HFTML GM Connected | Dallas Available | Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan*

Please for the love of god stop replying to morty, however, Morty will you be on around 6pm tonight again? I missed you last night.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
Nashville still looking to make a couple smaller (in comparison to last 3 deals) here at the trade deadline!

B Richards 84 ovr C
Malone 82 ovr LW
Cullen 82 ovr C
J Ericsson 82 ovr D
Hannan 81 ovr D

PM me some offers .. prefer to do it in one of the following ways

1) low over all prospect with decent potential + a player who could play the rest of the year with a lower overall than play you are asking for
2) draft picks + a player who could play the rest of the year with a lower overall than play you are asking for
3) draft picks + a prospect who could step on in a filler roll this year (min. 70 ovr) and take a roster spot next year

Last edited:

morty

Oct 20, 2013
Who the hell are you? Havoq makes a really good point, and you JUST made your account and clearly dont know how the website is even run. You have an entire 12 posts and have been in the league for what? A week? And you are already trying to make enemies and be a smartass to everyone, especially to the person who has been in this league the longest. Real smart move there kid.

They really gotta stop letting 12 year olds on web forums.

Sorry guys, Ill stop posting harmless jabs i don't want to hurt anymore feelings. Lets play some good clean hockey here.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
:cbj

I'm pretty much done trading but there is 1 specific package deal I've had in mind so if someone can come up with something that fits the bill, I'm all ears. I have Backes (87) centering my 2nd line currently, he's signed at a great deal for his rating, 4.5/3 years. But I have Dubinsky coming back from oblivion next season and I want him on my 2nd line, he Backes will be expendable to me, what I'm thinking is something like this (can vary):

C Backes (87)
2015 1st
2016 1st
C Jenner (76, 4* gold)
G Dansk (58, 4* green)

for a stop gap 2nd line center replacement on an expiring contract, a lefty in the 83-86 range with 85+ speed and 75+ faceoffs AND a really solid forward prospect (4.5*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad