HFTML GM Connected | Dallas Available | Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morty

Oct 20, 2013
I'm not butthurt, I just find it funny that he was asking for Saad and settles for your deal. He told me how he'll just re-sign him if he doesn't get a good deal, etc.

You are butt hurt bro.... wearing your heart on your sleeve. Squid City

DogsFan*

I'm not butthurt, I just find it funny that he was asking for Saad and settles for your deal. He told me how he'll just re-sign him if he doesn't get a good deal, etc.

He was bluffing, we had this deal in place since yesterday and I just gave it a day to think it over.

Jacob8hockey*

Elias (83), Clowe (82), Jagr (82), Savard (81), Ryder (83), Zubrus (80), Greene (83), Ponikarovsky (80), Broduer (85) all HAVE TO GO!!! SEND ME OFFERS

Zajac (87) is available along with Henrique (83) for the right price.

Havoq

Havoq
Apr 24, 2013
Raleigh, NC
This whole issue needs to be dropped or moved to private messages.

The league has been threatened before by mods to be moved out of the TML section if it got out of control, vulgar and completely off the topic and that was due to a string very similar to this one.

I don't care if you all want to go back and forth all day and burn each other, but don't put it in the league forum and risk getting our league page removed - do it privately.

Thanks.

morty

Oct 20, 2013
This whole issue needs to be dropped or moved to private messages.

The league has been threatened before by mods to be moved out of the TML section if it got out of control, vulgar and completely off the topic and that was due to a string very similar to this one.

I don't care if you all want to go back and forth all day and burn each other, but don't put it in the league forum and risk getting our league page removed - do it privately.

Thanks.

k, thanks mom

ChevyWarrior93

Gaudreau-Mony-Hudler
Dec 4, 2012
London, Ontario
k, thanks mom

Who the hell are you? Havoq makes a really good point, and you JUST made your account and clearly dont know how the website is even run. You have an entire 12 posts and have been in the league for what? A week? And you are already trying to make enemies and be a smartass to everyone, especially to the person who has been in this league the longest. Real smart move there kid.

They really gotta stop letting 12 year olds on web forums.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
also 2 minor deals to announce!

:nashville get
Falk

:rangers
Bartley

:nashville
3rd round
4th round

:cbj
Kostitsyn (1.5 retained for 1 year)