OT: HFStars 2014-2015 Y! Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I don't remember who and I'm not calling them out to be a jerk but we had one person in the top league who stopped setting their roster after about the third week last year.

MetalGodAOD*

Pretty sure it was LT and that's why he's in the regulation league this year :P He also said he might not be able to commit full-year again so I haven't marked him as confirmed quite yet.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
That's vofty who we haven't heard from period since then. I hope she's OK.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
That's vofty who we haven't heard from period since then. I hope she's OK.

I tweeted her maybe a month or so after the season and she replied. She's in her first, I guess now second, year of either med school or a super science-y Masters program, and is alive and well.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Ah, OK, that's good to know.

Modo you mind going back and looking to see whose those other 3 teams that were promoted are?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The teams that made the playoffs in the Tier II league were:

Organ Failures (???)
Concealed Kari (brinkmanjs)
Bring Back Audette (me)
Sinitsyn's Dangles (LT)

Mooterus' Revenge (BigG)
Ogie's Ovaries (Al Core)
Bro-lo El Cunado (???)
Stars of Orient (chrissmith)

Not sure about Organ Failures' or Bro-lo El Cunado's identity, yet.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I did some research in last year's thread and was able to figure out a few more.

Triple Ex El

Three sausage taquitos with cheese
Apr 29, 2013
DFW, TX
I am Groot. No, sorry. I've watched that movie too many times. I am Bro-lo El Cunado and count me in.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Oh wow, I get a bronze trophy next to my name in the standings? That's all I ever wanted.

tissuegrinder

Aug 28, 2014
Hey!

So I'm not 100% sure on how this works and I just joined the forum. I was in a league last year with Frozen Failures, Captain Awesome, and some others (from HFboards? Possibly). I'm looking to play again this year (I was champ last year). Is it too late to join a league?

Also, glad to be joining the community I lurked on for the last two years on all things hockey!

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
So I'm not 100% sure on how this works and I just joined the forum. I was in a league last year with Frozen Failures, Captain Awesome, and some others (from HFboards? Possibly). I'm looking to play again this year (I was champ last year). Is it too late to join a league?
I'm sure they lose in a lot of leagues.

But welcome.

Looking like we may in fact need a 3rd league. In which case I propose we rename the other leagues to Division 1 and Division 2.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
I'm in with my beloved HMD as well.. Missed the draft last year, now hoping to get "my" players in..

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I'm sure they lose in a lot of leagues.

But welcome.

Looking like we may in fact need a 3rd league. In which case I propose we rename the other leagues to Division 1 and Division 2.

Haw haw haw haw...

and tissue, that wasn't an hfboard league. :P

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I've rebranded the other league to make FF feel better. Also I added another check mark for when people actually join the Yahoo league so we can start getting a better idea of exactly how many slots we have left and how many we need to fill. As of now we've got 2 open Champion's League slots if everyone joins who has expressed interest and 6 open Division 1 slots, which would mean all the new people could join the existing setup without creating another league.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I've rebranded the other league to make FF feel better. Also I added another check mark for when people actually join the Yahoo league so we can start getting a better idea of exactly how many slots we have left and how many we need to fill. As of now we've got 2 open Champion's League slots if everyone joins who has expressed interest and 6 open Division 1 slots, which would mean all the new people could join the existing setup without creating another league.

See, now you don't have to antagonize, piqued.

And yes, I lose in lots of leagues.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Please define

Those of us who qualified for the champion's league received an invitation to join this season's league through our yahoo accounts. Probably once everyone in the top league is confirmed the process will start for the 2nd league and then the third once that is all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad