HFVan Hockey League 2018/19 Part II - Draft Looming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Congratulations to Columbus prospects Jared McIsaac, Ian Mitchell, Markus Phillips, Adam Boqvist, Erik Brännström © and the outsider (aka forward) Evan Barratt for representing their countries in the WJC :D

Did I beat Dallas, Detroit and the other big boys?

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Congrats to :wings prospects Josh Brooks, Henri Jokiharju, Samuel Fagemo, Philip Kurashev, Josh Norris, JAD, Jakub Lauko, Oliver Wahlstrom, Grigori Denisenko, K’Andre Miller, Daniil Tarasov, Rasmus Kupari and Rasmus Sandin on representing their respective WJC teams!

Last edited:
Reactions: Goon42 and donut

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
I'll have to wait to flaunt my prospects for a few years while Detroit and Dallas age out and my rebuild grows

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Congratulations to :bolts prospects Aarne Talvitie, Nick Suzuki, Filip Westerlund, Nils Lundkvist, and Ian Scott on making their respective World Junior teams.

(still holding our breathe hoping that Nikolai Kovalenko takes one of the remaining spots for team Russia)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Congratulations to :ducks prospects
Drury, Jack
Kondelik, Jachym
on making their respective World Junior teams.

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
Congratulations to :bolts prospects Aarne Talvitie, Nick Suzuki, Filip Westerlund, Nils Lundkvist, and Ian Scott on making their respective World Junior teams.

(still holding our breathe hoping that Nikolai Kovalenko takes one of the remaining spots for team Russia)
Kovalenko was registered for Russia

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Send down Adam Gaudette, C, Colby Cave, C, and Erik Cernak, D.

Activate Marco Scandella, D from Injury Reserve.

Recall CJ Smith, C and Eric Robinson, LW/RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad