HFVan Hockey League 2018/19 Part II - Draft Looming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
A PHILTHY DEAL
:sharks / :bolts

In the lead up to the league’s annual trade deadline, the always active Tampa Bay Lightning GM @donut has made an early splash by deal for two impact players. The first of those is high scoring winger Phil Kessel, an American forward who’s known for his lethal goal scoring ability. Tampa Bay has also added to their goaltending, going all in for Matt Murray, a goaltender who’s shown he can be an elite franchise goalie when healthy. San Jose GM @PG Canuck has stated he won’t be quiet at the deadline and has made a first big move since rejoining as General Manager. In the deal he acquires a 1st round pick in 2019 originally from one of the playoff favourite Boston Bruins as well as LA’s 2020 3rd round pick. The Sharks acquire Semyon Varlamov in return to fill the net as well as two younger NHLers in Brett Pesce and Alex Iafallo. The final piece in the deal was Finnish WJC captain and winner Aarne Talvitie.

To SJ: 2019 BOS 1st, 2020 LAK 3rd, Aarne Talvitie, Alex Iafallo, Brett Pesce, Semyon Varlamov
To TBL: Phil Kessel (50% retained first two years, 30% retained last two), Matt Murray

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
CALGARY'S RENOVATION CONTINUES; DONE WITH CARPENTER
:flames / :kings
To CGY: Neal Pionk, Rem Pitlick, Conditional 2019 OTT 3rd (goes to CGY if PIT makes playoffs IRL)
To LA: Justin Schultz (50% retained in 2019-20), Ryan Carpenter
----
Corresponding Roster Moves:
:flames recall Kristian Vesalainen
:kings send down Sonny Milano

xTH3D4RKL0RDx

Aug 10, 2014
:nashvilleTrade Block

Most Available

Byfuglien
Killorn
Simmonds
Cogliano

All playoff players/potential playoff players

Everyone else on the NHL roster could be traded too for the right price

Looking for:
Picks
Prospects
Young NHLers
Non playoff players that are "upgrades"

Since I don't have a 1st I'm in no rush to make a deal before the trade deadline so I won't be taking any lowball offers but definitely wanna make some moves.

Reactions: donut and Weylspin

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
:wings

On The Block:

Conor Sheary
Mark Jankowski
Robert Bortuzzo
Riley Sheahan
Zach Bogosian

Listening to Offers on:
Alex Kerfoot
Anthony Beauvillier
Grigori Denisenko

Looking for picks, prospects, and young nhlers of any position

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Probably going to be a quiet deadline day for Arizona as we've already made lots of moves leading up to tomorrow, but we'll still listen to offers on Horvat and Zibanejad. Ideally looking for a 1-for-1 swap where I end up with a slightly worse playoff forward, but I'd be willing to add for the right player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad