good pick, hopefully he can add some size and defense. I really like Toews’ thought process in this draft, if it works out he could have hit a home run here.

Grade: B+

Lax’s Thoughts: Looks like Arizona only needed to scout the St. Johns Seadogs for their draft prep this year, but both Poirier and Burns are major contributors there. With only 2 picks, the odds aren’t great you’re going to get an NHLer out of the crop so Toews went for broke by taking possibly the biggest boom or bust prospect in the draft in Poirier. He could be a 60 point defenseman in the NHL, or never make an impact at even the AHL level depending on if he ever wants to play defense. Burns had a breakout year offensively but really needs to put on weight to his small frame to survive pro hockey, but he has a good amount of potential for where he was taken.

Boston

DraftedN/A
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: As a team that went all in, having no draft picks is fairly excusable especially considering how far they went. F for their draft but A for effort this season.

Grade: F

Try’s Thoughts: No picks, and having no 2021 picks hurts as well. The lack of prospects in the pool is rough, I’d like to see them sign some young free agents.

Try’s Grade: F

JBFA’s Thoughts: thats A bumer!

Lax’s Thoughts: 404 error, draft picks not found. Went all in this year, hurting their prospect pipeline.

Buffalo

DraftedAnton Lundell (9), Tyson Foerster (29), Justin Barron (49)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Buffalo taking the no brainer at 9, Lundell is an excellent choice and will definitely provide top value to the franchise for many years. Foerster was great as well, as “the kid can rip it”. Paired with the right centre he could be a stud and is a good risk. Barron is great value, he has offensive top 4 dmen written all over him and while he’s risky, at 49 that’s stomachable.

Try’s Thoughts: Lundell is going under the radar heavily. 9 is a good spot to pick him and I wouldn’t have complained seeing him go as early as 6 to be honest. Heavy upside could see him become a great pick here with a very good chance of at least sticking as a top six/middle six center. Foerster is a nice pick with a good shot that has solid top six potential, at this spot a decent one. Justin Barron is pick I’m not very on board with. I just don’t understand taking him over guys like Guhle and Schneider at that stage and I don’t think he makes the NHL.
Try’s Grade: B

JBFA’s Thoughts: Lundell at 9 was the obvious pick, he is an all around stud with a super high ceiling. Foerester is a great scorer with a solid defensive game as well, I would not be surprised to see him as a 2nd line, top PP scorer. The Barron pick is a huge miss as I would have him on my DND list due to injury concerns.

Grade: B-

Lax’s Thoughts: Lundell was slept on by many for a perceived lack of offensive upside, but actually produced near a level of last year’s 2nd overall pick Kappo Kakko and brings tremendous leadership qualities, a future captain at the NHL level. In a format that rewards goals the most, getting a sniper like Foerster is great value at the end of the 1st even if he has warts in other areas of his game. Barron is a big wild card with losing so much time to injury but in a draft that was weak for defenders, he was a good risk at 49.

Calgary

DraftedAidan Mcdonough (136)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Not much to say here, CGY did a good job taking an overager late in the draft. Mcdonough has shown a lot in his freshman year and has a solid chance of making the Canucks in 3-4 years time.

Try’s Thoughts: Fair enough here, picked an overager that plays for the Canucks. Not sure if he’ll actually make the NHL and I don’t think he’ll make much of a fantasy impact but not the worst shot in the dark.

Try’s Grade: C-

JBFA’s Thoughts: McDonough is not a bad pick in this situation, he had a pretty good freshman year at Northeastern, however his odds of becoming an every day NHLer are very low.

Lax’s Thoughts: Having only a middle 5th makes it hard to improve the prospect situation for any franchise. McDonaugh had a good freshman year at Northeastern, but is already 20 years old and really needs to improve his skating making him a gamble but this late in the draft everyone has red flags on their report.

Grade: D

Carolina

DraftedJake Neighbours (44)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Carolina took the most obvious Carolina pick in the entire draft. As a strong powerforward I’m sure GM Goon is hoping he becomes as dirty as Lucic. I think he develops into a solid middle 6er/2nd liner and at 44 that’s solid. I think Carolina could’ve used more picks in this draft though so going with a C+ overall.

Try’s Thoughts: Goon pick for Goon and Neighbours has some sort of offensive upside. Goon seems to only keep one high pick per draft and this one was decent. Will put up some good PIM numbers which is of value.

JBFA’s Thoughts: Neighbours is a good pick at 44, he can pretty much do everything well but his ceiling is probably capped at middle 6er. He will bring some nice scoring and PIMs. Carolina only had one pick this draft which drops the grade just a bit.

Grade. C+

Lax’s Thoughts: As Weyl mentioned, I don’t think there is any other pick in the draft that so perfectly fits a team identity than Neighbours going to Carolina. His physicality, leadership and shooting ability make it easy to see him making the NHL in some capacity. It's just a question of if his hockey IQ and skating can develop to make him a legitimate complimentary scoring winger, or if he is just a crash and banger.

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
HFVHL 2020 Draft Review Part 2 (CHI-COL)

Chicago

DraftedZion Nybeck (28), Anton Johannesson (62), Ryan Francis (75), Michael Benning (76), Juuso Maenpaa (101), Hugo Styf (152), Mitchell Miller (trade)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Dabeast went for a lot of risky picks this year. Nybeck has all the skill in the world but his size is a big question in smaller rinks. Johannesson, while missing a lot of time, also has a ton of skill. Benning playing in AJHL, Maenpaa being 5’7” the list goes on. All of these players have a ton of skill and if they boom, they’ll really boom so i’m giving Chicago a B-, however that could jump to an A or a C- in 3-4 years.

Grade: B-

Try’s Thoughts: DB didn’t have any high end draft picks like he has in past drafts so the “shoot for the moon” approach is a good tactic. Nybeck has a fair shot to be a top 6 forward in the NHL because the skill is clearly evident. Benning, Johannesson and Miller are all offensively inclined defensemen and you’d like to think that one of the three of them hits to some extent. I’d put the majority of my money on Johannesson being the one that succeeds in this league as his offensive skills are some of the best in the class from the blueline. Ryan Francis dropped pretty far in this draft so I like that selection as well. I think Maenpaa is too small to succeed in pro hockey and was on my do not draft list. Styf was a good late flyer but not particularly on my NHL radar.

Try’s Grade: B+

JBFA’s Thoughts: DB, to no surprise, picked a ton of undersized players this draft and he hit on every pick. He stole Nybeck and Benning. I am a huge fan of Nybeck although his size could harshly affect his draft stock. Francis needs to get stronger but has a very good tool box. Maenpaa at 101 brings a ton of reward and hardly any risk.

Grade: A

Lax’s Thoughts: DB went for a concentrated effort to focus on skill and disregard any other issues with prospects. I’m a big fan of Nybeck and Johanneson and both are definitely more skilled than their draft capital would suggest but size issues exist for them and Maenpaa. While Francis and Benning also have question marks about their ability to translate their offense at higher levels, I think they were great value picks for being taken in the 70’s.

Grade: B
Colorado

DraftedJack Quinn (12), Thomas Bordeleau (39), Jean-Luc Foudy (74)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: I have been struggling to form a solid opinion on Quinn as he has great tools but a lot of questions too. I can’t say I like Quinn at 12 but if Colorado didn’t take him he would’ve gone shortly after. The risks are very apparent but the rewards make him tricky to pass up on. Bordeleau is a great selection at 39, could find his way sneaking up to the 1st round if a team likes him enough. Foudy fell a bit as his offensive potential is questionable however if he finds another step his speed will make this pick very attractive. Overall I like Colorado’s draft, they made the most of each selection with 12 being a tough spot.

Try’s Thoughts: One of my favourite quality over quantity drafts in the league. Quinn is a fair pick that goes around where he should (despite being around 20 on my board), his fantasy value is good here and I’m sure he scores quite a few goals in the NHL. Bordeleau will be seen as one of the biggest steals of this draft, I think he has mid 1st round talent easily. JL Foudy is a player that deserved to go in the middle of the 2nd round and a steal in the 3rd.

Try’s Grade: A

JBFA’s Thoughts: I am not a fan of Quinn at 12, he has a well rounded game but between the 21.67 shooting percentage and playing with Marco Rossi in his best year by far raise some serious red flags about his offense. Bordeleau is small but he is very strong, and will almost surely be an NHLer. Foudy has been falling down draft boards all year, picking him at 74 is about right.

Grade: D+

Lax’s Thoughts: Quality over quantity in this group for Colorado. Quinn plays in a way that it is easy to see him playing in the NHL, though I question his offensive upside as a late birthday in junior and playing 2nd defensive pairings with Marco Rossi drawing the tough assignments from opposing teams. Bordeleau and Foudy have good NHL bloodlines and it shows, I think they both have a chance to be NHLers, but they may be more complimentary players than play drivers.

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
HFVHL 2020 Part 3 (CBJ-LAK)

Columbus

DraftedAlexis Lafreniere (1), Theodor Niederbach (41), Oskar Magnusson (72), Eemil Viro (103), Kasper Puutio (134), Ilya Safonov (135)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Skipping the obvious with Lafreniere, Columbus went very Euro heavy this draft. Niederbach and Magnusson were great selections although possibly a little early for both. Both have great skill and are swedes which is always a plus in my eyes. I’m iffy on Viro and Puutio’s offensive potential but Finnish defenders always surprise so I felt it was a solid choice late. Lastly Safonov while not drafted as an overager, has great tools and is currently playing in the KHL, a solid risk super late. Overall i’d give Columbus an A-, they got Laf and then bolstered the cupboard a bit more.

Grade: A-

Try’s Thoughts: Lafreniere is a big addition for this Columbus squad with a nice defensive core in place already. Niederbach and Magnusson are good flyer picks on an underscouted Euro class for sure, some good point scoring potential in those two, picked around where they should be. Viro is a great selection in terms of going way after when he should’ve been picked, but I’m not sure he makes noticable waves in the NHL at all. Puutio and Safonov are off my NHL radar but not the worst flyers.

JBFA’s Thoughts: This is a good draft, the obvious slam dunk in Lafreniere backed up by a bit of a reach on Niederbach, but the later picks really seal the deal for me, Viro at 103 is great value and Puutio are a very nice late addition.

Lax’s Thoughts: Probably my favorite draft class so far, even discounting Laf. I’m a big fan of Niederbach and Magnusson, and think Viro and Puutio have solid potential for how late they were taken.

Grade: A
Dallas

DraftedTim Stutzle (5), Braden Schneider (53), Carter Savoie (60), Tyler Kleven (80), Wyatt Kaiser (118), Dylan Petersen (119), Arturs Silvos (148), Alex Laferriere (150)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Dallas snuck into the top 5 of the draft grabbing a high skill guy in Stutzle who undoubtedly has top line potential. The rest of Dallas’ draft was a lot calmer, taking the safer Schneider and Kleven who both aren’t known for their offence but have other tools that teams covet. Savoie has a massive unknown factor and questions will be answered quickly as to how they translate when he goes to the NCAA. While the HS crop was a lot weaker Kaiser has a lot to like and has the skills to potentially upset next year when he transitions to college. Petersen is massive with decent tools but I don’t see the upside. Lastly Silvos was a solid overager pick and Laferriere really had no reason still being there at 150. Overall Dallas had a solid draft but nothing amazing past 5th overall.

JBFA’s Thoughts: Snagging Stuetzle at 5 is a fantastic pick, I am not a huge fan of Schneider and I think 53 is a big reach but he will be snagged up early irl. Savoie is someone who flew under the radar in the AJHL and is a nice add at 60. Petersen and Laferriere are solid depth adds in the late rounds.

Lax’s Thoughts: Try must own some scandalous photos of SJ’s GM in order to have swindled his way into the top 5 and grab Stuetzle who fell. Schneider has a solid floor but limited ceiling, but is easy to project into the NHL and may be sooner than later with being a late 01. Savoie was a good gamble at 60th, as he has some compete issues but is certainly talented. The rest of the class has more question marks for upside but Kaiser was a guy that had the sleeper tag by many sources.

Detroit

DraftedAlexander Holtz (7), Noel Gunler (14), Dawson Mercer (15), Jacob Perreault (18), Lukas Reichel (19), Luke Evangelista (38), Alexander Pashin (40), Vasily Ponomaryov (45), Kaiden Guhle (51), Sam Colangelo (59), Sean Farrell (67), Antonio Stranges (84), Drew Commesso (85), Connor McClennon (94), Daemon Hunt (96), Nico Daws (110), Daniel Ljungman (113), Wyatt Wylie (142),
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Try’s Thoughts: So many picks once again from Weyl. Holtz is a huge add for the team, but aside from him, Perreault is the only other pick I like in the first round. Gunler has a chance to be a huge pick, but there’s a good chance he doesn’t develop into an NHL player and I wouldn’t have selected him with a lottery pick. Mercer and Reichel are winger with some good experience and pedigree for their ages, respectively playing in WJ’s and men’s league, but I don’t think there’s much upside there. Guhle is a great value pick, almost guaranteed as a middle pairing defenseman. Evangelista and Ponomaryov went a round too early IMO. Pashin is a player I like quite a lot and good at this spot. Detroit went in on Chicago Steel players with Colangelo and Farrell, good value picks where they went. Some good NCAA development could pay off there. Commesso and Daws are good goalie selections for sure and Stranges is among one of my other favourites as far as value goes. You can’t teach skating like his and I think he has a good middle six shot.

JBFA’s Thoughts: Weyl crushed this draft, the only two picks I was not a fan of were Evangelista and Guhle. There is so much talent in this draft it makes my head spin.

Grade: A+

Lax’s Thoughts: Wouldn’t it be easier to just list who Detroit didn’t take? With 10 picks in the first 2 rounds alone, there is a superabundance of talent coming into Little Caeser’s Arena even if Weyl is wrong on most of the picks. This class is definitely forward heavy, but so was the draft in general so it may have been a match to a BPA strategy rather than team needs or balance. The only knock I could bring up would be a lack of a dynamic PP QB type defender, but he still took 3 defenders that have at least decent offensive tools

Grade: A+ (Trade me Dahlin)

Edmonton

DraftedLauri Pajuniemi (121)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Edmonton went all in going scorched earth on their picks/prospects. With their only pick this draft they took an overager who tore up Liiga. I think this was an excellent choice and one I unfortunately was planning on taking shortly after.

Try’s Thoughts: Not much to say here, decent pick with not much risk on a low ceiling winger. Would be really big if he pans out for Edmonton.

Try’s Grade: C

JBFA’s Thoughts: The double overage Pajuniemi scored 40 points in 49 games and had some decent bar graphs, not a bad late round pick.

Lax’s Thoughts: Tough to say how much this class helps as it was only one late pick, and an overager at that, but he has performed well in Finland and could make the NHL sooner rather than later, but probably tops out in a bottom 6 role.

Grade: D+
Florida

DraftedEvan Vierling (100)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: Unfortunate result after a great regular season, with only one late 4th Florida made the most of it. Vierling is a solid pick that should go in the 3rd round with good potential to be a middle sixer. I can’t give Florida more than C based on their amount of quantity/quality but they did a great job of their one pick. At least they got to attend the draft this time.

Try’s Thoughts: Big fan of Vierling, deserved to be at least in the first three rounds. Some weird junior struggles and playing time situations in Flint and Barrie dropped his stock, someone with some underdog top six potential.

JBFA’s Thoughts: Vierling has the potential to carve out a career as a bottom 6 guy, he plays a strong downlow game and is strong on the puck, he can skate really well and if he could add some dynamic offense he could become a nice 3rd line center.

Lax’s Thoughts: Big question as to which Vierling is the real one with him struggling in Flint, but looking good in Barrie with Tyson Foerster. His defensive ability is advanced for his age so if he could fill out he could at least be a bottom 6 two way guy, with higher possible upside if he can reclaim his form that made him the 2nd overall pick in the OHL draft.

Los Angeles

DraftedN/A
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Weyl’s Thoughts: As a team that went all in, having no draft picks is fairly excusable especially considering how far they went. F for their draft but A for effort this season 2,0.

Try’s Thoughts: (Insert no picks joke here) - I want every team to have at least one pick, NO EXCUSE CUP WINNERS (congrats) (+ added for chip)6

Try’s Grade: F+

JBFA’s Thoughts: No picks but a championship, probably worth it.
Grade: F+

Lax’s Thoughts: Knock, knock! Who’s there? No one...no one is there. Potentially winning a cup this year could be worth it though

Nail

Mar 21, 2014
Reports state that Vegas has heavily pursued a defenceman in this year's free agency class, however it looks as if GM Nail will not be re-united with Cam 7owler. It is reported that Vegas even offered Fowler the captaincy role, however it looks as if the team has now pulled out of negotiations, much to Nail's disappointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad