HFSens 1st Round Mock Draft [Round 1 Complete]

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
Okay. All the spots are full. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake.

What time limit should we set?

12 hours? Obviously, if someone makes a selection at midnight, you could probably give some leeway for the next guy but the draft is in 8 days so...

I'd also suggest making a thread dedicated solely to posting picks and using this for discussion.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
12 hours? Obviously, if someone makes a selection at midnight, you could probably give some leeway for the next guy but the draft is in 8 days so...

I'd also suggest making a thread dedicated solely to posting picks and using this for discussion.

sounds good. The time limit is probably unnecessary cause basically everyone is an active member lol.

Mock has begun.

Try to PM the person after you.

Last edited:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

Considering we got a week to do this, 12 hours is way too long.

6 hours max.

If people can't be timely then don't join this.

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
Considering we got a week to do this, 12 hours is way too long.

6 hours max.

If people can't be timely then don't join this.

The only reason I say 12 is because of the exact scenario I posted above.

Guy #1 posts pick at 1 AM; Guy #2 wakes up, drives to work, loads up HF at 9 AM and he's forfeited his pick.

I don't think it should be set. Just go with the flow and if someone clearly isn't around during the day and it's been a good chunk of time, move on.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
The only reason I say 12 is because of the exact scenario I posted above.

Guy #1 posts pick at 1 AM; Guy #2 wakes up, drives to work, loads up HF at 9 AM and he's forfeited his pick.

I don't think it should be set. Just go with the flow and if someone clearly isn't around during the day and it's been a good chunk of time, move on.

I thought it was a given that time doesn't count from 12am to 8amish

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Ive been having phone problems(iphone battery always dead:'(

If im not near my computer my auto pick will be the higfhest scoring CHL player remaining :P

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
i like 6 cause i work all day and do not use a computer but could make a pick on my phone.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
OK, if he's not near his computer, Vesa's autopick is 99.99% likely to be Conor Garland.

uhhh.... auto pick the highest scoring CHL player in their first draft elgible season...lol thats sounds better:P

I kinda want to take Garland and if he turns into something say i told everyone he was going to be great lol

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
stempniaksen has roughly 20 minutes to make his selection

I'll be leaving so if someone can make the auto pick (probably Strome) for him that would be great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad