HFTML GM Connected | Dallas Available | Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
So confused right now... I go to edit lines, after I finish it keeps saying "Not all of your AHL lines have the correct number of players on them" My options are Best Lines, or Offense... neither work.. .same **** keeps happening. Wtf do I do?

Ehsian

Jun 29, 2010
Mr. 79 overall Michal Handzus :naughty:

But seriously Brassard has 80 faceoffs, he should be good?

Just a knee-jerk reaction, really.

Hard to win a draw with Stepan as it is. Especially when Toews took almost every draw and played 34 mins. :(

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So :leafs and :sharks had a trade

:leafs get
Havlat (84)
Adam Comrie (69)***
Chris Tierney (57)***1/2

:sharks would get
Clarkson (83)
Ranger (79)
Biggs (70) ****
Percy (61) ****

We had been working through this trade where it started off
Havlat + Tierney + 2nd for Clarkson (which he sent a trade offer through for but retracted and wanted to work further so I did) and that's what it ended up getting to. Everything was signed sealed and delivered earlier today in the afternoon so I had sent the offer through. The deal was not cap compliant so when I asked sharks if it was a good deal (late tonight) he said he would be over the cap and altered the deal a bit and sent me a counter proposal over the game where I would retain half of Clarkson, Percy, and Biggs salary while taking on a 72 overall player of his. When I got home I couldn't open the trade without freezing so I asked Edmonton (commish) if I could accept it and him make sure the deal was what sharks had said it was and who the 72 player was so I could announce the trade here. He takes his time responding and gets back to me saying that he had texted the sharks and now the sharks wanted to back out of the deal.

Apparently he had been trying to get him not to do the trade with me earlier and Sharks didnt listen and when he found out that the sharks went through with the trade he made a last ditch effort to get him not to do it. This trade was a done deal until :edmonton intervened and convinced sharks not to do the deal. A big conflict of interest here

The rule states:

- You can't back out of a deal once you confirm it. That means if a couple of guys say you aren't winning, or if someone offers you a better deal after confirming, you can't back out.

Leafs For Life*

*Trade*

We had been working through this trade where it started off
Havlat + Tierney + 2nd for Clarkson (which he sent a trade offer through for but retracted and wanted to work further so I did) and that's what it ended up getting to. Everything was signed sealed and delivered earlier today in the afternoon so I had sent the offer through. The deal was not cap compliant so when I asked sharks if it was a good deal (late tonight) he said he would be over the cap and altered the deal a bit and sent me a counter proposal over the game where I would retain half of Clarkson, Percy, and Biggs salary while taking on a 72 overall player of his. When I got home I couldn't open the trade without freezing so I asked Edmonton (commish) if I could accept it and him make sure the deal was what sharks had said it was and who the 72 player was so I could announce the trade here. He takes his time responding and gets back to me saying that he had texted the sharks and now the sharks wanted to back out of the deal.

Apparently he had been trying to get him not to do the trade with me earlier and Sharks didnt listen and when he found out that the sharks went through with the trade he made a last ditch effort to get him not to do it. This trade was a done deal until :edmonton intervened and convinced sharks not to do the deal. A big conflict of interest here

The rule states:

- You can't back out of a deal once you confirm it. That means if a couple of guys say you aren't winning, or if someone offers you a better deal after confirming, you can't back out.

2nd paragraph is a lie. Sorry that you just whipped up a story but here is the PM conversation if others want to see that me and DTM were having about it, and I tried to help him keep on getting Havlat.

Drop The Mits said:
Leafs For Life said:
Drop The Mits said:
Leafs For Life said:
Drop The Mits said:
he accepted the trade on here, i sent him the offer, it wasnt cap compliant so he sent a deal that worked and then i asked you to do me a favour and obviously you talked him out of it. he's had this deal accepted from way earlier today, then I confirmed with him that it was a done deal and he sent a counter back to make it cap compliant. I'm making a deal because you over stepped your boundaries

I was talking to him yesterday in party and said that if you could get a half price Clarkson for Havlat then it's a good deal. Also, we've been in a party for like 3 hours so it's not like it was just at that time. I am sorry your deal didn't work out DTM, partially since Havlat always kills me when I play vs him, so having him back in the EC would only matchup like once or twice a season.

thats a lie because i was pushing half price clarkson and he countered with the deal we had now. then he got half price clarkson + the deal he wanted and he magically backed out after i asked you to help me out

Lol just because I said it doesn't mean he is going to do it, I'd trade with him if he didn't send the most ridiculous offers. And I have been in the party with him since like 10pm, sorry I don't know how to prove it. I'll try to get him to keep on trading on this basis if you want me to, just asked him if he'd do the deal Riemer+1st/Niemi (Less salary has to be retained from adding this) and he said he would, so if you want that you could or negotiate him to add a guy or pick

He said he would do the deal at close to 12 am though and didn't have any objections until you found out that he had actually accepted the deal when I asked you to check it for me

And to the rule, it was to stop people from backing out of deals because people didn't like it, or better offers came through. Many others and I have sent trades on the game, to retract from it and want more. Which even you said he did in the 1st paragraph.

And from a value standpoint you are easily losing imo.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
The original deal was:

Havlat + Tierney + 2nd for Clarkson straight up and when he wanted to back out of that and renegotiate I did because I felt that I was ripping him off a bit with that deal even though he did send the offer through. Then we negotiated all day all night because he wanted Percy and Biggs which I didn't want to give up but I ended up doing and he was cool with it earlier in the afternoon so I sent the deal through. Later in the night I asked if he had accepted the deal and he said he had to tweak it slightly because of cap issues. So he was fine with it just before 12 tonight. Then I asked you to tell me the details of the trade because I couldn't look at the trade and suddenly he has a change of heart after you texted him. Ya right.

EDIT:

Last night at 1:46 am he sent the deal to me. At 3:20 pm today I tried to get him to budge on something but he wouldn't so I sent the offer through. Around 11:00 pm tonight I asked him if he accepted the deal. 11:20 comes around and he says he had to change the deal to make it cap compliant. I ask him what changed soon after that. 11:40 and he says that I retained cap and he added a 72 overall player. Around 11:50 I ask him "How much cap did I retain and who is the 72? lol. just so i can post the trade". Then at 12:10 he responds saying "I forgot"

So at 1:00am I ask :edmonton "I can't look at trades but me and San Jose have a pending trade. He sent an offer via pm and I sent it in game but it wasn't salary cap compliant. He sent a counter-offer (including me retaining salary and him adding a player. He forgets how much was retained and who the player was. Could I accept it and you tell me how much I am retaining and who the player is? I just want to make sure nothing sneaky is happening." Edmonton responds at 1:30 am saying that San Jose magically wanted to rescind the deal. I'm calling horse **** on this one

Last edited:

Leafs For Life*

The original deal was:

Havlat + Tierney + 2nd for Clarkson straight up and when he wanted to back out of that and renegotiate I did because I felt that I was ripping him off a bit with that deal even though he did send the offer through. Then we negotiated all day all night because he wanted Percy and Biggs which I didn't want to give up but I ended up doing and he was cool with it earlier in the afternoon so I sent the deal through. Later in the night I asked if he had accepted the deal and he said he had to tweak it slightly because of cap issues. So he was fine with it just before 12 tonight. Then I asked you to tell me the details of the trade because I couldn't look at the trade and suddenly he has a change of heart after you texted him. Ya right.

So he backed out once, but then the second time after I said one comment about some FAs signing for less now (In NHL13, that amount of talent as upcoming FAs would be unmanageable) it is now a conspiracy. Cool.

I told you exactly what happened with whatever effect it could've had from me, we have been in the party talking for a couple hours and I could have told him yesterday night when we were also in a party to not try to do that deal, but obviously I didn't since you guys were still negotiating. There was an hour between when you said he was fine with it (3rd last sentence above) and then you messaging me about it, obviously he can get doubts about it.

I said: "Ya I guess but I texted him and he said he might want to retain a bit more salary or rework", not what you said, so even though your exaggerated paraphrased quote makes your story sound a lot better, don't twist the story. And am I not allowed to do something and have to respond ASAP? I played a HUT game, sorry for your time delay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So he backed out once, but then the second time after I said one comment about some FAs signing for less now (In NHL13, that amount of talent as upcoming FAs would be unmanageable) it is now a conspiracy. Cool.

I told you exactly what happened with whatever effect it could've had from me, we have been in the party talking for a couple hours and I could have told him yesterday night when we were also in a party to not try to do that deal, but obviously I didn't since you guys were still negotiating. There was an hour between when you said he was fine with it (3rd last sentence above) and then you messaging me about it, obviously he can get doubts about it.

Read my edit and you'll see your story makes no sense.

Leafs For Life*

Read my edit and you'll see your story makes no sense.

I said: "Ya I guess but I texted him and he said he might want to retain a bit more salary or rework", not what you said, so even though your exaggerated paraphrased quote makes your story sound a lot better, don't twist the story. And am I not allowed to do something and have to respond ASAP? I played a HUT game, sorry for your time delay.

Above is my edit. And I tried to help you with the deal, but you decide to say all that, basically saying I am GMing for him or something.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

Ya you said that. And then he asked for JVR and Kadri right after you sent me that message. That's not reworking. You got involved in a deal that was already finished.

edit: as far as Im concerned and how the rule is stated, the deal is done and should be put through

Leafs For Life*

Ya you said that. And then he asked for JVR and Kadri right after you sent me that message. That's not reworking. You got involved in a deal that was already finished.

edit: as far as Im concerned and how the rule is stated, the deal is done and should be put through

I find it very hard to believe that he would ask for Kadri AND JVR since that's just stupid to do (Although if he did, put like a screenshot of the pm or something), but he did tell me earlier that you put JVR off the block because you know he will go up a lot, so it'd be even more ridiculous of him.

The rule states why it is in place, for a couple guys saying the other team is winning, or another team makes a better offer. And I've already stated that IMO it's a crappy deal for you.

Leafs For Life*

Boy, from the problems in game from trading, plus the **** that has went down over it, maybe we should have done a practice season or turned them off or something, too late now :laugh:

Expecting the usual bunch tomorrow though, 2pm est sound good?

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
I think everyone who has a beef with another person should PM that person instead airing it on here, i dont give a **** whos mad at who and its clogging up the thread.

DogsFan*

I never said you can't hit someone but you did injure two guys in the game. Not much of a conspiracy theorist but :dunno:

Also your connection is pretty bad. I've noticed it a few times playing you.

I can confirm this. I believe I posted about it when I played him earlier in the season.

So confused right now... I go to edit lines, after I finish it keeps saying "Not all of your AHL lines have the correct number of players on them" My options are Best Lines, or Offense... neither work.. .same **** keeps happening. Wtf do I do?

You might not have enough players on your AHL team? Check your roster. You maybe have to sign some guys.

:habs on till 5.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Bouque
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Prust - Desharnais - Briere
Moen - White - Blunden

Subban - Pronger
Markov - Gorges
Murray - Emelin
Streit

Price
Budaj

Untouchables: Eller, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, Subban, Pronger, Price

Send me some offers. Looking to move Streit, 82 D. I need a 3rd line winger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad