HFTML GM Connected | Dallas Available | Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
:cbj online need :canes :blues ...both guys I had to sim against last time we played.. I seem to have a different schedule than Canes but Chuck I've messaged you on GTA twice now...we're not leaving this to sim again

Faithful67

Best Believe It!!
Oct 7, 2012
Edmonton
extralarge.png

Roster & Trade Block
2013-2014 Season

Current Lines:

Left Wing
|
Center
|
Right Wing

Alexander Ovechkin (94)​
|
Brooks Laich (85)​
|
Martin Erat (84)

Wojtek Wolski (81)​
|
Marcus Johansson (83)​
|
Nathan Horton (86)

Jason Chimera (80)​
|
Mikhail Grabovski (83)​
|
Troy Brouwer (82)

Mark Letestu (79) |
Mathieu Perreault (79)​
|
Joel Ward (80)​
Left Defense
|
Right Defense
Mike Green (85)​
|
Karl Alzner (85)

John Carlson (86)​
|
Tyson Strachan (77)

Steve Olesky (73) |
David Kolomatis (73)​
Goalies

Michal Neuvirth (82)
Braden Holtby (82)

Healthy Scratches:

POS|Name|Age|OVR
RW | Eric Fehr | 28 |79

I need a defensmen looking to trade brouwer or ward for a equivalent d-man

DogsFan*

What ever happened to minor injuries? I think I've had 1 this year.. But I have 2 guys gone for the season already and Markov missed like 30 games.. I hate the injuries in this stupid game.

NazemKadri43

Sep 1, 2010
toronto
What ever happened to minor injuries? I think I've had 1 this year.. But I have 2 guys gone for the season already and Markov missed like 30 games.. I hate the injuries in this stupid game.

Campbell was injured for 3 games, other than that its been atleast 10+ with Gomez topping it off with 43

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
:cbj online need :canes :blues ...both guys I had to sim against last time we played.. I seem to have a different schedule than Canes but Chuck I've messaged you on GTA twice now...we're not leaving this to sim again

Yah I messaged him and invited him to game to hopefully atleast get a reply with nothing unless he replied after I got off but didn't respond within 30 mins

DogsFan*

I lost my last 2 games.. I just lost 2-1 to Philly .. outshot him 30-9 and TOI was 10 mins to 3 minutes.. I honestly hate this game sometimes, why cant it just be ****ing consistent.

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
Yah I messaged him and invited him to game to hopefully atleast get a reply with nothing unless he replied after I got off but didn't respond within 30 mins

Last sim he said he wanted me to be kicked cause i didnt play him but he wasnt even on that sim and then i invited him twice cause we had another game and he just got offline two minutes later

Leafs For Life*

Every other sim doesn't get you to be free of a temp boot if that's what he planning lol.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Every other sim doesn't get you to be free of a temp boot if that's what he planning lol.

Who knows with him, he's a strange guy... he'll be cool and easy going one minute then post a huge raging paragraph the next, all I know is he's a pain to play 9 times outta 10

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
People want him booted, he says well no one messages me to play, well clearly 3 messages were sent with no reply so idk what's up with tgat

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I'd way rather play him than his CPU but at this point I just don't want injuries

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
Trading boyle!!!!!! I will downgrade the overall a bit for a younger player but not to much

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Its Thanksgiving.

I have 30+ people at my place with the kids playing GTA.

I will be on tonight if some people leave early.

If not, I will be around tomorrow.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Hahaha I know!

Not my call as I dont have children!

But they seemed to know what they were doing. Hahaha

What ever happened to Sonic or Mario! I think those days are gone!

Get the kids to log on NHL and play your league games for you :sarcasm:

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Get the kids to log on NHL and play your league games for you :sarcasm:

I told them I could set them up to play, but if they were losing they couldnt quit!

They seemed more interested in running people over after I told them they couldnt quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad