HF's Team Board Mock Draft

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Tuch voters, why him? I have no clue who this guy is.

Here's the link. Didn't realize posting the article was copyright infraction. My bad

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2014/NHL-Draft-Profiles/Alex-Tuch

I do suspect the author of this scouting report was a little flowery with his praise. I've seen other report on Tuch that do reflect similar assessment of his skillset.
If he is on the board, we better pick him. Would even be willing to trade up to get him if necessary. Not worried about another Colton Gillies re-run with Tuch

Last edited:

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
If he is on the board, we better pick him. I do suspect the author of this scouting report was a little flowery with his praise. I've seen other report on Tuch that do reflect similar assessment of his skillset. Would even be willing to trade up to get him if necessary. Not worried about another Colton Gillies re-run with Tuch

Does anyone have any realistic scouting profiles? If he was all that he'd be going top 5.

edit:
I do suspect the author of this scouting report was a little flowery with his praise. I've seen other report on Tuch that do reflect similar assessment of his skillset.
Good thing you recognized that via edit, but yeah would appreciate something more objective.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Thanks for posting that, Marlowe. Sounds like a promising prospect. Wouldn't mind us grabbing him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad