HFSens 1st Round Mock Draft [Round 1 Complete]

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I agree Sprong is the definition of boom or bust. He has spectacular potential. With that being said, he reminds me a bit of Patrick Kane, both game style and attitude early on.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Ottawa take Sprong and wouldnt be shocked to see them take his teammates Chlapik who I think is underrated.

GenerationalStar*

Anyone think BM will be allured to take Bittner? Seems like his kinda player.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Yea Bittner seems like Murray type of player but the guy was 4th best on his team that featured WHL superstars Bjokerstrand and Petan.

Be wary.

I actually watch a lot of Hawks games, and Bittner wasn't always on their line.

When the top line was being shut down, Bittner was moved down to get some secondary scoring.

And while his production, is definitely reflective of playing with Petan and Bjokerstrand, he creates a lot of space on the ice for them, and rarely misses a chance to finish.

He's definitely a complimentary player, but he's the type you could put beside any good play maker, and watch him cash in. (which isn't necessarily true about all players)

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
No point of auto drafting SixthSens pick right now, I'll give him till morning.

I'm surprised we got this far lol.

For the 2nd round, I was thinking of attempting something different. I say that anyone is allowed to make a pick, however, you can only make one selection per hour, and it's first come first serve obviously. How does that sound?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
FWIW88 just got real impatient in the draft thread :laugh:

Oh where oh where has SS gone? Oh where oh where can he be?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
i have a feeling another european player not in this draft were doing so far will be taken in the first.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
i have a feeling another european player not in this draft were doing so far will be taken in the first.

Kylington sucks but yes he will probably go in the first round. However, I would be shocked if he doesn't.

I think Larsson will go in the 1st as well.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Yea Bittner seems like Murray type of player but the guy was 4th best on his team that featured WHL superstars Bjokerstrand and Petan.

Be wary.

And yet MacKenzie has him as the 15th best player in this yr's draft. MacKenzie is the guy everyone on here refers to as the best at ranking the prospects & even though he has Bittner ahead of where the Sens pick most are against drafting Bittner. :shakehead

Bittner is ranked higher on a lot of lists ahead of a number of guys people on here prefer like Kylington & yet people would still rather take a huge risk on him over Bittner. It makes no sense to me, while I'm accused of being size bias I think the reverse is happening here with Bittner. I bet Bittner is even better next yr in junior than he was this yr without those guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad