OT: HFStars 2014-2015 Y! Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalGodAOD*

It's about that time again. Welcome to another season of HFStars fantasy.

As with last year, everyone who qualified for the playoffs in either of last season's leagues will have an automatic invite to the Champ's division this year. As a refresher, the top 8 in the Champ's league and the top 6 in the Relegation league make the playoffs each year.

Below is everyone who played last year, in their new division. A check mark detonates confirmation from that poster that they've posted here and confirmed they are playing this season:

Champion's League

MetalGodAOD (MetalGods)
ginblossoms (ginblossoms)
trophy.gif

StarsCaptainOU (District Five)
batmansuncle (Hull & Oats)
Ambassador Of Fun (Kaime's Revenge)
Juzmo (Dallas Thrashers)
piqued (Ruff's Ranchers)
Mr Misty (Ully's Gold)
Modo (Bring Back Audette)
BigG44 (Mooterus' Revenge)
trophy.gif

Al Core (Ovaries)
Skullduggery (Bro-El-Cunado)
chrissmith (Stars of Orient)
Rune Forumwalker (Rune's Team)

Division 1

Frozen Failure (Frozen Failures)
Primetimey (Mark Stepneski)
Captain Awesome (Goat Scroats)
LatvianTwist (Sinitsyn's Dangles)
DaStars99 Texan Boilermaker
KiedisA (Heavy Metal Drinkers)
Stars99Lobo37 (Seguin's Vodkas)
Klockis (Victor E. Green)
Jorkkila (Bailandos Finlandes)
Elysian (Buckethead Unmasked)
txpenny (Los Pollos Hermanos)
dechire (Mises En Échec)
tissuegrinder
Satan (Satan's Children)

New Invitees

Loui21Eriksson
NukeJukes43

= Confirmed interest
= Joined Yahoo league
trophy.gif
= Defending Champion
bold = Commissioner​

Currently, there are a lot of team names from last year that I don't know the poster identity of, so please speak up if you have a ??? next to your team name from last year. And if you change your team name at some point before/during the season, please update us in this thread so I can modify the OP.

Please confirm your interest for the year in this thread over the next few weeks. If you're not listed above and want to play, say something as well; we always have some spots open year to year.

We also need a volunteer from the Relegation league to commish this year, since Modo got promoted last year :)

Happy drafting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Remember everyone, I have dibs on all Ully based team name puns, I called it fair and square last year.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm down.

If one of the new guys wants my spot though, don't hesitate to give it out. As evidenced, I always struggle to stay active with any kind of fantasy sports.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I am very sad to see myself in the relegation league, appropriately, my team last year sucked goat scrotes. I shall be back in the champ's league next season.

Last edited:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I don't know that I'm prepared for the Champs league in my 2nd year, but excited to try.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Anyone think we might have enough for 3 leagues? Seems like there was a big influx of new guys around here, but I can't be sure.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'll try to play again this year. My team basically folded last year thanks to forgetting/school.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I'll move down and run a third league if needed... which we may have enough people for.

MetalGodAOD*

We will see. Last year we had about 5 people not come back from the previous year. We'll probably make that determination closer to the season as there's still a lot of time for people to express interest or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad